tama babbys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oden

Reaction score
how do you maKE THE MUM LEAVE SOONER WHEN IT has a tama babby :chohimetchi: :wacko: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: B) :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :wub:

how do you maKE THE MUM LEAVE SOONER WHEN IT has a tama babby :chohimetchi: :wacko: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: B) :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :wub:
[SIZE=8pt]From my understanding, there is no easy way to get the parent to leave. It leaves after two successive nights. On the finaly night, if you can stay up 'til midnight, you'll see the parent leave.[/SIZE]

how do you maKE THE MUM LEAVE SOONER WHEN IT has a tama babby
I think they can be quite difficult to fool to be honest.

I once tried changing the clock to 11.59pm on the first night, so the Tama would think it was the final day to stay with the baby; then re-set the clock to 11.59pm the next day, so the Tama would think it was time to switch on the lights and leave - but it didn't work.

This was tried on a V1 Connexion and a V1 Connection - never tried it on a V2, but I've no reason to believe anything different would happen.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back