Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

January 2012 Contest! Who can share the funniest video?

video contest

• Please log in to reply

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:01 PM ( #1 )

This time of year for me is tough for me... I think coming out of the holidays is always tough because you leave the wonderful time of year when family and friends spend time together, eat and be merry. The hard part is when the holidays are over and you have to go back to work/school after some time sleeping late and eating too many sweets (or is that just me? :P ). Well now we are back into regular life and, I don't know about you, but I sire could use some good laughs from time to time to get me through. This is precisely why I am timing this contest with the introduction of TamaTalk's new video section.

Here are the details:

What is the contest? Who can find the funniest video and share it in the video section?

How do you enter? Share up to three (3) of the funniest videos on YouTube or other video sites and post them for the rest of us in the Funny Videos category of the video section. First person to post a specific video is eligible (so post them as soon as you find them!).

How many winners? Two winners will be selected by a panel of staff and member judges

What will you win? Free TamaTalk Angelgotchi memberships! You can either keep the membership for yourself or gift it to another member.

When does the contest end? Videos posted after January 22 will not be eligible for this contest. Winners will be announced January 31st!

Remember! Videos must meet TamaTalk's rules for posted content (so no inappropriate images or language).

Let's find some laughs! :D

Edited by Admin, 04 January 2012 - 06:34 AM.
Corrected deadline month - Thanks binary!

Replies

Views

Started

03 Jan 2012

Last Post

19 Jan 2012

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:24 PM ( #2 )

We've had some pretty funny videos posted so far in this competition! :lol: Ten more days to enter! Remember that you can submit three video in this so increase your chances of winning by submitting three of the funniest videos you can find/have seen before!

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:34 PM ( #3 )

Not much time left to enter! Just a few more days to submit your three entries for a chance to win a free Angelgotchi membership!
  • joshnemo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, contest