Screen Protector - I Recommend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu

Reaction score
Today I decided to put a screen protector on my iDL because I hate to see the little rainbows that form after a while. I was expecting for it to just protect the screen but it made the rainbows from the scratches go away as well. :]

the protector I used is for an iPod, but I cut it up to fit the screen size of my iDL. now it fits perfectly and it makes the screen almost look new! this should be done for color tamas because the scratches pop out so easily. But for the connection ones, well, I don't think you should. the protectors cost money, and it doesn't make a monumental difference. But for color screens? Do it, I swear you won't regret it.

PS: buy the protector from a dollar store, I got mine for $1.00 while my dad bought a protector from an uber-nerd store and it costed a lot more.

Know what brand? :s

Or at least is it smooth or scratchy-ish.

Because I have a really smooth and reflective one and my friend has a not-so smooth/relective one...

it's a japanese brand, (got it from a japanese dollar store) but it's a really reflective one, and I think that that kind'll work better.

Even though i dont have a iDL... I might consider protecting myscreen of other tamas too. They just get scratched too easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back