whats your wallpaper?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTax

Reaction score
I want to ask all of you tamatalkers whats your wallpaper? mines this

tamagotchitamatalkwallpaper.gif

I am changing my wallpaper after week or month. I don't like only one wallpaper to see all time. So I keep changing. Now I have snow's wallpaper because it's winter season and I like snow very much..

I changed my background ages ago, it's now this:

epic.png

I also changed my school background to this:

schoolbg3.png

Yes, I moved the icons to across the top of the screen so they weren't on Canada xD

Now I have this picture

26147670_m.jpg

I change my wallpaper a lot. Anytime I see that it needs a change or I see something cuter. :)

I changed my laptops wallpaper a long time ago
THEREITSFIXEDP.png
(and yes this is a old pic because the widgets don't work anymore D8) and sadly they made it where you log back in the background turns back to what it was before (this boring SDUSD wallpare) (but at least I have a Italy skin on my firefox on it xD)oh yeah and I made my moms work laptop this wallpaper too (I told her when she uses it I will change it back xDD)
mywallpaper-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't changed my wallpaper in forever. It's a huge picture of Harry Potter's face and a bit of Hermonie and Ron as they run in a forest, it's from Movie 7, Part 1. I told you I hadn't changed in forever. Usually, I just go on my mom's computer account anyway and hers is a boring daisys picture. :/

My phone wallpaper is more interesting- it's an adorable snail. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
a while ago I made it so my background changes every 10 seconds so there is no way to take a pic of it xD

I just changed my background to three different pictures, and it changes every 10 seconds (HOORAY FOR WINDOWS 7! And thanks Savy for suggesting the idea) because I couldn't decide on just one xD They are:

newbg3.png

newbg2.png

newbg1.png

And yes I moved my icons around a bit.

ok so when we got the main computer fixed we each got our own users this is what mine looks like (yeah trust me it looks like a a mac but its not its a PC xDD)(one file name blanked for reasons)
kybackgrundn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back