S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
This is a remake of the first SS Seabound, which died like back in July. :3

School has just ended, it's finally summer, and you're excited to go home to freedom! Anyway, you head home and then rush into the house, ready to nap, eat, and watch TV all day, when your parents tell you that they have decided that the family is going to go on a cruise ALL SUMMER. So much for chilling with friends all summer, it looks like you'll be trapped with your parents and some people you don't know all summer, in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean!

When you do get on the ship, you find out they separated the cabin suites for adults/kids and teens, so it looks like you get to be in a hall with nobody but other teens, on a fancy cruise ship. Maybe summer won't be so bad after all...

The cruise ship has everything from a mall, an indoor pool, a Zip Line, a giant swimming pool and wave pool on the deck, a dock where rafts and kayaks are rented out, as well as a pool on the deck that moves with the ship that allows you to swim in the waters of the warm ocean without drowning, an outdoor boardwalk complete with a carousel and some amusement rides, a bunch of restaurants, a fitness room, and of course, the cabin suites themselves.

The cabin suites are massive rooms complete with a bedroom, a bathroom with a jacuzzi, a living room and a small kitchen.

RULES:

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Or Kawaiis. Refer to this: https://www.tamatalk....od-rper-part-2/ for help.

Basic literacy, no one sentence posts. Minimum of 3 sentences a post.

Crushes must be on other people's characters, as one person two characters that both have crushes on each is boring since it's just the person RPing with him/herself pretty much most of the time then.

TT rules apply.

I must approve forms before we start RPing.

FORM:

Name:

Age(16-20):

Looks(No anime images):

Personality:

Other(Brief History, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)

Name: Tyrone (Ty) Ross

Age(16-20): 20

Looks(No anime images): Ty is an awesome black dude who is about 6'4 (Lol giant) and has giant hands, convenient for basketball. He has short, brownish-blackish hair, and brown eyes. When it comes to dress, as a man, Ty doesn't really care and simply wears whatever he wants. T-shirts, hoodies, khakis, basketball shorts, jeans, Nikes- You get the idea.

Personality: Ty is an easygoing guy, who has a good sense of humor and is always very outgoing. He's the type of guy who would run into a party and dance his butt off. Ty enjoys nothing more than just kicking back with a bottle and sitting on his sofa, watching football, or going out to party. Either one. As you can tell, he's pretty lazy. He's not really the brightest man in the world, either, finishing high school with all C's and D's. Other than that, he is very competitive, and always will be stepping up to fight with people or compete, so you could say he is rash. He's gotten into quite a few fights before, at parties. He loves basketball.

Other: He's always wanted to go on a cruise, and saved up most of his money from working at Pizza Hut to go. He probably should be saving to buy stuff for college like food and bus passes, but..

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Olivia Watson

Age(16-20): Seventeen

Looks: Olivia is a small girl, reaching about 5'3" and weighing only 115 pounds. She is very lean and athletic thanks to many years of vigorous soccer practices. She has tanned skin and freckles across her cheekbone, which really bring out her blue-gray eyes. Olivia has medium-length, naturally straight, dirty blonde hair that reaches just below her shoulder blades with bangs that sweep over to the left side of her face. She usually wears it in a messy braid with a headband in or leaves it down naturally. She dresses in soccer shorts and t-shirts.

Personality: From a distance, Olivia seems like the kind girl that hates everything and everyone. This is a result of a somewhat pessimistic outlook on relationships with other people. She doesn't make too many friends, as she ends to force them away from her to avoid complications and drama. She likes to make herself out to be a strong sturdy-minded person, she is actually very vulnerable and hard on herself in her own mind. Therefore, the few friends she has mean the world to her, and she relies on them as if they were her heartbeat. Olivia is actually a sweet girl who has a big open heart for anyone who takes the chance to get close to her, but she has a hard time getting close to other girls, since she is used to interacting with other boys.

Other: Olivia is close friends with Peter, and she considers him a brother. She doesn't like being anywhere in public without him. She is a talented soccer player.

