DMPC - Digimon Tamagotchi Simulator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijimaru

Reaction score
Whether it is allowed or not, I don't know, but if it is not allowed please remove this post. I don't want to break the rules, I just wanted to contribute this awesome program with you guys and it is called:

DMPC - Digimon for PC.

This program allows you to raise a Digimon, and battle with it and a lot more. Currently we are beta testing a new version called PRO,

It has more features and different graphichs and even a custom skin option, and colloseum. Digi Xros, Digi-Egg and such were already implemented so if you want to wait till the beta is over and play the full version, I recommend getting the slightly older version.

It is based off of the original Digimon V-pets, but have lots of new features and even Digimon NOT on the real life v-pets, which makes it a well rounded v-pet of it's own...

Without further ado I will link you guys to a Facebook page, which is our current "website and forum" where you can gather information and the game itself...

Also I need to state that I am an official Administrator of the game, I am doing a lot for the game to improve it, as well as PR. So if you have any questions just ask me, or post on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook....25061250863393/

I hope you enjoy, and play the game, we have done a lot of work to make it what it is.

Best Regards,

Shijimaru/Mr.Blackhat - DMPC Admin (and Tamagotchi Fan of course!)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the older versions as well the new versions in my computeer they´re really cute, my new digimon is still in the fresh stage thoguth and i haven´t figure out yet how to battle other users online.

It requires a facebook account to view that link.

Any alternative links you could share?

(I despise facebook. Getting an account is not an option.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back