A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurita

Reaction score
A new version of tamagothi ID l is coming for March 2012!!!!!!!!

We just have a little information, the date (March 2012), the color (a colorcombo of Pink- Black), and the name.

its called Tamagotchi ID L Princess Spacy and preorder is now available.

https://www.amiami.jp.../e_display.html

Note: Thank you Binary for posting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I want that one for sure if it is going to be black and pink. I wonder what new features the new tamagotchi will have and thanks for letting us know.

I'm guessing based on the name, that it'll be similar to the Tamagotchi-iD L, but with new characters you can raise, new travel destinations, and new minigames.

OH MY!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!

NEW INFO!!!!!!!! NEW INFO!!!!!!!! NEW INFO!!!!!!!!

I take this info translated from an online shop:

https://www.neowing.co.jp/goods/goods_detai...EY=NEOGDS-56957

I take the description of the item and went to google translator (japanese to english) and found this!!!!

Anime "Tamagotchi" blood Tsu Akasupe Chito Tsu space princess to appear in January, and appeared Tamagotchi iD L Chow grown blood Tsu Piposupe! Appeared Tamagotchi iD L raised blood Tsu space princess! Such as immediately it scratches new items will reach a new target appeared a new pet egg! two new mini-games! · "Happy ★ Heart," according to the melody of a large blood space princess ☆ · Tsu button rhythm games what anime is also linked to reach the destination is a dart game ☆ - Chino Tsu capture the affection of love beans! appear in a new violin · melody Land? getting in your profile may occasionally hear a new song chow ☆ • In Concert! ? - "lab reasonably" Chow can chat with Tomomi in? - "minced fish Enough" become one of the characters replies immediately Tsu space princess in! appeared immediately turned scratches! appeared immediately become scratches and pets and sometimes [! living together can! appeared [NEW items! Tsu space princess - Chino item appeared! wing with space Supefon princess / princess Blazer / calf costs due Blanc /

※ This product orders, we will point to the person.

New version of tamagotchi iD L? Again?! Bandai still do new versions. Only for money. :p

Yes! I need it really bad!!

I'm buying it :D (If there was a picture and enough money..)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was scrolling through each sub-category, my eyes fixated upon the first half of this title which was "A new Tamagotchi in 2012!". So thinking that Bandai was to be releasing a brand new english Tamagotchi, I quickly rushed into the contents of this thread only to see that it was just something of an upgrade to the Japanese iD-L. :c

Oh well, I guess it'll be nice I suppose... :hitodetchi:

I just wish Bandai America could put in as much effort into their line as Bandai Japan do. After the Tama-Go, the iD L 15th Anniversary was released as well as the Tama Profy, and now they are also planning on releasing this.

I truly doubt that Bandai America has anything in store for us for the upcoming year if Bandai Japan are already announcing products due in March of 2012. :gozarutchi:

I get excited when I see the words 'New Tamagotchi in...' followed by a year. It's just a shame that 90% of the time it's just another Japanese Tamagotchi.

I get excited when I see the words 'New Tamagotchi in...' followed by a year. It's just a shame that 90% of the time it's just another Japanese Tamagotchi.
Agree. I was expecting a new version that is available in Sinagpore too. If only they can release these versions to other countries

The first link is down for maintenance, apparently, and the second, although the description was good, the pictures are unavailable. Grawr.

Sounds very interesting though.

From what I can decode on the Japanese Tamagotchi website, there's some sort of "Tamagotchi Expo" starting December 26th. Perhaps then we'll get a glimpse of this new Princess Spacy ID L?

I hope the ID L prices go down. I have no interest in the 15th Anniversary edition (althought its nice). I just wish they would at least release one color edition in america... not some watered down crummy version :(

Aww man. I thought this was going to be a V8 (ha ha people will think its a car Tama). It would be nice to see another version some time in the future.

What do you all think about the new character which will be introduced in the ID L Princess Spacy? Her name is Himespetchi! :newmametchi:

Himesupetchi_anime.png
Tamaprofy_himespetchi.PNG

What do you all think about the new character which will be introduced in the ID L Princess Spacy? Her name is Himespetchi! :newmametchi:

Himesupetchi_anime.png
Tamaprofy_himespetchi.PNG
She looks like she's related to spacetchi, Pebospetchi, and akaspetchi (No duh Kajah, It's called the PRINCESS SPACY for a reason!) Himespetchi actually makes sense. Hime=Princess and spetchi is the suffix to the spacey brothers names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back