Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! It's time for a new start after all that silly messing in my old log! The first things I'm going to do are make some promises to you/me to make sure I don't get lazy in my logging:

I will ALWAYS post photos when necessary, unless I have a very short time or my mom is telling me to do something else

I will update as soon as I can EVERY TIME my Tama does something significant

I will take good care of my Tamas

I will not pause my Tamas unless absolutely necessary

I will try very hard not to get banned from the computer

I will try very hard not to get banned from Tamas

I will attempt to sneak Tamas into school as long as they are not rare valuable versions or there is a school trip

And some promises to make sure I don't log too much!

I will make sure I do math practice every day

I will always do my homework on time

I will update my log maximum five times per day

So, with that done, let's get on with my first log post!

So, do you remember Katrina the V6 from the first page of my other log? Probably not. Well, Katrina has lived - what is it - about six months - and she is now Dazzilitchi! Here's how it happened: On a plane trip, absolutely ages ago, when toddler Katrina was in my log, she unpaused herself and later became Ringotchi. I saw the neglected Ringotchi, so I immediately paused her and took the battery out. I have only put the battery back in very recently, and of course she was a highly neglected Tama with very low skill points. Once she got her band, Superas, she evolved into Sebiretchi. I dislike Sebiretchi, so I went on TamaTown and beamed over (I know you use that for iD L downloads but I'll use it for this too) a Girls Destiny Star to transform Katrina into Dazzilitchi. THEN we went to band auditions and Thu, the Violetchi, failed. Our band is Katrina, Thu the Violetchi, and Veronica the Chantotchi. Really cute characters - my mom loves them! She's getting way better with Tamas, and she grabs whatever Tama I have and starts looking at it and saying it's really cute and not letting my take it. She does that even more with Nintendogs. Anyway, Thu failed Pro Debut (no offence to her! Playing the harp looks really hard!) so the Superas got a bit sad, but they cheered up later after a few successful band practices. Here's a photo of the three friends together:

1st+generation+Superas+bandpic.JPG

And here's Katrina on close up:

1st+generation+Katrina+Dazzilitchi+closeup.JPG

Katrina plays the Dream Mic. I beamed that over from TamaTown ages ago. :) I also specially beamed over a keyboard and harp for the other band members. The music they make with their instrument combination is lovely! I have no idea why Thu failed!

Here are Katrina's stats:

Weight: 25 lbs

Character: Dazzilitchi

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Stress: 22

Tone: 581

Rhythm: 518

Original: 785

Genre: Jazz Music

Generation: 1st

Gotchi Points: 4960

School/Job: Adult, so she works part time at the bakery (I dislike the vegetable game that also earns points) and attempts concerts and Pro Debut.

Mood: Pretty happy she's Dazzilitchi, but a bit down in the dumps because her band failed Pro Debut

Recent events: Failing Pro Debut a couple of times, transforming to Dazzilitchi

My mom's favourite character is Dazzilitchi, so she was happy to see Katrina when I transformed her. I like that familiar face, too. My user name? I used to be obsessed with Dazzilitchi. I got her, well, every single time I COULD get her. I cheated to get my Destiny Star on TamaTown. But before you call me a cheat, everyone else who had a Music Star did it too. :)

And, why do I always say I dislike the Music Star? Cause I used to dislike it, but for some reason, I'm noy a fussy Tama player any more! I don't know what happened, but ask me to run any of my collection except my iD L or Tama-Go, and I'll do it! I'm just leaving a space for the Princess Spacy iD L I'm going to get soon...whoa this is getting really long! Bye, I'll tell you when something next happens to Katrina - we're off to the band practice hall!

~ Dazzmina and Katrina (hey, they rhyme!) ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, 20 views and two 5 star ratings ALREADY! That must have been a pretty good first post! :)

Anyway, I never update just because of X views/ratings. The Superas tried out for Pro Debut a few more times, but Thu kept failing. Practice makes perfect, Thu! They make amazing music. I don't have any idea why they fail!

I do have a few better photos of Katrina doing various things, and I've made a few new Tama accessories, but my mom is telling me to go on Mathletics (math site) so I'll post pics later. See you!

~ Dazzmina and Katrina ~

Well, I'm sorry, but my dad just got me a new bike (whew! The old one was tiny!) and also my computer is being the very slowest most annoying thing in the world, so I'll have to update tomorrow when Slug (my computer) is in a better mood. But I promise I will post photos then! Although, we're going out for a long time, so I'll have to get up very early to update before we leave...but I'll do it for you, Katrina and my log!