Name: Peter Krampen

Age(16-20): Seventeen

Looks(No anime images): Peter has messy brown hair that he purposely styles into a borderline bedhead-head fashion. He has green eyes and light freckles on his cheeks. He has fair skin that tans very easily, but he doesn't go outside much. He is tall, about 5'9" with a slight athletic build. He wears jeans and a hoodie almost all of the time, but he is capable of dressing up spontaneously to throw people off sometimes.

Personality: Peter is a very outgoing boy who adores communicating with others, a polar opposite of Olivia. He tries to fix others problems, which often gets him in unnecessary trouble, but he gets a huge sense of pride when he sees someone happy again. Peter has a way of getting people to like him quickly, and for all of the right reasons. He has a very charming person and is a true gentleman at heart. He is fiercely loyal and protective of his friends, family, and/or lover. He forgives and forgets and sometimes gives one too many second and third chances, which often leads to a backstabbing on his behalf.

Other: Peter has a prosthetic left hand after it was damaged in an accident. He plays piano (not as well as he did before the accident), but he practices as often as he can.

(Is there any sort of piano on the cruise ship? If not, that's fine by me :) )

Name: Stephanie Cooper (Never call her Steph. Her name is Stephanie, and that's that)

Looks: Stephanie has hair so blonde it's almost white, which she has at shoulder legth, never any longer, which is usually tied up, and bright blue eyes, which people will hardly see anyway (See Personality and Other for details). She is about 162cm (5'4) with fair skin and an average build. She usually wears a T-shirt and jeans with sneakers.

Personality: Stephanie has a hard time, socially. She can't read social cues or facial expressions well. She doesn't make eye contact and can be very literal. If someone says something to her and she doesn't respond right away, she can come across as rude, but in reality, she's just trying to figure out what the socially appropriate response is. Social problems aside, Stephanie is a very nice girl, and if she's interested in something, she can remain intensely focused on that one particular subject (Some neurotypicals may call it an "obsession"). She is also very intelligent.

Other: Stephanie was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome when she was 8.

(I'll try to make the forms either to night or by the end of the weekend )

(Awww, that would have been fun, all though I'm not so sure if putting Lucas on a boat is the smartest idea, he liable to sink the darn thing ;) )

(Anyway, I guess we can sorta start off in the meantime)

Ty watched from the ship's deck as the port began to disappear from sight, and he nearly did a victory dance. Finally! An awesome break from college and his family who seemed to have nothing better to do but bludgeon him with questions about basketball every five seconds. Although he was aware he was missing quite a few parties occurring back home, he didn't really care, since he was sure he was gonna party hard on this ship. Turning around, he headed into the ship's interior, and then walked towards the cabin suites.

Peter threw his hands up into the air and cheered when the ship started moving. "This is going to be amazing Olivia! Wait, are you even excited?"

Olivia laughed quietly and nodded. "Well of course I'm excited for this. You are simply making a fool of yourself and I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself," She remarked and nodded towards the people giving her friend strange looks.

"Who cares what they think! C'mon, let's go put our crap in the cabins! I'm sure your mom and dad are already done with that," Peter picked up his two suitcases and headed towards his cabin with Olvia following suit.

Stephanie had been dreading this cruise for a long time. All she'd really wanted to do was stay home, read a few books, and maybe hang out with the few friends she has back home. Her parents had convinced her to go by telling her she'd more likely be away from bullies on a cruise than at home. But that still didn't mean she was looking forward to it. She sighed, looking out across the sea.

Name: Nathan "Nate" Larson

Age(16-20): 17

Looks(No anime images): Nate has light, brown hair, which is always kept short because he doesn't want it long because it would take longer to wash and dry if it was long, and green eyes. He is about average height for his age, and he has a lean, muscular medium build. He has slightly tanned skin, from being outdoors all the time thanks to his childhood love of swimming. Nate always wears casual wear, preferring to stick to jeans, sneakers, hoodies, and t-shirts.

