Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

DMPC - Digimon Tamagotchi Simulator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Shijimaru

• shijimaru user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:45 AM ( #1 )

Whether it is allowed or not, I don't know, but if it is not allowed please remove this post. I don't want to break the rules, I just wanted to contribute this awesome program with you guys and it is called:

DMPC - Digimon for PC.

This program allows you to raise a Digimon, and battle with it and a lot more. Currently we are beta testing a new version called PRO,

It has more features and different graphichs and even a custom skin option, and colloseum. Digi Xros, Digi-Egg and such were already implemented so if you want to wait till the beta is over and play the full version, I recommend getting the slightly older version.

It is based off of the original Digimon V-pets, but have lots of new features and even Digimon NOT on the real life v-pets, which makes it a well rounded v-pet of it's own...

Without further ado I will link you guys to a Facebook page, which is our current "website and forum" where you can gather information and the game itself...

Also I need to state that I am an official Administrator of the game, I am doing a lot for the game to improve it, as well as PR. So if you have any questions just ask me, or post on the Facebook page.

http://www.facebook....25061250863393/

I hope you enjoy, and play the game, we have done a lot of work to make it what it is.

Best Regards,

Shijimaru/Mr.Blackhat - DMPC Admin (and Tamagotchi Fan of course!)

Edited by Shijimaru, 03 December 2011 - 10:47 AM.

• The Lost Sean likes this

Replies

Views

Started

03 Dec 2011

Last Post

24 May 2012

Eziodevilgotchi

• eziodevilgotchi user photo

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:36 AM ( #2 )

i have the older versions as well the new versions in my computeer they´re really cute, my new digimon is still in the fresh stage thoguth and i haven´t figure out yet how to battle other users online.

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:32 PM ( #3 )

It requires a facebook account to view that link.
Any alternative links you could share?

(I despise facebook. Getting an account is not an option.)