The 85th Hunger Games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
May the odds be ever in your favor..

Your heart almost stops when you hear your name called aloud at the reaping. You debate whether this is real or not several times in your head, but the only answer you can coax out is, 'maybe, just try to survive!'.

From then on, you travel through interviews, and makeovers, you recieve your training score, and the such. You miss your friends, your family, and your home in your district.

But you can't go back, unless you succeed above all others. Now, the games begin.

>>>------> rules and other info

> I expect all TT rules to be followed.

> No sues, no stus, no anime, no kawaiis, no godmodding, I think this is pretty obvious.

> Please don't make your character a child of any canon characters [real existing characters from the books], the point of this rp is for all the characters to be original.

> Literacy! At least one good paragraph per post.

> Keep romance PG-13.

> I recommend checking out the details of each district on the Hunger Games Wiki before finishing/posting your form, just in case.

> Your health, for all our sakes, is kept at a 80 max. When it reaches 0, you're dead. The damage system will be based slightly more on a video games vibe. Use the damage calculator on https://thehungergamesrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi to help you deal damage, it's really useful. Health can be replenished through rest, eating, water, etc.

> If your character dies, well, you're done here. You are allowed to help living tributes through PMs.

> There will be 5 victors because I don't want anyone to be upset if their character dies at the last moment.

> I will accept your form if it is alright. You may not post until you have been accepted.

>>>------> form

Name:

District:

Prefered weapon: (ie. bow and arrow, knife, sword, etc.)

Appearance:

Personality: (Please include your training score in here somewhere!)

History:

Other:

Name: Alkaia Brooks

District: 4

Prefered weapon: knife

Appearance: Alkaia is a very muscular girl due to her swimming. She doesn't really look very muscular though, perfect for making other tributes think she's weak. She has long bronze hair that falls in waves down to her lower back. Her eyes are a shocking blue. Her skin is quite pale and she is very tall.

Personality: Alkaia is a solemn girl. She's not afraid to kill if she has to. She's not a career, even though she's from District 4. She might not be quick to form an alliance with anyone, it will take quite a bit of coaxing. She's an excellent knife thrower and tree climber. She's not the best with hunting, but she's about good enough. She earned a 9 in training.

History:

Other:

((Darn it, noko, I was gonna do 4! Haha, never mind, it's great! Accepted.))

Name: Quill Britsky

District: 5

Preferred weapon: Bow and arrow.

Appearance: Quill is a small, slim girl with simple light brown hair that just touches her shoulders. She has a few freckles that bunch around her cheeks. She often slouches and thusly looks even shorter. Her eyes are a pale gray.

Personality: Quill is clever and very strategic. She loves to trick others, and is sly. Through an alliance she might be one to help hunt, but may also be the one to stab you right in the back. Can be genuinely friendly to others if she feels they would make a good partner. She strongly dislikes romance and pretty/shiny/girly things and thusly hates to be around District 1 tributes; and would never form an alliance with one. Earned an 8 in training.

History: Quill did not do too many interesting things as a younger child. She was fed well, and did not go through too many difficulties in her life.

Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back