~ Dazzmina and Katrina ~

Well...ummm...hi? Hi! I have a lot of photos, and Slug is in an okay mood. Katrina is in a very hard-working mood - she's been practicing all day, and refusing to play with her toy! Extremely annoying for me, trying to control her stress level! Anyway, here are her stats:

KATRINA

Weight: 33 lbs

Character: Dazzilitchi

Hungry: Full

Happy: 3 hearts

Stress: 30

Tone: 863

Rhythm: 772

Original: 999 (yay!)

Genre: Hip-Hop Music

Generation: 1st

Gotchi Points: 4060

School/Job: Adult, so she works part time at the bakery (I dislike the vegetable game that also earns points) and attempts concerts and Pro Debut.

Mood: Hard working and determined - not too good for her stress levels! I just told her to play with her toy for the kazillionth time today!

Recent events: Band instrument change! Thu now has an easy time playing the bass drum instead of that difficult harp, and Katrina is very happy she has the drum set - she never really liked the dream mic! Veronica still has her keyboard. Chantotchi is a pretty smart character, so the keyboard is just right for her.

I'm really sorry I couldn't get up early...my alarm clock has a real problem with going off on time! But to make up for it, I've got some drawings (outdated, I'm sad to say) of Katrina and her band! I'm going to take photos and do DSi editing (just to make it look cool ;) ) later, but for now, I'll post photos of my new accessories! These photos are a bit outdated too, the items in them have been changed a little, but only a little. Enjoy!

HNI_0020.JPG

I decided to redecorate my Tama room with the Violetchi plush I sewed a couple of months ago. My sewing has improved since then, as you can see in the decorated bed that I had to stuff with tissues because we had no proper stuffing. And a few days ago, I did a painting of a river, and thought - the canvas would just about fit in my Tama room! I've also got a few really small canvases (plural?), so look out for more paintings in there! The bed fits two Tamas, although when I get my Princess Spacy, it and my Music Star will probably have separate beds because the Princess Spacy is quite big and really wouldn't go with the blue and white bed.

HNI_0021.JPG

Here's my accessory attacher. I can use it to attach accessories to my V6.

HNI_0023.JPG

One of my accessories! I made the paper bit, and attached it to my accessory attacher using BluTack, then added the plastic Violetchi decoration! This accessory is pretty chunky, so I probably won't use it very much, but it's a cute accessory all the same!

HNI_0025.JPG

Here are some strips of fabric I decorated using fabric paints. The top two say Tamagotchi, then the smallest one says Tama (for normal occasions or crowded places) and the bottom one is really showy, with a sort of pendant made of fabric paint and "V6" written on it in pearl fabric paint.

HNI_0026.JPG

And here's a close up of Katrina playing her dream mic! (outdated :( )

The Superas still haven't passed Pro Debut! But to be honest, I don't really expect them to. Katrina's skill points were super low when she was a teen...and it's better on a higher generation, because then the baby inherits skill points and ends up with a huge head start if the parent was any good! But never mind...I still love Katrina... :)

~ Dazzmina and Katrina ~

Thanks guys for 4 five star ratings! This must be better than my old log, like I said!

Also, no offence, but anonymous follower, it's nice of you to follow my log but I'd feel more comfortable if you said who you are (I've had more than one person stalking me before). Then I could give you a shout out in this log! :) And also, speaking of shout outs in my log, thanks tamalover134 for being the first to follow my new log! :D

Anyway, Katrina hasn't really done much this morning. She is now 4 yrs old, and has 999 skill points in every category. I think this means the Superas can finally pass Pro Debut - we haven't got any calls yet although we've gotten several gifts from the king, but I really hope they pass soon!

Katrina is currently playing with her toy, a Tamagotchi (beamed over from TamaTown). We're dying to log her in, I have all the Dazzilitchi outfits (as said before, I used to be obsessed with Dazzilitchi), but TamaTown is not working for me! D: I hope it starts working again before Katrina gets married!

