Keychains for your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
Keychains look nice on your tamagotchi, whatever version it is.

29vpz7.jpg

Like i looked at a few keychains and i found this Guitar keychain. It'll look good on the music star huh?

5wb2s.jpg

Or you can make something and put it on a keychain, this is not mine but it's an example.

It's really cool, i'm going to make a keychain one day and post it here.

I'm sure if you rummage through your drawers or cupboards you'll find a keychain. I like making keychains better though, be sure to post pictures of your keychains here!

008-15.jpg

This is my v5, and it has a pink penguin with a fro on the keychain. I got it at a store but I forget which one, and it's kinda dirty because I've had it for a while.

-Tinky-

Nice keychains guys! I love how they match your tamagotchis! Good job. Making keychains are easy, you can just string beads and tie them to your tamagotchi!

I'm making a perler beads keychain like that one on the original post..

Yeey!

*switches to creative mode*

Thats great nizidafabie! After you've done that please post it here! It will give lots of people ideas for keychains!
I will do that for sure! ;)

I have a cute keychain now.. Still making one with perler beads.

I hope it comes out right,because as you can see on my avatar, The europe version doesn't have a normal keychain but a metal ball kind of thing. (I don't know how you call it :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do that for sure! ;)

I have a cute keychain now.. Still making one with perler beads.

I hope it comes out right,because as you can see on my avatar, The europe version doesn't have a normal keychain but a metal ball kind of thing. (I don't know how you call it :p )
Yes, i'm making a keychain for my tama go which has the same type of thingy

Here is a picture of my current keychain:

DSC00111.jpg

I'm still making the Perler bead One ;)

You can see it on my avatar with a better resolution.

Any requests? I'll make it! ^^ I'm trying to make a mamechi bead thingy, It's not very difficult.

You just need to know how to do it..

Last edited by a moderator:
008-15.jpg

This is my v5, and it has a pink penguin with a fro on the keychain. I got it at a store but I forget which one, and it's kinda dirty because I've had it for a while.

-Tinky-
I saw that penguin at Clare's.

I saw a Totoro keychain at some anime store nearby, but when I went back it was gone. ;_; It's a shame, I love anything Totoro. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back