how people can hack other peoples accounts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How can people even figure out our user ID and password and we cant even create an account that has already been created.i got hacked many times.When I was CK7088 I had a friend , AH8310.i was in my house suddently she told me that she found a friend , AX0802.She told me that he gave her 40 gotchi big ball .One day i got hacked so i told her that i am going to delete my account.She also said that she wanted to delete her account.We both deleted our accounts.I became AC2364.She became into AX0802.So what i am trying to say is AH8310 had a friend named AX0802.How can she create a persons account ?(How people can hack other peoples account)can someone please tell me how :huh: :huh: :huh:

It is possible she was both accounts all along. Many people have multiple accounts but, some like to pretend one is their friend. I have known somebody with 2 accounts. They actually chatted with themselves so that others would think it was two different people. You can not create an account that has already been made, even if it was deleted.

Speaking from the experience of my account getting hacked, I would prefer if nobody answered that question. I don't know how people hack accounts and I don't really care. I just want it to stop. If somebody answers your question, then other people will learn how to hack accounts and that is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back