Bullys at school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTax

Reaction score
I'm just woundering if anyone here has any bullying problems at there school because I do

I'm sure there are people who have had it in the past... Even the populars usually do, they just don't seem bothered by it. Truth be told, everyone probably has been bullied in one way or another.

Well, you already know I do. The worst part is they think I'm not supposed to be able to hear them when they're talking about me just because they're not talking TO me. Thank goodness Victoria's moving though ;D

i don't really get bullied (most of us are friends or at least respect each other) but other kids get bullied or just ignored. i've been bullied for wanting to get a tama off ebay. XP

Everyone has been bullied some point in their lives, and everyone has been a bully in some way. Whether it's as small as telling someone that they look funny just once, or full on harassment everyday. Both should be taken very seriously though, because even the smallest insults can hurt.

Oh goodness, I've been bullied all my life. Especially when I was 10. I constantly told the teachers for them to stop, but they'd only say things like "Stop it," or "No computer time for you,". I even wanted to commit suicide when I was 10. Suicide at 10 years old. Most 10 year olds play with a jump rope or hulahoop, or play pretend with their friends.

My friends and I have all been bullied all our life, so we've decided to take a stand. We're writing a musical about true stories of bullying, and how kids overcame it. One of the people at the theater we hang out at is helping us make the music, because she's done it all her life and is a very close friend of ours. We've also asked the city school council if we could take the show to be performed at schools, and they agreed since they're planning workshops for bullying at schools and it would fit in the scedule perfectly.

Kids of today love high energy music, and like to relate with characters from TV shows. If we can show kids at a young age not to bully others, to not lose hope if you're being bullied, and to not just be oblivious if you see someone being bullied, maybe they could get a lot out of it, and spead the word. And possibly, it may change the world. Yes, I know it's huge, and seemingly impossible. But I'm simply a big dreamer who wants to make them reality. And I want to try.

I was bullied all through primary school. I was told I had bad hair, a horrible voice, and I'd never make it as a proffesional guitarist. They also called me various other things I'd be banned for (yes, even in primary school) and I often got beaten up.

But let me tell you a little story. Just because people say those things to you, it doesn't mean that they're true. In fact, most of the time they're completley opposite and I'm a prime example of that.

They told me I was ugly and had bad hair - I now have an amazing boyfriend who respects me for who I am and what I look like.

They told me I had a horrible voice and I would never make it - I now do concerts and performances, playing guitar and singing with my dad in pubs. I'm also our Jazz Orchestra and Wind Band's guitarist and am the youngest senior guitar ensemblist.

So who cares what those people say to you? Of course it's going to hurt, but you have to believe in YOURSELF because at the end of the day, none of the things that people say matter. It's whether you choose to believe them.

Of course it's easier said than done, but the more you try, the more you'll begin to grow confidence and show the bullies that you don't give a bumble bee's left leg what they think.

Three words. Being. Bullied. Sucks.

Here is an example of me being bullied:

Racheal: *talking about me having a phone*

Victoria: She has a phone?!

Me: Don't act so surprised!

Victoria: I wasn't talking to you! Stop eavesdropping!

(True story. Victoria=Bully. Me=Me, DUH! Racheal=Random girl in class. Phone=short for cellphone)

Last edited by a moderator:
for me i have these people who are HIGH, no joke they never actually laid i finger on me but they have said some things

also whenever i go to a movie theater for a school trip i always happen to sit near someone annoying, last time i kept getting smarties at thr back of my head :angry:

well I was listing to music and I didnt know that it was not all the way pugged in so people laughed at me (it was only coldplay but a weird pop coldplay song ;P) and people were laughing at me I fell like Im going to cry and the teacher is tyrying to get them to stop talking about it but they wont stop.Can anyone here give advice right now I typing this from school and I feel like Im going to cry ;_;

well I was listing to music and I didnt know that it was not all the way pugged in so people laughed at me (it was only coldplay but a weird pop coldplay song ;P) and people were laughing at me I fell like Im going to cry and the teacher is tyrying to get them to stop talking about it but they wont stop.Can anyone here give advice right now I typing this from school and I feel like Im going to cry ;_;
Always remember that things will get better, and you're not alone :)

Ugh

When I was about seven, I was friends with this girl called Cassie

All of a sudden, she turned. And brought my now best friend with her. They were nasty, but Cassie was horrible.

We had to talk with the school principal.

I remember us getting into a mini scrap by the zebra crossing, and the road patrollers reported it. Now that I mention it, I shouldn't have hit her back, But there were bruises on my arm, as well as scratches from a previous day.

And apparently she gave me a black eye. Her brother was trying to tell her to stop, but she didn't listen.

Now, she's at college and I might see her, but I will ignore her.

I remember dreading school, and every day, when I'd come home I would go into my room and cry.

It was upsetting, especially for my age.

I still managed to keep my happy personality though.

