Photo
- - - - -

ringotchi's group hatch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ringotchi

• ringotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:33 AM ( #1 )

This is not a place 2 put down names, it is where we will keep track of our tama's project. this is all the peoples in the hatch:
Beccca
wafflegurl
tamat4lker
tamatarou
turtle
tamaluvva
neocooler43
lufia83
*tamakitty*
gracielou
pola
gabbygurl

If this thread is not in the right place could u not delete it but can some1 move it to the right place and tell me and every1 in the group hatch where it has bin movedfirstly we just need 2 no what baby u got eg boy or girl. what toddler and how u took care of ur baby eg- neglected- didn't lose a heart. from here on just tell us what it changes into and stuff and what it marries- eg- character, matchmaker or an actual tama. KEEP US UPDATED! thanx

Replies

Views

Started

19 Aug 2005

Last Post

10 Sep 2005

Beccca

• beccca user photo

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:34 PM ( #2 )

Hey Ringotchi.

I reset my orange tama (which has been in milk, coffee, kiwifruit, snow and toothpaste!) last night, and got a baby girl. I named her Annabelle (Anabl).

I took moderate care of her, and she got her first training as a baby. She evolved into a Morutchi in an hour.

I'm going to take medium care of her but try not to get a Maskchi or a Mimitchi and I'm not going to connect her with anyone until she's in the second generation.

Seeya. Bex.

ringotchi

• ringotchi user photo

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:58 AM ( #3 )

I reset my black v1 and i got a boy and ii called it ash. It evolved into marutchi of corse cos it was 1st gen. srry i havn't been updating u and no 1 else has except for beccca but anyway, my tama turned into hindotamatchi and then a masktchi i didn't take good care of it. any1 bibi for now, post soon.

Beccca

• beccca user photo

Posted 02 September 2005 - 08:14 PM ( #4 )

Hey I haven't posted in ages lol. Anabl evolved into a maskchi I think lol I didn't have time to take good care of her around school and stuff. Her son Bob is right now a Tarakotchi whom I will mate with my American v2.

potara2356

• potara2356 user photo

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:58 AM ( #5 )

i have the matchmaker charater that has 0 train. points, 0 yrs rumbo
i had a masktichi of 5 yrs

Beccca

• beccca user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:46 AM ( #6 )

ol srry I've been so slack bout posting Bob's son Josh is a Maskchi again :huh:. He only had six training, and he evolved from an itchigotchi which evolved from a Kinakomotchi which evolved from a babytchi of course lol. I'm going to try and not get a gozerutchi this time round, if I can help it lol.

Emiler

• emiler user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:33 AM ( #7 )

TAMA POWER lol

kikyotchi

• kikyotchi user photo

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:46 PM ( #8 )

hey can i join