Little Kutchipatchi's Log :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoerreFreak

Reaction score
I'm starting up a log of my own, and as the first post, I'm waaaay behind!! I'm just starting to write this starting my 3rd generation on my Tama-go.

I got my Tama-go as a christmas present for myself shortly before christmas, not really thinking it would be as amazing and was completely amazed at how fun it is! Easily one of my favorite tamagotchi versions :lol:

I'm a little sad though, I don't think I'll be able to get all of the figures. Enough about the boring stuffs, I guess I'll start now :ichigotchi:

In the package:

• A pink kutchipatchi Tama-go
  • Memetchi Figurine
  • Mametchi Figurine
  • Ringotchi Figurine

Started up the Tama, and got a girl. She evolved into a Bellitchi, then a Shellitchi, then a Memetchi :D She married Shimashimetchi.... 1st Gen. went by pretty fast DX

2nd Gen: got a boy this time, Memetchi left her baby behind. He evolved into a Mattaritchi, then a Kilalatchi, and Finally Kuromametchi- the cool little tama :D He married a Lovelitchi first encounter at the matchmaker's :wub:

Which leaves me where I am now, it's the end of the second day, and I'm waiting for him to leave and start the 3rd generation. Given the Tama-go's larger size, it's kind of hard to be discrete with it in school. Teachers would totally think I'm on my cell. I have to send them to bed so that they'll still be asleep by the time I get home from school :angry: Meaning I have even less time with them.

Kuromametchi left today, leaving behind a little baby girl :D

Hatched around 4:36pm, and evolved into a Bellitchi at 5:36pm.

Latest posts

Back