Camp Camp.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
Welcome to Camp Camp, home of DERP. A large campground filled with tents and other cool campground stuff that will most likely get trashed within the first few hours of us being here. Also: a lake!

Basically, you play yourself staying in this camp ground with a buttload of other people from around this website. What could possibly go wrong?

Rules. There are none. (apart from TT rules, natch, but

To enter Camp Camp, please fill in this very long and time consuming form:

My name is (insert name) and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is (enter value). COME AT ME, BRUH.

My name is Eleanor and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is OVER 9000. COME AT ME, BRUH.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is NintenNerd and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is infinity. COME AT ME, BRUH

My name is Alexandria and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is 394. COME AT ME, BRUH.

Double BC

TRIPLE D<

IT BEGINS.

Eleanor was curled up in the corner of her tent. "I DUN LIKE TENTS. But I have cake!" And then Eleanor proceeded to eat cake.

NintenNerd was in a cabin, all to herself. What a greedy kid.

Alex grinned and took some of Ellie's cake. "OMNOMNOMNOM.."

My name is Andrea and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is INFINITY PLUS ONE. COME AT ME, BRUH

Jade was all alone in her cabin laughing manaically. She was all alone, as her fear of being alone had emerged. She did still have her giant bloody cleaver collection. She was silently cuddling up with a Link plushie also.

" 6$%^ Yeah. If I put the cleaver in that throat...wait no...ASDFGHKL;; MY PLAN FAILED SO MISREABERLY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!" she screamed loudly.

NN was laughing like mad because she was NN. No reason required.

Eleanor shrieked and dived at Alex. "THAT WAS MY CAKE! WE MAY SHARE A TENT BUT YOU DUN TAKE MY CEK!!!!!!"

Andrea hung upside from her bunk watched a few kids outside fight over cake. She chuckled, but slipped from the bed and fell on her head. "OWOWOWOWOWOW.." She whined and crawled out of her cabin on all fours.

NN came to Eleanor's and Alex's tent and said 'SHUT UP, OR I'M BRINGING DRENNETNIN OUT.'

Alex shrieked and curled up in a corner of the tent. "I-I'm sorry, Ellie... I just... Love cake..."

As soon as she was dne with her plans, she was just...CUHRAZY. She almost broke a window with her flying CAEK. She was all " LOLNOCAEKSHOULD BE HERE SOMEONE TAKE THIS CAEK" And then she got her MLP FIM S1 DVD and immediantly started watching it at full blast. And she was all liek "LOL RARITY STOP WITH THE DRESSES".

As soon as she was dne with her plans, she was just...CUHRAZY. She almost broke a window with her flying CAEK. She was all " LOLNOCAEKSHOULD BE HERE SOMEONE TAKE THIS CAEK" And then she got her MLP FIM S1 DVD and immediantly started watching it at full blast. And she was all liek "LOL RARITY STOP WITH THE DRESSES".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back