Mochatchi code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, if this works, and in case anyone wants it, I've recently got a Mocha costume on my V6 and changed my Dazzilitchi to Mochatchi. Here is her code:

DEMA

B14C971

6C7E03E

I really don't know if this code works or if anyone even wants it - TamaTown's not working for me right now. Also it might end up just being a Dazzilitchi code. I don't have much time, so bye! And no, my name is not Dema, I don't think that even IS a name. I just made it up randomly :)

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that's not how these codes work, unfortunately.

Back when Music City was opened in December 2008, you could access 41 characters; 38 through regular means, 2 costume characters and Nazotchi. However, after people discovered the codes to access these characters (which supposedly Bandai never intended), they started spreading. Bandai noticed the popularity of sharing codes and decided to make the Nazotchi, Mochatchi and Spotchi codes unusable. I believe that the codes were made unusable around July 2010, upon the Tamatown update to Music City for Tama-Go compatibility.

Dressing up characters also gives the code for the character which had put on the costume, not for the character itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back