The Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It`s Teri

Reaction score
Welcome to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness! It's a 5-star hotel in an isolated little town that no-one has ever heard of. It has everything. A games room, swimming pool, spa treatment... you name it, if it's a luxury, the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness has it! Not to mention the beach right across the road.

You, as a singer, lead a busy life. Tours, CD signings, concerts. You need a break. Then you hear about the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness, somehow, and you decide that that's the place you need to go for relaxation! Or fun! So you go straight there!

Rules:

Basic TT and RP rules apply

Only real singers allowed

Oh, and have fun!

Form:

The singer I'm taking to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness is _______. THAT'S RIGHT!

Mine:

The singer I'm taking to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness is Katy Perry. THAT'S RIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
The singer I'm taking to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness is Fergie. THAT'S RIGHT! The singer I'm also taking to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness is Lady Gaga. THAT'S RIGHT!

The singer I'm taking to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness is ADELE. THAT'S RIGHT! I also want to bring Rihanna XD

Okay, we can start now!

Katy Perry came in her limo to the Super Sparkly Hotel Greatness. She got out, she was wearing one of her out there outfits. "Thanks goodness I found this place!" she said, "I definitely need a break after what happened Last Friday Night!" singing the italicised bit.

ADELE comes in and says "someone like youuuuuuuuuuu" and Rihnanna forgot her name so she says "oh na na whats my name?" xD

Katy goes to the pool to relax poolside, because she hasn't decided if she wants to swim or not.

Fergie walked into the hotel, and then went on a mass hunt for her bandmates, aka will.i.am and the other two dudes in the Black Eyed Beas. She was sad.

Lady Gaga walked to the pool, dressed in an extremely odd looking bikini, one that was green and had feathers and in general, just looked creepy.

Katy dipped her feet into the pool and she had mixed feelings about it. She said, "It's hot and it's cold! I'm out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back