I have no time am too lazy to post photos and I still haven't taken and DSi edited them, so I'll do it later tomorrow. The reason is, my brother's friend is coming for a sleepover in a couple of hours, and I'm not allowed on the computer when guests are here. But, if the Superas get Pro Debut today, I'll sneak on my DSi at night to update! But it'll be very short and I don't guarantee it'll even exist; Katrina's skill points are really high, but I don't know about Thu and Veronica. Speaking of them, they're all getting used to their instruments and play like pros now!

See you tonight/tomorrow,

~ Dazzmina and Katrina ~

Well hi, I'm just updating...because I can? Well, there's kind of a bit of news. Katrina and I went to the bakery and earned 350 GP by selling 14 cakes. How much is one cake sold for? (math question) No, I don't expect you to answer, and I don't know where my calculator's gone so I don't want to answer it either. Anyway, after that we went to the shop, and blew all the money on a lollipop and a plant. I gave Katrina the lollipop because she deserved a treat after all that hard work with concerts and skill points, and we tried the plant. It grew a monster, which Katrina didn't like. It made her get a bit stressed so now she's...KATRINA?

Yes?

You're supposed to be playing with your toy, not practicing that drum set!

But I want to -

It doesn't matter! You want to get stressed, do you?

NO! I just want to pass Pro Debut!

I'm not even letting you answer the door to the Pro Debut people if you continue practicing when you're supposed to be playing!

Okay... *sulkily picks up toy*

We've all heard of kids who want to play and not work, but what about ones that want to work and not play? Katrina is so difficult!

~ Dazzmina and Katrina ~

Well, I'm afriad Katrina is now 5 yrs old and still has not passed Pro Debut. :( I think the marrying age is 6, I haven't known any Tama where it's higher, and the Music Star is one of my most used Tamas so I figure I should at least remember simple info like the marrying age! Anyway, my mom's not too happy that Dazzilitchi's leaving tomorrow because she loves Dazzilitchi. She doesn't think the Connection Tama babies look cute. She says the boy Petitichi looks like it's wearing a robber's mask and the girl Petitchi looks like a ghost XD.

Anyway, if I get a boy he'll be Alex, and if it's a girl I'll call her Caitlin. I imagine these names will fit; if Caitlin doesn't fit, I'll name her Isis after my first character on the V4.5...R.I.P. Isis's daughter Diana...anyway, I'll miss Katrina, but I'm excited about the new generation!

Princess Spacy news: I think I have about $80 NZD for delivery, which will be added to my pocket money, which is enough. I'm not saying how much, it isn't a huge amount, but it is definitely enough for an iD L Princess Spacy from CDJapan. I'm going to preorder one the day I get my pocket money, January 6th I think. My mom wouldn't make it any earlier. In other words, it's confimed I will be getting one, so I definitely need a space for a Princess Spacy. Yes, I know the Music Star is a bit boring on its own, but there's really no point running something else now.

P.S. Thanks Orandatchi for following my log! Anonymous follower, I'd really like to give you a shout out so I'd love it if you said who you are!

~ Dazzmina and Katrina ~

Okay. BIG NEWS. Some friends just came over, and somehow, WHILE THEY WERE THERE, Katrina managed to:

1. Get Pro Debut (CONGRATS SUPERAS! I KNEW YOU WERE AS AMAZING AS YOUR NAME MAKES OUT!)

2. Getting married!

So, for Pro Debut, I got the Door icon and quickly answered. Then I was distracted by one of my friends asking for help with my electric keyboard, and when I next looked at my Tama, Guitartchi was presenting Katrina, Thu and Veronica wish 10,000 GP. Soon afterward, he showed up at our house and offered Katrina a Tosakatchi. They fell in love, and after a bit of waiting around with an egg, it finally hatched....

CAITLIN!

Yup, it's a girl! Caitlin the future Chantotchi! I've always loved Chantotchi, but the weird thing is, when I at last got her I turned her into Dazzilitchi :( But Caitlin is in the perfect position to be Chantotchi - I mean, she's super cute and intelligent-looking already! Okay, you win. This is an absolute "emergency" for photos. I'll edit this post when I've taken and edited (doesn't my new Music Star family photo deserve some decoration?!) the First Generation Music Star Family photograph! Along with, you deserve it for so many views and ratings, photos of brand new drawings of Katrina's little family, and how many fans the Superas have, and this proud band celebrating their victory!

I love the cute stuff the Music Star does when you have a whole family. Katrina gives newborn Caitlin meals, and Tosakatchi gives snacks. And when Katrina went to a concert earlier, Caitlin and Tosakatchi went along to cheer her on! And it definitely helped the Superas perform; they gained a ton of fans!