Well, unfortunately, I think Victoria's here to stay. I saw her a few days ago in town, and yesterday I noticed the job opening where she works isn't there anymore. Either someone else got the job or she's here to stay. So much for her dad getting a job in the South Island. Unless she leaves right at the end of the month. I hope she does xD

I think it's impossible to find a school that doesn't have bullies. I'm twenty now so there isn't as much of a problem for me, but I used to get bullied and isolated from all the other girls.I would sit alone at my own table everyday at lunch because my 'friends' convinently had other things to do. Meh, I'm past it now but it still makes me sad to look back and remember how lonely I was. It's only now I realise how alone I actually was. I think that people just bully because they are doing it to forget the bad things that are happening to them and taking it out on your or its to 'impress' their friends. Trust me, these people are not worth it. They'll most likely end up pregnant or on welfare. Some of the girls that were horrible to me already have 2 kids and no job x

Since this is a part of the topic, I'd like to share my bullying story, because even now, it still bothers me, and I don't really talk about it, so I hope it helps... And to show you how mean people can REALLY be..

I had this best friend... Jessica (read about her in my tama log!).. we were SOO CLOSE! I honestly thought of her as my sister... and so, last year, on my 17th birthday, she spends the day insulting me instead of wishing me a happy birthday.. at the end of the day I finally ask her what's wrong, and she yells at me about how I didn't tell her that I liked this boy that she had *** (you know -_- ) with last year. The thing is, I didn't feel that way about the boy. If anything, the boy was coming onto me.. trying to cheat on his gf with me.. I try to explain what's going on, but she doesn't want to hear anything. So, she VERY PUBLICLY ends our 3 year friendship, on my birthday... Skip forward a few months, she posts a picture of the scarecrow from the wizard of oz, and this very ugly indian picture, and she said this freshman boy was the scarecrow, and I was the indian. What hurt the most, was that all of my friends were commenting on it, agreeing that the indian did look like me, and how funny school would be on Monday when they saw me, and how there's a rumor going around my school that I did things with this boy that I did now. Things a young woman shouldn't do... It hurt, and they all thought I would never see what they all wrote about me, but someone tagged me in the picture on facebook.... That was my very first encounter with cyber bullying, and I can't tell you how alone, depressed and hurt I felt at the time.. to see the people I share my life with, the people I considered FRIENDS, talk about me and celebrate in the action that was meant to cause me pain, by a person I loved VERY dearly.... It honestly still hurts to this day :( . What also makes me feel bad, is that the bullying happened so late in my school life. I'm a high school senior.. you don't usually hear about high schoolers being bullied.

Okay, I've found out a few days ago that Victoria is here for one more term. I hope that's all. Can't wait until the end of the school term. (Of course it has to start first xD)

I think most people have dealt with bullies. I've dealt with it for quite a while now, it started at around Year 6 and although there are still some people that bully me, on the bus especially, I deal with it a lot better now. I think it's because I wasn't cool or pretty enough (apparently. I have no problems with my looks or personality.) and I just didn't fit in. Don't let bullies get you down. You guys are better than that. You can't avoid them, but you can be better than them.

i was bullied really badly since 1st grade all the way through high school. I never fit in and never had many friends. I am now 20 years old and finally getting over it. lol.

It's really not something to let bother you though. For me it was a verbal thing. People would pick on me for what i like what i wore what i looked like anything you can think of.

Well the one thing that always kind of helped me was knowing that people mostly will make fun of you because they are jealous. For example a lot of kids didn't like me because i got extremely good grades without even trying. It's not that they actually didn't like me. They were just mad they couldn't do what i could do. Even though i never talked about my grades or bragged a lot of kids probably felt alienated by the fact that i knew things they didn't know or could figure things out differently. In elementary school i was very mature for my age and this made kids feel insecure and intimidated by me and they channeled it into bullying. When i was very young my mom explained this to me and it makes a lot of sense lol. It also helped my self esteem. :)

high school bullying is a little different. I wasn't really bothered by it in the least. I was made fun of for the way i dressed but i loved the way i dressed. They just didn't understand it. I like to wear the japanese styled clothing including lolita and people saw it like i was wearing a costume. I didn't let it bother me because they just weren't educated about what i was wearing or japanese culture or anything outside of what they could find at the mall so i just let them do what ever they needed to do to feel good about themselves.

Just remember that at the end of the day none of those people matter.

they are totally irrelevant to your life. Like what you like and be who you are and things will work out just fine for you.

I have to say, if I've been bullied, I've never really noticed it. Yeah, sometimes I'm insulted, but it's just every once and a while so it's not much of a big deal. I let it go right over my head.

I have recently had a few HORRIBLE school days in which I have been bullied to tears. Not by Victoria though xD Some stupid boy instead. And yesterday when I was bullied to tears, one girl said to me "No need to cry about it!" It's days like this which make me WANT to tell everyone about my Asperger's in hopes they'll stop because they would then know xD

I'm lucky enough to be home schooled so I don't have any bully problems at school. But I used to be bullied all the time when I went to church. That was one of the many reasons my family stopped going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back