Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

When you were younger, what stuff did you do to Tamas that you regret now?

tama cruelty

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:26 PM ( #69 )

The only bad thing i did was give my v pets away...lol i dont even know to who..but i was always giving EVERYTHING away! lol

MametchiBub=^X^=

• mametchibubx user photo

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:25 PM ( #70 )

I KEPT ON RESTATING MY TAMA COS I HATED THE CHARACTERS!
BUT INSIDE THEY WERE CUTE TO ME!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE D:

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:08 PM ( #71 )

Sometimes I turn off the tamagotchi's sound and ignore it, then forgetting about it so they die alot. When I was 5, when I got the rarest V2 design of all the designs I threw it away because it was getting boring. I REALLY wish I didnt do that. I regret it SO much.

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:32 PM ( #72 )

Luckily I didn't do any bad stuff to tamas, but I remember I had a littlest pet shop pet when I was 6 and left it in my jeans pocket. Well, it went into the washing machine and I never saw it again, but I didn't really care because it was only 5 bucks.

MametchiBub=^X^=

• mametchibubx user photo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:30 PM ( #73 )

Okay so yh wrong topic but anyone wanna buy a tama ANY version don't mind!!!only $10.99 even color? I'm feelin genorous ;)

How much is the postage for Australia?
Could I have one and which Versions?

PixieTama123

• pixietama123 user photo

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:39 PM ( #74 )

How much is the postage for Australia?
Could I have one and which Versions?

Umm... Kuchitama001 posted that a long time ago, and I think they already sold it, or still have it.. So, you might not be able to buy that Tamagotchi.

------------------------------------------------

Before I got into Tamagotchi's, I had a virtual pet called a Pocket Pikachu, which I tried to change the batteries, but I failed because I used the wrong screwdriver. It was evetually lost and so in 2011, I had 2 Music Stars, but then I opened them up, but my black one I don't have anymore, because my mom probably thought it was something else, the screen was all broken, and the case was fairly beat up. My other Music Star works fine now, just that it now drains batteries and the wires were soldered back on. :P

Iruletamatown

• iruletamatown user photo

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:48 PM ( #75 )

I smashed my first Tamagotchi ever with a hammer

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:52 PM ( #76 )

I had a Nano Baby, I was very scared of it because of the doctor that showed up on screen, and I was very annoyed about the beeping noise, so I stopped playing with it.......a few years later the batteries died, and I almost cried......

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:44 PM ( #77 )

I use to take A LOT of mine apart. and ruined and broke a lot of tamagotchi's that way. I regret it. I also threw out a bunch of perfectly good tamagotchi's becuase I got bored of them. :(

KarinaBM13

• karinabm13 user photo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:08 AM ( #78 )

Erm well I went to a hot country on holidays and I took my V5. The pattern melted cuz it was like 50 C. But I helped it a bit by scratching off the pattern when I could've taken the batteries out so it wouldn't die and put it in my suit case, and use it again in england, where the pattern might've "frozen to the tama". Lol. I dunno if that might've worked or not. It's probably just my childish, 11-year-old fantasies. ^_^
  • Violet_Fan likes this

tamagal1

• tamagal1 user photo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:35 PM ( #79 )

My V5.5 was in my pocket and I forgot about it so lets just say it ended up in the washing machine...

lovetchi3035

• lovetchi3035 user photo

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:59 PM ( #80 )

I used to feed them snacks until they looked really fat and then make hem poop... XD I REGRET ALL THAT!!! D:
  • KarinaBM13 likes this

Violet_Fan

• violet-fan user photo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:00 AM ( #81 )

i use 2 kil karinas tamas cuz im her sis and like once i put it in the loo and it started like bubbles coming out she startad cri-ing cuz she sed it was relly expensiv cuz angelgochiz are relly rare but ther not ar vey! also i scrached her skreens and stuff and likwid stated cumin owt it was weel farny lol lol lol! dont teel her dat wuz me cuz i blamd it on ar cat lol!!

i dontt regrett it voww becars she relly men to mee http://www.tamatalk....MO_DIR#/sad.gif

KarinaBM13

• karinabm13 user photo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:31 AM ( #82 )

i use 2 kil karinas tamas cuz im her sis and like once i put it in the loo and it started like bubbles coming out she startad cri-ing cuz she sed it was relly expensiv cuz angelgochiz are relly rare but ther not ar vey! also i scrached her skreens and stuff and likwid stated cumin owt it was weel farny lol lol lol! dont teel her dat wuz me cuz i blamd it on ar cat lol!!

I didn't cry! And it WAS expensive. When you're older, you'll understand how hard it is to get hold of money. You get it easy. You only spend YOUR pocket money on "sweeties", while I have a collection to update. And the angelgotch is extreamly rare. And the scratches.... Were YOUR doing?!?! Right, that's it. When I come home, I'm going to KILL YOU.
  • dazzilitchigirl, CherubHorse, lovetchi3035 and 2 others like this

Kuro rocks!

• kuro-rocks user photo

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:49 AM ( #83 )

I didn't cry! And it WAS expensive. When you're older, you'll understand how hard it is to get hold of money. You get it easy. You only spend YOUR pocket money on "sweeties", while I have a collection to update. And the angelgotch is extreamly rare. And the scratches.... Were YOUR doing?!?! Right, that's it. When I come home, I'm going to KILL YOU.

Ladies calm down! But Violet that is a BIT mean!

Anyway teh worst thing i did was get a knife and scratch paint off and draw pictures! REGRET IT SOO MUCH D:

stanton

• stanton user photo

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:03 PM ( #84 )

when i was little when the vary first ones came out my tama died cuz i didnt take car of it and..... i thought that because it was dead, that it wouldnt work anymore soooo i threw it away????
i know right i regret it

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:32 AM ( #85 )

I used to bring my v2 to school in Prep. It took lots of the printing off it due to my school bag rubbing against it all the time. I also dropped it on the road without knowing when I went to school. It almost got smooshed! Apparently my principal found it LOL. It went through some tough times and to this day it is my favourite out of the whole lot I have.