Thu: Congrats on having a baby, Kate! And Caitlin's a nice name for her, too. I hope she's Chantotchi, like Veronica!

Veronica: Yes, congrats on Caitlin, Trina. And also, you really won us Pro Debut! We couldn't have done it without you!

Thu: Yes, I really couldn't have passed if you hadn't given me confidence before we performed in front of the judges!

--KATRINA'S SPEECH TO THU--

Katrina: You know you can do this, Thu. Violetchi might not be in the Smart family, but that doesn't mean a Violetchi can never be smart. Violetchi is everything. You're pretty, you're smart, you're friendly. You can do this. Think of Kiana, think back to the start of Dazzmina's old log. She was UraVioletchi, and she was amazing. You can do this, Thu. I know you can and Dazzmina knows you can. She's had lots of Tamas, mostly actually Music Stars, and every member of a band who failed always caught up. You're one of them, Thu. You can do it!

Caitlin: I'm going to be the best Music Star in the world! I'm going to get really high skill points, and I'm going to pass Pro Debut first try, easy peasy! And I'm going to be Chantotchi who is really smart and I will play the hardest instrument and it will be easy!

Thu: Whoah, it looks like she's ambitious! Probably got a lot of potential though, even with an amateur carer. But Dazzmina, just don't over-work her, okay?

Me: No way! Her stress will never get above 30!

Veronica: I doubt it. Trina, YOU always practiced and never played. I hope your daughter isn't the same; if she is, her band and her carer are going to get very annoyed!

Me: Ugh, that's for sure. I can definitely say the Music Star is the only Connection Tama that has a personality! And Katrina's personality: Hard working, ambitious, often over-works herself.

Thu: Sounds like Caitlin. I bet her band are going to have a really tough time, like we did with you, Kate!

Katrina: Oh, stop it. It least my ambitiousness got us past Pro Debut, didn't it? AND it got me to 4th Star Ranking!

Okay, please stop now. People reading this will think I'm putting off posting photos messing about.

~ Dazzmina, Katrina, Caitlin and Tosakatchi ~ (oh, I miss the old "Dazzmina and Katrina" rhyme!)

OK well, we only have half an hour. Yes, I've got the photos in case Katrina and Tosakatchi leave this midnight. Katrina is now at Star Ranking Second. Slug doesn't seem to understand I'm in a hurry, se we'd better be quick.

HNI_0038.JPG

Happy family! :D

HNI_0030.JPG

I know it's not the best drawing ever...but it's good enough I hope...

HNI_0032.JPG

The Superas!!

HNI_0031.JPG

I don't know why, but I LOVE drawing Violetchi! Here's Thu, glad she finally passed Pro Debut!

HNI_0033.JPG

Outdated, but still, it's one of the best drawings I've done lately.

HNI_0034.JPG

Outdated, and also not very good...I wasted a whole page of my new notebook trying to get Thu positioned correctly!

HNI_0035.JPG

I'm really pleased with how the keyboard turned out. And Veronica looks like a pro!

HNI_0036.JPG

Don't laugh at my bad drawing please, it's the first time I've tried to draw Lovelitchi properly!

HNI_0037.JPG

I have no idea why I included that doodle of Kiana. Maybe because it turned out really cute?

So yeah, that's it. In some ways, I hope Katrina leaves tonight because I'm excited about taking care of Caitlin, but at the same time I've got kind of attached to that cute Dazzilitchi. Argh, almost half an hour has gone, and I need to check a couple of other topics I regularly post in. See you tomorrow - another day with Katrina, or some fun with the new Caitlin? I'll probably be up at 6 AM to see! I mean, I was up at 5:30 on Katrina's evolution night...

~ Dazzmina, Katrina, Caitlin and Tosakatchi ~

Thanks for 100 views already! And 5 four/five star ratings! Four star rating person(s): What could be improved? Seriously comment, I will listen to every suggestion and do whatever you tell me that will improve my log if possible! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!!

So, have you commented yet? Please do if you haven't. THEN read the post. It's not some amazing news!

Okay. You've commented now. Good. Let's get on with the post.

