The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
(This is what happens when me and Alex (nokotchi) get random in the chat.)

Welcome to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House! Serving a variety of, yes, pancakes along with other cool food-y stuff (but mostly pancakes, because GDI, this is a pancake house!), it's rather awesome and tasty in here and you'll love it. OR ELSE. Loads of different people come here and mix while eating teh ashum foodz, which results in some interesting DRAMARAMA.

So basically, here you can join with a character from any fandom anywhere (book, TV show, anime, video game, ANYTHING GOES) and put them in this pancake house and see how they react in there and how they deal with the other characters in there. FUN FUN FUN.

Basic TT and RP rules apply, but that is it, my friends!

The form - fill in the blank with your character's name and fandom!

I will be bringing _______ from ______ to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

NOW EAT SOME PANCAKES.

NOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be bringing L Lawliet from Death Note to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

I will be bringing Scott Pilgrim from Scott Pilgrim (duh) to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

I will be bringing Matthew Williams [Canada] /.waitwho? from Hetalia to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

/.thistotallyfitsOTL

YES ELLA

Scott was just mooching in the pancake house with a derpy smile on his face when he caught sight of a menu. "Oh hey, pancakes...!" He grabbed the menu. "I like pancakes."

L walked into the pancake house, chewing his thumb. He walked over to the menu and frowned. "No cake? HOW CAN THEY NOT SERVE CAKE? Oh well, I'll settle for pancakes."

Also: I will be bringing (a very paranoid) Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Swinging backwards and forwards on his seat, Scott overheard L and frowned. "Hey, they have waffles, which are totally like cake too... unless you don't like waffles, in which case I don't like them either." A pause, before Scott said (drooling slightly) "I like pancakes."

Katniss entered the pancake house, bow and arrow sheath strapped to her back as ever. Yep, there were arrows in there, which probably violated all sorts of health and safety rules in the pancake house.

I will be bringing Buttercup from The Hunger Games to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

L sighed. " I want actual cake, though....."

Buttercup walked in right after Katniss, waving his tail high in the air. "Katniss, order me some dang pancakes." he growled.

I will be bringing Mametchi to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Mametchi just arrived from school, and he rushed into the Pancake house with his tummy rumbling

He picked up his knife and fork and shouted hard "I WANT PANCAKES NOW" and he got served them.

I will be bringing Black★Rock Shooter from Black★Rock Shooter to The Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Black★Rock Shooter walked into this so called 'Super Duper Fancy Awesome Pancake House'. She didn't know what to think, with random people inside of it. She just stood there, like a rock.

Scott continued to rock backwards and forwards on his chair, watching L with sightly wide eyes. "Well, I'm actually a chef and all, and I kinda know how to make cake-" He cut off as he tilted too far backwards and the chair fell backwards, taking him with it and making a loud crashing sound. "...Ow."

Katniss stared down at the stupid cat. "You idiot furball, I'm not getting you pancakes! And how are you even in here, you stupid cat?!"

L stood over Scott with a grin. "Make me a cake." he demanded.

"I'm magical." Buttercup responded with a flick of his tail. "I WANT PANCAKES." he hissed, beginning to scratch the heck out of Katniss's leg.

Hilda burst though the door, though she dropped her reaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy bloody cleaver in the process.After picking her cleaver up, she noticed someone. Poking Black Rock Shooter with her cleaver,Hilda was being extremly annoying. As soon as she was done poking BRS with her cleaver, looking at the menu, she said " What the Snivy? No PokeBall Creampuffs?" Hilda sighed. "Well, I guess I'll have some pancakes. Two, please."

BRS turned her head to Hilda. She put her index finger to her lips as if saying, 'Please be quiet." She hoped that her blue flame emerging from her left eye wasn't too intimating. And her Rock Canon.

Scott remained splayed out on the floor, looking up at L with a sort of 'o_O' look on his face. "Okay, okay, jeez!" He said, not making a move to get up before continuing with simply "But it's a pancake house."

Katniss tried to kick Buttercup off her leg. "GET OFF MY LEG YOU STUPID FURBALL!" She yelled, before growling. "Please make this cat three of the &*%^%@st pancakes you have available."

L's grin grew as he stared at Scott with wide eyes. "I don't care, make me a cake."

Buttercup felt accomplished and purred, "They can't make $%&$y pancakes. They're pancakes are only the best!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back