People Going On Your Spot In Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meem

Reaction score
Is it annoying when someone goes on your spot? Even if the person is your friend. I think its really annoying. i know one spot is mine and about 5 people think i would share it. i hate sharing the spot cuz i had that spot for about 1 year. ( cuz i quit for a while ) ONE YEAR!!! and then people started to come over and stand right on that spot > :( so then i made a new spot. and guess what? they took it too! i would like to cuss right now but the website doesnt approve of it. so i made a newer spot and people seem to go on top of me. i dont see how my spots are soo popular. even OST EDIT: removed - public shaming unacceptable*** spot got taken by random people. i would like to name names but i think its rude. heres what i like to say to people that steal spot. HEY YOU LAZY MORONS!!!! THERES PLENTY OF SPACE IN TAMATOWN CUZ EVERYBODY STARTED TO QUIT!!!!!!!! NOW TAKE THOSE SPACES AND LEAVE MY SPACES ALONE!!!!!!!!! YEA THAT MEANS U ***OST EDIT: removed - public shaming unacceptable***!!!!!!!!! omg as i was typing that another just went on my spot. **************************************************!!!!!!!!!! GOSH DARN ***OST EDIT: Please refrain from swearing on the forums*** I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

OST EDIT: Please keep the User Guide to the site in mind when making posts on the forums, more specifically this segment of the Guide:

POSTING

1. All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.

That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not their fault, it doesn't have your Tamatown name on it, so it's free for everyone to go on that spot. People don't know it's your spot. If it bothers you, you can tell the person to check the mailbox in their room and they'll go away (xD) or, find a diffrent spot.

Calm down. If your there all the time doesn't mean everyone sees you let alone cares. Its just a spot and I'm sure there are others. Another thing, it doesn't belong to you. Remember it's just a bunch of pictures on a screen. People like to annoy other people by going where they are, why not you just enjoy Tamatown by walking around? It probably annoys other people that you full up the servers while you do nothing and just stand there. Also, not every person has to have a "spot".

Calm down. If your there all the time doesn't mean everyone sees you let alone cares. Its just a spot and I'm sure there are others. Another thing, it doesn't belong to you. Remember it's just a bunch of pictures on a screen. People like to annoy other people by going where they are, why not you just enjoy Tamatown by walking around? It probably annoys other people that you full up the servers while you do nothing and just stand there. Also, not every person has to have a "spot".
Its not me right?
no y where u on it?

Its not their fault, it doesn't have your Tamatown name on it, so it's free for everyone to go on that spot. People don't know it's your spot. If it bothers you, you can tell the person to check the mailbox in their room and they'll go away (xD) or, find a diffrent spot.
but i was already on it. then they came and went right on me

fine ill try to calm down but the person is still on my spot. and doing what i usually do

AC4228,Again not me right? Well, it is a bit annoying when they go right on you. It's ok if they go next to you though. This is something that bothers me, when they stand on you they keep saying "Come check out my room, Come check out my room!" They keep saying that even if you say "No, thank you!"

The spot doesn't belong to you, so others are free to go on it. Why not just go on tamatown and actually play games and enjoy it? However, if you want to think the person is irritating your purposely, then it's fine, but there is no need to get worked up about it. If you really want to be alone, and have your own spot, why not go and find a server which is not as crowded?

Yeah, you don't need to stand at the entrance all the time. There is so many empty areas where people never come to you.

AC4228,Again not me right? Well, it is a bit annoying when they go right on you. It's ok if they go next to you though. This is something that bothers me, when they stand on you they keep saying "Come check out my room, Come check out my room!" They keep saying that even if you say "No, thank you!"
thats what a dude did to me today and at first. hes still doing it O_O

The spot doesn't belong to you, so others are free to go on it. Why not just go on tamatown and actually play games and enjoy it? However, if you want to think the person is irritating your purposely, then it's fine, but there is no need to get worked up about it. If you really want to be alone, and have your own spot, why not go and find a server which is not as crowded?
they did the sleep and hungry faces on me and they keep saying check your mail box in you room to make me go away.

I know and i saw you (Well we both know who they are right) its getting a bit annoying and i get what you mean by going on ur spot so i did the same to them and they got angry so they started doing it to me again. Were they the same people who did it to me?

Well, TamaTown is actually a kids website (I'm not calling you a kid.) so, kids don't really know what there doing sometimes and that may be your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back