So, today my family and I went shopping. I bought some stuff too. Hey, I only spent $10 of my Princess Spacy money; I had loads of extra anyway! Anyway, EVERYTHING I bought was a really cute and convenient TAMA ACCESSORY! So as soon as we got home, I took a trip to my DSi camera and then got on my computer to update. And why was I going to my DSi camera if I didn't take any photos? Well guess what - I DID take photos!

HNI_0039.JPG

A cute new lanyard for inside the house! There was so much choice, it was really hard to choose the perfect one...

HNI_0040.JPG

This lovely fabric including my favourite colour (purple!) has lots of potential for comfortable Tama Room decorations! It'll suit my future Princess Spacy to perfection!

HNI_0041.JPG

I tend to wear a lot of purple (it's my favourite colour, and a very common one too, so why wouldn't I buy purple clothes?), and this will match for any big outings!

HNI_0044.JPG

My new waterproof Tama waist pouch. They only had green and black. It's amazing! My mom found it for me, for only $3! I could make a miniature Tama room in there! Wouldn't a portable room be great for my Tama(s)? Then they could lie on a dry bed made out of that nice fabric in a hot little room while I'm soaking and freezing out in the rain!

HNI_0045.JPG

A slightly "babyish" but cute frame on my DSi, with Caitlin learning skills from her mom and Tosakatchi watching and thinking how lucky he is to have Katrina for a wife.

As you can see, Katrina and Tosakatchi have not left little Caitlin. They just went to a concert, and all through, Caitlin dreamed about that being her band (except she's Chantotchi, in the place of Katrina, of course) and winning a first ranking award. That's your future, Caitlin, and I assure you that you'll live in comfort and style with me. You're in good hands now, and always will be. Your mom was around - well - she can describe it.

Katrina: When we had to sleep on the bare floor. When we had to practise and nothing else. When we were yelled at if we played with our toys. When we were neglected. When you, Dazzmina, were unreliable and selfish and not a good Tama carer at all.

Kiana: I was around when we got our very own lovely bedroom. When we played all we liked. When we were taken great care of. When you, Dazzmina, were generous and loving to us.

Jack: I was around when we didn't get any sleep at all, Dazzmina set the time and made us practise all night. When Dazzmina always gave us our least favourite toys, so we didn't play with them. When we got about ten care misses per day. When you, Dazzmina, were deliberately cruel to Tamas.

Sky: I was around when we slept under Dazzmina's pillow. When we played all day. When we were taken amazing care of. When you, Dazzmina, were just a little girl - so young you thought I was real, and took great care of me.

Obvious favouritism. I don't show favouritism anymore. But, just so you know, Sky is from when I was 5, Jack from when I was 8, Kiana from when I just turned 10 and Katrina from near the same time as Kiana. Also, I'm not saying good/bad things about myself with this Tama talking stuff; to me, it's as if my Tamas are dictating what I have to write, and I just have to write it. It's not what I believe, nor what I want to believe; it's what I know my Tamas would be thinking if they were alive.

What I like about my log is that I can write pretty much anything I want, as long as it's about Tamas and it's not against the rules. I can just write about random stuff I'm thinking, or I could randomly write a paragraph about whatever Tama I call to mind, or whatever. In fact, I think I'll write a review on some random Tama right after I've gone on Mathletics. My mom is bugging me to do some math.

P.S. My prediction about being up early to check my Tama was correct. I got up, wondering why I felt so tired, then I looked out of my window and it was dark. My watch read 1:30 AM. I actually checked the Tama, and seeing that Katrina and Tosakatchi had not left, I immediately fell asleep again with my hand still dangling from my bed, holding my V6. THAT IS NOT A LIE!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

1ST RANKING AWARD HERE!

I seriously do not know how a neglected, potential-less Ringotchi wins a first ranking award with her amazed daughter cheering her on. But she did. They did. A ROCK AND ROLL FIRST RANKING AWARD FOR THE SUPERAS! And, stored under their lightning-shaped award, is Caitlin's home video of their "award winning concert" as I always used to call it.

It's almost computer off time, so this has to be short. But I promise I will post photos of Katrina's award and of course her band performing, tomorrow. Tomorrow - Katrina will leave. One day of celebration for her. Caitlin, please always remember the moment your mother was presented with her award - and think of it in your award-winning concert.

