Day 2 sort of...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate25

Reaction score
SO my tamas are STILL 0 years old! I have to pause it a lot. ;) I just care about them and don't want them to get sick while I'm away or can't bring them with me. Anyways, here are some updates.

John is SO mean! He sends everyone poop and never wants to play games unless HE wants to! Very stubborn. When he plays the jumping game, he jumps very far and usually earns the most points.

Nuri is a sweetheart. She always sends people cakes or flowers... She will play games but really isn't very good at them. :D

Nate is also very sweet. He sends everyone cute stuff like flowers or muffins. So, I don't feel badly that I send him to play with Nuri all the time.

None of my tamas are disciplined. I don't know how to. Any suggestions? I always yell at John when he sends poop, but his training bar never increases. Hm.

As for the babies (I named them yesterday without getting a chance to look at my computer)

I have 2 girls. One's name is Jane, the other is Fran.

They are too little yet for me to get an idea of their personality. but they are cute when they roll around on the floor!

Please feel free to post any responces or suggestions on my log!

Nate

Latest posts

Back