Personality: Nate is a good kid, always choosing to stick to the rules. This of course, has led to him being "Teacher's pet" and "Party Pooper" all the time, since he always pays attention in class and never, ever, ever would consider drinking alcohol. Besides that, he's very bright, and also a very talented swimmer. Although he is willing to speak his mind and talk to others, he doesn't ever crack jokes, since he can't come up with any. Beneath the good kid image, however, Nate suffers from stress, and always keeps everything inside, never bothering to share any of his secrets with anyone. In addition to that, when it comes to tasks, he isn't good at working with others, and always insists on doing all the work, never choosing to rely upon others.

Other: After a dark divorce between his parents, his mom, as an apology gift, sent him on the cruise.

(New character :3)

(Woohoo! The more the merrier :D )

Olivia checked her cabin number and quickly scanned the hall for her room. Once she found it, she slid her key into the door and opened the door. Once she saw her room for the rest of the summer, she let out an excited squeal. She quickly clamped her mouth shut when Peter gave her a questioning look from down he hall.

Olivia threw her bags down and fell backwards on her bed. When Peter entered their room, he yelled excitedly. Olivia grinned happily, she was in heaven.

I am making a girl to even out the numbers, however I am willing to (and probably will) drag out at least one guy from the vault inside my mind

:)

---------------------------

Name: Elizabeth Nicole Reid

Looks: https://i44.tinypic.com/2zf8tqb.jpg Elizabeth stands around 5'3.5'' and is a fairly tiny girl only weighing 112lbs. She wears a slight amount of makeup, mainly light or neutral colours to enhance her features but not make her look like a cheap, ahem. The link is a picture because I am far too lazy to come up with an actual description right now

Personality: Elizabeth can be rather frustrating to deal with at times. She is very independant and likes to do things herself, she doesn't like to ask for help even if she knows there is very little chance of her being successful on her own. She is very determined and once she sets her mind to doing something there is no stopping her. She also tends to jump to conclusions and read into things too much. This often leaves her getting into arguments over silly little things. She likes to seem strong and self-assure but she is not always like that and has simply gotten good at faking smiles and pretending to be okay when something is wrong. She is also one of those girls who has difficuty accepting a complimet. She has established and agreed that she is isn't exactly ugly but doesn't see herself as being really pretty either. She seems to have the ability to find a flaw in just about everything. She is caring and likes seeing others happy, so she doesn't like to share her own problems and bring them down too. She also has a very short attention span at times and can often seem ditzy because of it.

Other: She was always a somewhat quiet girl in school, she had her small group of girlfriends whom she loved and was content with them. She didn't care whether the other kids saw them as losers or not. When her mom died when she was about 10 she had to grow up a lot faster than the other children her age. Now this has left her wanting to be mature and responsible, but all the while, deep down just needing to be able to let loose and have a little fun.

Stephanie said to herself, Well, I may as well go find my cabin. She walked down the halls, until she found her cabin. She opened the door, and she put her bags in her room. She stayed there for a bit, reading one of the books she had brought with her.

Aww screw it. Imma just post now and break the rules because I dont feel like waiting to actually be accepted. (such a rebel) (a)

Elizabeth had moved all of her belongings from her suitcase into her suits dresser drawers. She understood that this was a somewhat pointless chore as everything was already packed away in her suitcase and they were only going to be here for seven weeks or so but she felt as if it was impersonal to leave it in the suitcase. She didn’t have to worry about sharing any of the drawer space because she had her own personal suit because she didn’t have any siblings. She didn’t mind being alone though, she had grown accustomed to loneliness and had become rather content with it. She slid the now empty suitcase under her bed and sat down on the end of the bed. She wondered what she should do first. Part of her wanted to just sit here and continue to marvel at the beauty of her room but she didn’t want to miss out on anything this cruise had to offer. She was determined to have a good time this summer and make the most of this vacation.