There's news, but before that, I'd like to thank Peanut05, kuchipatchi.is.blue55, MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove, Violetchilluvr3 and booboo1 for sending me suggesstions on how to improve my log! If you have a suggestion, please let me know by notifying me on my profile! (Messenger's full :( )

Some of the things people suggested were not having a very fancy font but still a cool font, any silly Tama conversations being skip-able (not containing news) because some people aren't very keen on them, lots of photos, and not too much DSi editing. I think everyone can read Comic Sans MS, but if you have any trouble with the font or colour, please let me know! I will try to apply these suggestions in the following post.

So, last night, Katrina and Tosakatchi left their baby girl. I woke up to a crying Petitchi girl - Caitlin! She had inherited 249 skill points in each caregory, which is a pretty fair number if you ask me. We played games for the first half of her baby-hood, raising her skill points into the early 400's, then she complained she was tired so we took it easy with a nap and some treats in the second half. At 9:15 AM, she evolved into Tamatchi! She is currently playing with her toy because I told her to. She is just like Katrina; practicing till she gets really stressed, then she complains about it and I say, well, why didn't you play with your toy? Here's a photo of Caitlin, getting to know her drum set:

HNI_0046.JPG

Later, I was about to set the time so Caitlin could get to preschool, when the door rang. It was Mrs. Frill! She gave us a toy robot (great for some future boy Tama, although I beamed over a toy dinosaur ages ago) and said that Caitlin could come to preschool. She has now been there 3 times, and I think you need to do it 20 times or something to get enough skill points, so we'd better do a lot more at preschool before Caitlin evolves.

I'm going to go browse the forums now, so see you later! I'll tell you if anything's happened to Caitlin!

~ Dazzmina and Caitlin (and not Katrina any more :( ) ~

Well, I was checking my followers this morning (just to see if the anonymous person has revealed themself yet) and I saw that tamalover134 is now a TamaTalk Angelgotchi! Congrats tamalover134!

Just randomly, I wish I could donate to TamaTalk, and trust me I would if I had any hope of being allowed. But even asking might result in getting permanently banned from something (e.g. TamaTalk) and I definitely don't want that. Best to just wait till I have my own credit card, OK? That is, if TamaTalk's still running in 8 years when I'm eighteen... -_-

Anyway, I'm afraid Caitlin was paused yesterday because I'm taking a Tama break, but I feel no urge for a log break. So I might as well log my Nintendogs.

These guys have come a long way. I currently own two dogs, Sky (yes, Sky STILL!) and a new male dog called Shadowy. I'm trying to breed them - Sky is due to have a puppy today, so I'll update when that happens!

See you!

~ Dazzmina (Caitlin's on pause) ~

Ok guys, I confess, I totally forgot - HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

So, there's news. I decided, well, it was nice to run my V6 for one generation and re-discover all the cute stuff it does, but now I'd like to get back to my seven-consecutive-generations Tama- the V5! I read Fwoggy's log, and thought it would be fun to run my V5 again. The problem is, I TOTALLY forgot where I was at. I have a Mousetchi on the seventh generation, and Mememamatchi and Mamepapatchi for parents, but nothing else. I even forgot that guy's NAME - so I came up for a cool new one for him! Mr. No-Name! So, here's a photo of Mr. No-Name the Mousetchi:

HNI_0057.JPG

And also, there was a needed update yesterday evening that I forgot. It was about my Tama accessories! Remember those cute accessories in the photo in an earlier post? Well, they're all dry now, and my mom gave me some Velcro to put on them, so that I can easily take them on and off a Tama. I have a spare Tama keychain thing in my cabinet, I can use it as an accessory attacher and use my accessories for my V5!

HNI_0050.JPG

Also, now that I FINALLY have my own sewing kit (still, why does my mom get the giant sewing box when she does sewing, like, once a year?!), I decided to make a cushion using my new fabric for my future Princess Spacy. It fits my iD L perfectly, so it shuld fit the Princess Spacy too! My sewing's kind of improved, but I still had to use tissues for stuffing.

HNI_0048.JPG

I ALSO decided to revamp my Tama room! I got rid of the painting (but all four mini canvases are ready for use and WILL be used) and replaced it with my oldest home-made Tama accessory - my mini hall of mirrors. This will serve as a place for my Princess Spacy during school, since I would never sneak something like that in! Max and Fern used to sleep in that thing...I miss them...

