>>> We Are Young <<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
We are young

We are strong

We're not looking for where we belong

We're not cool

We are free

And we're running with blood on our knees

We could rule the world

On a silver platter

From the wrong to the right light

To an open stream

With a crash and burn

We could make it better

Turn it upside down

Just you and me

We are the dream

No other way

To be.........

The year's 2100. 50 years ago mysterious creatures appeared out of nowhere. Humans, who had came to think themselves as invinceable, misjudged them and saw them as no potential threat. They raised them and even acted like they were their own children. They became more and more intelligent and devoloped hate toward humans. They tricked them into showing them fighting techniques, having the humans thinking them defenceless and weak. Then they were shown the weapons and secret entrances, compleatly trusted. Then they striked. Many humans were killed. Their population went from 25 billion to 50 thousend. All in one night.

The creatures are still there. Lurking. Able to transform into your worst nightmare. There are young humans, out there. However, they are different. They can do amazing things. They are surviving, outwittin the creatures and thriving.

There is a organization out there trying to find these humans, so they can join together, to form an army, and whip them out, just like what they did to them all those years ago.

RULES:

&gt; No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

&gt; Minimum 3 sentances per post.

&gt; No controlling other people's characters.

&gt; Normal hair colors, please.

&gt; Don't go over board with the powers, please.

&gt; Tell me if you deside to quit, it gets confusing.

&gt; You must be accepted to start.

&gt; Three strikes and your out.

&gt; I will leave someone as leader of this Role Play. Don't ask please.

https://www.tamatalk....young-form-occ/&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; FORM &amp; OCC

Last edited by a moderator:
Para had morphed into a small bird. It had been a windy day and she was exhusted. She landed in a large tree and demorphed. "Agg." She murmured, almost asleep.

Stephanie wandered around, wondering whether there were any other people around. At that thought, she slightly panicked. What if there are others and they try talking to her? What if she reads the social cues incorrectly? What if she interprets something they say literally? At this thought, she turned invisible, deciding she didn't want anyone to see her. After a while, she became visible again. Crud, she thought, Only short periods of time, that's right. She was still hoping no-one noticed her.

Olivia awoke to find her back incredibly stiff. When her arm dangled into open air, she panicked momentarily before she remembered that she had slept on a wide tree branch fifteen feet off of the air the night before. She sighed to herself and unbuckled the two makeshift belts she had around her waist and legs and shifted into a sitting position. She was thankful to find her and Peter alive and untouched after hearing strange noises the night before.

Olivia turned to her side and tapped on Peter's shoulder. He had slept on a branch only a few feet above hers and was sleeping soundly until he was woken up. In a panic, Peter lashed out with his left arm and smacked the tree. He winced as an intense pain burned in his severely injured left hand.

By the time he looked at Olivia, she was on the ground waiting. "Come on, let's go find some food," she said and Peter nodded. He awkwardly jumped out of the free and landed on his knees and forearms.

Para woke up to find herself secounds away from falling out of the tree she had spent the night in. "Hey, at least there's not competietion for the fruit." She thought, spotting large pinky-red apples on the branches. "If I was at the tribe," She though, "I'd get no more than a bite of food."

Olivia helped Peter off of the ground and together walked into the heart of the forest. "If you see anything you want, let me know. I'm pretty positive all of the food here is safe to eat."

"Where did you find that out?" He asked and pulled his sword out to cut down a few branches in their way. He allowed Olivia to walk in front through the narrow path as he covered the back.

"My father taught me when I was little. Before you came to live with us," she said in an even tone. Even though it was over a week ago, her parents' deaths still hit her hard. However, now wasn't the time to be weak. Once the creatures were gone for good, that's when she would allow herself to cry. She took a deep breath in and set her gaze to the treetops as she scanned for edible fruit.

Peter shook his head slowly and spotted patch of trees containing apples. Upon closer inspection, he saw a small figure in one of the trees. He sucked in a deep breath and yanked Olivia into the bushes before they were spotted. Olivia opened her mouth to protest, but Peter clamped her mouth shut and pointed towards the small figure. They both fell silent and watched.

