JUSTIN BIEBER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER

• I LOVE HIM HE IS EPIC

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • hes not to bad i guess

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • i dont know that much about him

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • i dont like him

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • I REALLY HATE HIM HE SHOULD QUIT

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone hate him?

In my honest opinion, he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

He's a nice guy, with a famous girlfriend, tons of money, and millions of fans. He hasn't planned a war, he hasn't hurt anyone or said bad things.

Sure, his singing is a bit girly, but we all develop at different stages.

Honestly, he's an okay guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS SO MUCH FUN TO PARODY.

Well, since his voice is becoming deeper, he's more bearable than he was a year ago. But musicwise, I dun like him. But parodying him is great.

I chose that I hate him. I just do not like his music at all. I also make music (mine is mostly dark, serious, metal/rock, and some Blues-y styles), but his music is just lame and all over the place. He looks lame as well, he's just boring (unlike me - I have cool black anime hair and I wear shades). Everytime I see him I think "yaaawwwwwn." I don't really think there are many boys who like him (I'm a boy), but I know a lot of girls hate him. As for being jealous of his so-called "good looks and talent", he really doesn't have ANY good looks or talent to be jealous of in the first place!

Well, sometimes when things are super popular you become to hate them. Like Lovelitchi. I used to adore Lovelitchi, but now she's becoming ever more popular than Mametchi and so I'm bored of her. Justin Beiber thinks he's so great, but there are plenty of better singers.

The reason I don't like him, and most rappers for that matter, is because he seems like he thinks he's really cool. "Oh yeah, Selena's my GF, watch me flip my hair, I'm the most popular boy in modern times." When people think they're all cool and 'all that', I really just automatically don't like them. I don't think that he should go die, and I wouldn't say that I hate him (honestly, hate is a pretty strong word for him/her, depending on your feelings) because he's done nothing wrong, but I wouldn't be caught dead listening to his music. Not my style. ;)

mmm...i don't hate him, per se. hate is really strong word to use. to me, he's just another singer around who people like and hate. a singer whose songs make fangirls swoon, while others smash their radios when his songs come on. i don't say i want him to die, or get injured, or to drop off the face of the earth, because in the grand scheme of things, if you strip him of his fame and money and reputation, he's just another boy with a good voice. that's all there is to it. that being said, i don't like listening to his music because it seems kind of light and shallow to me, talking about nothing but being a random girl's boyfriend. his voice seems kind of light for me, i prefer really deep, soulful voices. so, in my opinion, justin bieber is another singer that hollywood worships that i don't listen to. i don't hate him, but i don't like him either.

Okay so I've never been a fan of his music at all, but I couldn't say that I wanted him to die, which is way too extreme. >.>

But his new song... Just made me love him xD His voice has changed so much and I really enjoy his music now~ I never would have thought of myself to like Justin Bieber xD

Why does everyone hate him?

In my honest opinion, he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

He's a nice guy, with a famous girlfriend, tons of money, and millions of fans. He hasn't planned a war, he hasn't hurt anyone or said bad things.

Sure, his singing is a bit girly, but we all develop at different stages.

Honestly, he's an okay guy.
he may not have started war ... but hes really got to stop killing peoples ears and all famous people wind me up with all there money and fancy car give some to charity or us normal people ... and get off my news i want to know about murders and crimes not richy mc fancy getting married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back