Here are Mr. No-Name's stats (note: I am putting them as if there are three characters, since they will be worded in this way when there ARE three characters):

KINA FAMILY

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bonding: 40%

Generation: 7th

Gotchi Points: 1810

Characters

Mr. No-Name - Mousetchi - Male

Parents

(name unknown) - Mememamatchi - Mother

(name unknown) - Mamepapatchi - Father

Recent Events: Being started up again, buying a yo-yo (reason for low money)

Family I'm Going For: Smart Family, High Bonding

No, the V5 has no weight feature! Still, I will try to play games as much as I can...

I'm just off to reseach the names of Mr. No-Name's parents - see you!

~ Dazzmina and Mr. No-Name ~

Well, as far as I can trace from my old log, Mr. No-Name doesn't exist. Therefore I have no idea who his parents were. So we'll just have to call them anonymous for now, I'm afraid. :(

Nothing's happened lately, except for me finding a V5 growth chart on Google Images and uploading it. I turned it into a V5 character checklist, and found that I only have a few characters to go! Change of plan for Mr. No-Name - he needs to be Furikotchi, the Medium Bonding Smart Family male character.

Just so you can see what characters I'm going to be getting over the next few generations, here's a list of ones I haven't gotten yet:

FEMALE: Potetchi (low bonding Cheerful Family), Hotteatchi (high bonding Cheerful Family), Makiko (special character obtained from Watatchi)

MALE: Furikotchi (medium bonding Smart Family), Hatugatchi (low bonding Smart Family), Kuromametchi (special character obtained from Hatugatchi), Mukugetchi (low bonding Easygoing family)

And yes, I have already got the Spacy family (Iwatchi, Hoshitchi, Mizu-something-tchi, Sunnytchi). I am not going to count the Ninja, Large and Petite Family, they're bad care families and I NEVER purposely take bad care of my Tamas! Well, unless it's an iD L, just giving it care misses...but care misses are different to really horrible neglection...I could never get a Ninja family on purpose without feeling very guilty. So I'll skip the bad care families.

I've already got Watatchi once, so next time I can get one, I'll turn her right into Makiko, then marry her off as soon as I can. I'll then get Hatugatchi, marry him off as he is, and get Hatugatchi > Kuromametchi on the next generation. Then I'll get the other characters. The reason I can't get Hatugatchi off my list this generation is because Mr. No-Name's bonding is already too high. At least Furikotchi is taken care of this generation and I can put a purple slash through him on my V5 character chart!

So, apart from that confusing tangent about V5 families, nothing much has happened to Mr. No-Name. I know, I know, I know you asked for silly Tama conversations, but who's Mr. No-Name supposed to HAVE a silly conversation with? I wish I had my Princess Spacy...

I'm really sorry, but today was a very busy day. It started with a 5-kilometre cycle ride at 11 AM (I slept in by accident, until 10:30), then we got home at about 3. We needed to be at our neighbours' house at about 4, so we got home and I had hardly any time because of my dad yelling at me about something for most of the time. THEN we had to go to their house and stayed for ages, and we've just got home and my mom is so tired (she's been wanting to get fit for ages, so she bought a bike and this was her first long ride on it) that now she wants to go to a restaurant for dinner. So we're leaving soon.

Princess Spacy news: My brother has decided to order ANOTHER blue iD L with HIS New Year pocket money. I don't want another of those things given to me! However, at least I made sure he won't torture it: He hates baby stages waaay more than I do. He once considered paying me to take care of his baby Tamas for him, but I decided to make a better deal - not for me, but for his poor Tamas. I said I would take care of his baby Tamas, free of charge, if the previous generation wasn't a horrible care character or had died. If it was a horrible care character or had died, I wouldn't take care of the baby at all, paid or not. Other than that, I'm ordering a Princess Spacy. I'm doing the preorder today!

Now for the news. Yesterday, Mr. No-Name had gone happily to sleep, and I was reading in bed when a loud beep echoed from my Tama pouch. I instantly recognized it as an evolution beep - and found a Mamekatchi, just finished evolution! He got right back to sleep after evolving. This means he should become Furikotchi tomorrow hopefully. Here's a photo of Mr. No-Name as Mamekatchi:

HNI_0059.JPG

Also, I caught Mr. No-Name's parents doing this cute animation:

HNI_0061.JPG

For now,

Okay, here's the whole story:

I'm on vacation right now, but we're leaving today. We're packing, I had to get my dad to unpack my computer so I could update my log to tell you guys - how much I will be online over the next 48 hours is TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE. I may not be able to get on my computer for up to two days after now, I can't make any promises about anything in the next few days. I will TRY to get on my DSi in roughly 20 hours, at the airport in the country we're stopping at for a re-fuel, but it's sometimes pretty slow so there are NO GUARANTEES. At the moment, I can't get it to let me sign in to TamaTalk, so it's unlikely I'll be able to update until I get back on my computer. So I might as well say everything now.