"Huh?" Para murmered. She grabbed some of the fruit and put them in her woven bag. Sliding along the branch she was on she jumped down from the tree and stopped in mid air using her powers after spotting movement in a bush. She froze.

Olivia shuddered and flattened to the ground as much as she could. She didn't seem to look like one of the many creatures that lived in the forest, but Olivia would rather be safe than sorry. She felt herself silently sinking lower into the ground, and she looked up to see Peter staring ahead with a look of pure concentration on his face. He was slowly opening a small hole into the ground to shield them from view. They were about three feet deeper when they stopped moving, and Olivia could no longer see the figure floating in midair through the opening in the bushes.

Smiling, Para floated over to the bush and 'accidently-on-purpose' dropped a few apples. "Opps." She floated down and turned into a fluffy white kitten, trying to show she wasn't a threat.

Olivia shrieked and bolted upright as an apple fell on her head, She leaped out of the hole and pulled out her sword. She searched for whoever dropped the apples, but there was no sign of anyone. She glanced down and saw a little kitten and she bit her lip. Olivia sighed and sat down on the ground with her sword in her lap. "Who are you?" She asked slowly. There was no friendliness in her voice, but she was not threatening her either. Peter pulled himself out of the little hole and sat beside his friend. Sometimes he wished she would let him do all the talking, because, to be honest, Olivia was too mean sometimes.

EDIT: This is the kind of sword she uses --&gt; https://cf.mp-cdn.net/24/16/55dcf79a843311c8a985170ff461.jpg

Para walked over to one of the apples and nudged it towards Olivia. She looked at Olivia for a secound, before rubbing against her leg. "Woah!" She exclaimed, losing character at the sight of Olivia's sword.

"I won't hurt you with this unless I have to," Olivia said and watched the girl curiously. Before she could say anything else, Peter spoke up. "My name is Peter Krampen, and you are?" he offered his right arm to shake and left his damaged hand in his lap.

Hesitating, Para shook Peter's hand. "I'm Para." She paused, seeing Peter's injured left hand. "Ouch. What happened?" She asked motioning to Peter's hand.

"The creature Olivia and I lived with and raised turned on us a week ago, when this whole problem started. She attacked and....killed her parents, and then did something to my hand. It all happened so fast, I don't quite remember how it happened," Peter explained. Beside him, Olivia turned away from the two and stared off into the distance.

Peter noticed Olivia's lack of friendliness and he smiled weakly at Para. "How long have you been out here for?"

Para blushed. "Long as I can remember. I've been raised by creatures, too," She explained. "I'm not with them any more." She added hastily.

Stephanie was now hungry. She looked around for food and saw some apples. She was about to grab some, when she saw some people not too far from them. She panicked, not wanting to be seen in case any of them tried to initiate social interaction. Yet, she wanted the apples. So she turned herself invisible again, and crept over and grabbed some. Just as she was walking away again, the invisibility wore off. Not again, she thought, as she ran off, hoping they hadn't seen her.

"Huh?" Para turned around and spotted Stephiane. "Hi....?" She half asked, trying to figure out if this girl was a friend or an enemy. She touched her bow nevoursly.

Peter saw Olivia jump up and reach for her sword. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to the ground. Before Stephanie could run out of sight, he willed a stone wall to shoot out of the ground before her. Now that her means of escape was gone, he stood up calmly and walked over to the panicking girl.

Frustrated, Olivia threw her sword down in the dust and stormed off to find more apples.

Stephanie saw the stone wall shoot out in front of her, and she heard the girl talk to her. So she said "Hi" back, quietly. She saw the boy walk over to her and stepped backwards, although she knew this was no use, as she was cornered between people and a stone wall. She was sure that if she turned invisible again, they'd just wait for it to wear off, knowing she's there and can't escape.

"Don't be scared," Perer soothed with a small smile. "We aren't here to hurt you, we just want to help you. What's your name, miss?"

Olivia scoffed in disgust at Peter's tone. There was no need to be that nice to her, they didn't even know if she was dangerous or not. She picked up an apple, and felt her hand sink into a rotten part. She whipped the apple across the forest as hard as she could and returned to the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back