She changed into a lavender coloured summer dress with a pretty floral design on it. It had thin spaghetti straps and had a simple empire neckline. It reached slightly above her knee at a comfortable length. She also tossed on a simple pair of flats that complimented the flowers in the pattern of her dress. She stared at her reflection for a few minutes and then headed out into the hallway.

(Ahaha, you know you're gonna be accepted anyway, so why not be a rebel? By the way, Elizabeth's picture is pretty :) )

Olivia could lay on her bed forever, but Peter had different plans. He had already changed out of his travel sweats and had put on a pair of cargo shorts and a plain red t-shirt. He pushed on Olivia's stomach playfully and until she finally stood up. "C'mon, let's go explore the ship! We will have time to sleep later!"

"We will have time to explore later too, you know." she mumbled, but did't object. She was about to walk out the door when Peter stopped her.

"You're not going out looking like that. Look, I dressed up," Peter said disapprovingly. Olivia glanced down at her outfit, a pair of soccer shorts and an old t-shirt, and then looked back at him. "I'd hardly call that dressing up, Peter." He ignored her comment and began to rustle through her bag. He pulled out one of the few skirts she had packed and put everything else back into the suitcase. "Wear this! Please!"

Olivia muttered something to herself and snatched the skirt out of his hands and pulled out a black spaghetti strap tank top from the top of her bag. She quickly changed in the bathroom and slid on a pair of black flip flops before leaving the room with Peter in tow. "See? That looks cute on you!"

(Here is the skirt, in case anyone was wondering :3 -> https://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=57149&outfitID=2330&categoryID=450

(Lol xD Alicia, you're accepted even though you're a rebel.)

After having packed away all his clothing in the dressers, Nate sat on his bed, pondering his next move. He decided to get to work on the summer homework he had for his AP classes he was taking come fall, during his senior year. He had already gotten his bio homework out of the way, but he still had AP Lit homework to do as well as AP Calc studying to do. Sighing, he took out his giant and extremely heavy calculus textbook, a sheet of white college rule notebook paper, and a graphing calculator. Nate began to flip through the textbook, ignoring the stains the past renters of the textbook had put on it as he read through the difficult math problems, doing them on a sheet of white looseleaf notebook paper while using his graphing calculator to work through some of the problems.

Ty belly flopped onto his bed, filled to the brim with childlike excitement. "Woooooo! This is gonna be so awesome! No 'rents, no annoying siblings, no college officials... This is great! ..... Man, this bed is so soft. Anyway... Woooooo!" He jumped off the bed, and then jumped up, his hand touching the ceiling with ease. He strolled over to the minibar, and frowned because there was nothing for him to drink besides a few sorry cans of Coca-Cola and some bottles of sparkling water. "Aww... This stinks." He frowned, but eventually ended up taking one of the Coca-Cola cans to chug down, since he was pretty darn thirsty.

Peter and Olivia walked out onto the deck of the ship and glanced around before Peter grabbed Olivia's wrist and made a beeline for a room at the far end of the ship. "Let me go, I can walk myself," Olivia snapped and snatched her wrist away. Peter merely chuckled and stopped in front of the door.

"I was talking to one of the staff members while you went ahead to look for the cabin, and you'll never guess what I found out!" Peter didn't wait for her answer, and instead he opened the door and pulled Olivia inside of the room. The room was filled to the brim with many instruments, but Peter ignored all but one and walked straight to the corner of the room and sat down at the piano. "Isn't this great Olivia? Hardly anyone comes in here, so I can play piano whenever I want!" He cheered and patted the space on the bench beside him. Olivia sat down and listened as Peter began to play a soft, delicate medley.

There was nothing in the world Olivia enjoyed than listening to her best friend play the piano for her. After the accident that took his left hand, Peter had done nothing but practiced in order to train himself to adjust to his new prosthetic hand. It wasn't quite the same as it used to be, but the music he played was still beautiful to her.

(Have you guys watched Ouran High School Host Club?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back