ringotchi's group hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ringotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]This is not a place 2 put down names, it is where we will keep track of our tama's project. this is all the peoples in the hatch:[/SIZE]

Beccca

wafflegurl

tamat4lker

tamatarou

turtle

tamaluvva

neocooler43

lufia83

*tamakitty*

gracielou

pola

gabbygurl

[SIZE=14pt]If this thread is not in the right place could u not delete it but can some1 move it to the right place and tell me and every1 in the group hatch where it has bin moved[/SIZE]firstly we just need 2 no what baby u got eg boy or girl. what toddler and how u took care of ur baby eg- neglected- didn't lose a heart. from here on just tell us what it changes into and stuff and what it marries- eg- character, matchmaker or an actual tama. KEEP US UPDATED! thanx

Hey Ringotchi.

I reset my orange tama (which has been in milk, coffee, kiwifruit, snow and toothpaste!) last night, and got a baby girl. I named her Annabelle (Anabl).

I took moderate care of her, and she got her first training as a baby. She evolved into a Morutchi in an hour.

I'm going to take medium care of her but try not to get a Maskchi or a Mimitchi and I'm not going to connect her with anyone until she's in the second generation.

Seeya. Bex.

I reset my black v1 and i got a boy and ii called it ash. It evolved into marutchi of corse cos it was 1st gen. srry i havn't been updating u and no 1 else has except for beccca but anyway, my tama turned into hindotamatchi and then a masktchi i didn't take good care of it. any1 bibi for now, post soon.

Hey I haven't posted in ages lol. Anabl evolved into a maskchi I think lol I didn't have time to take good care of her around school and stuff. Her son Bob is right now a Tarakotchi whom I will mate with my American v2.

i have the matchmaker charater that has 0 train. points, 0 yrs rumbo

i had a masktichi of 5 yrs

ol srry I've been so slack bout posting Bob's son Josh is a Maskchi again :huh: . He only had six training, and he evolved from an itchigotchi which evolved from a Kinakomotchi which evolved from a babytchi of course lol. I'm going to try and not get a gozerutchi this time round, if I can help it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back