Well, Mr. No-Name hasn't been doing much recently apart from being oddly needy, so he's not the subject of this. My DSi is the subject. Yesterday, I miraculously convinced my mom to let me get Nintendo DSi Shop on my DSi, so I downloaded it. My dad had to apply Parental Controls, but that only restricts it to PG content (for a moment I was worrying about him making it G) so it's no problem. The only problem is, nobody had any idea you had to PAY, we thought you just downloaded it for free. But the prices are ridiculous, as in, REALLY cheap! And the games don't look random, in fact most are made by companies I have heard of before and played games by...anyway, I am NOT going to find it easy getting either parent to use their credit card so I can buy some games. At least each game has a description and an age rating thing, so they're at ease that the game is suitable...

I was browsing the DSi Shop today, and for quite a low price, I found a game I was interested in. According to the description, it's a bit like Nintendogs except with dolphins. And I don't know if you know, but I LOVE dolphins. They've been my favourite animal for as long as I can remember! Anyway, I found this game, and the description is great and the age rating is 3+ with none of those signs that identify anything potentially unsuitable, so that adds a lot to the probability of me being allowed. My mom always wants to make sure her credit card details are safe when she uses them for stuff like that, but with a big company like Nintendo, I don't think she'll make too much of a fuss about it. I want to try it, to see if these games are cheap or good value. I thought those were the same once, but now I know they're very different. I'm probably going to ask about it when we get home - why do these 24-hour flights always have to happen at inconvenient times?

With all that said, I'll sign off - see you in about 48 hours with an evolved Mr. No-Name and possibly a new DSi game!

Sorry :( Unofficial log break :(

Thanks for the 5 star vote(s)! I really don't think this log deserved them, since it was inactive at the time those votes were...whatever you call it when someone votes!

Anyway, Mr. No-Name evolved into Furikotchi, but I was a bit bored of him so I used my Tama elimination process to pick out a new Tama to run. The problem is, this thing taken ages since I have a lot more Tamas than the last time I did this. So I immediately ruled out all the broken Tamas, Music Stars and Tama-Gos, just ot make it easier. With a couple of Connections, my Angelgotch and my +C left, the choice was easy - I picked my V2! So right now, Adrian the 2nd Generation Hinotamatchi is sitting beside me, with my purple Tama accessory attached!

Yes, I do have photos, but I can't post them now. Also, my mom let me get the DSi game I wanted, 101 Dolphin Pets! I immediately downloaded it, and adopted my first dolphin, Destiny the purple Dusky dolphin! (Dusky is the breed of dolphin I once swam with, and purple is my favourite colour, so it's pretty logical to choose those). Since then, I've spent over 3 hours on the game (it times how long you've spent on it), and Destiny now has a purple "shirt", a cap with a helicopter propeller on it, and a green hoop round her waist! These are all the cutest, most expensive items in the shop. Destiny has also won 3 dolphin competitions! It's a really cool game, definitely worth the $9 I paid for it!

Okay, tha't enough. See you,

~ Dazzmina, Adrian and Destiny ~

Whoah! 300 views already (well, 299 ;) ) and it's not even a hot topic yet! Thanks! :)

Dolphin Pets first. Nothing much has happened to Destiny - yesterday she became allergic to all the food and drink we had, so she's been neglected (well, not neglected, just not played with) ever since.

So, yesterday Adrian evolved into this HORRIBLE (I'm not exaggerating) adult that looks like a black octopus. That thing really creeps me out; I have no idea how I got it, but I couldn't live with it. So I reset him. Yes, I feel guilty, but he told me he was like a suffering animal that needs to be put down. So welcome to the world Vera, my new 1st Generation Hitodetchi! She's a girl, as you can probably tell from her name. It's 6 AM (woke up at 5 to take care of baby Vera), and I need to go have breakfast, so see you after Vera's first day at school! (As in, my school, in my coat pocket XD).

~ Dazzmina, Vera and Destiny ~

Latest posts

Back