weird v6 glitch!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon331

Reaction score
so for some reason my v6 freezes when their supposed to play for the judges. so it froze and i restarted it.. then a few hours later(now)my tama goes with my band and their all adults already, except the other band members were cut in half of the screen... then they evolved again!!!!!!!!!!!! but they were already adults???

The adults could have turned into oldies if your Tamagotchi is an oldie and you visit the band. ;)

EDIT: By the way, the Music Star always gets glitchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try changing the batteries? Maybe it's dying(the battery that is), if not did you ever debug it? That can make it glitch up. I'm pretty sure it's the battery

(Oops, could a Tamatalk guide please erase the other posts i made, ThX)

Did you try changing the batteries? Maybe it's dying(the battery that is), if not did you ever debug it? That can make it glitch up. I'm pretty sure it's the battery

Did you try changing the batteries? Maybe it's dying(the battery that is), if not did you ever debug it? That can make it glitch up. I'm pretty sure it's the battery.

Did you try changing the batteries? Maybe it's dying(the battery that is), if not did you ever debug it? That can make it glitch up. I'm pretty sure it's the battery.

As I said, the V6 glitches up sometimes, also, about the band members cut in half, try tightening the 4 screws at the back of the Tamagotchi. See if that works.

@gozarutchisawsome It's not possible to debug the V6 without soldering if you hadn't known. :rolleyes:

^ Well yes, but it's still possible and lots of people (including myself xP) opened up their Tama and broke it in the process.

Sometimes the screws aren't tightened enough, and sometimes if you just open it up and put it back together it helps, or at least it did for me.

The same sorta thing happened to me! I was looking at my V6's awards. I was watching one and I got bored halfway through the song and excited out. Then I noticed the scroll between the different awards was faster. I looked at another one but just as the curtains opened up the screen froze and there was a continuous beeping sound. I reset and downloaded. So it sounds like the V6 does get glitched a lot. I think you should just be careful about opening it up because you might wreck it from the inside. Maybe you should just ignore it if it happens again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back