Kirby's Epic Yarn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
You know, the Wii game? Very few of my friends play it. I was wondering if anyone on here does, besides me.

I love that game too bad I beat it in like 1 day D:

Ah, I have that game now! It's one of the best games ever made! It seems as if it's for little kids...but who cares? It's cute and has fun music! i love it. And just because you can't die it doesn't mean it's not hard. I was in the pyramid level and got sucked up in a tornado that had a spike ball in it and WHAM! All my beads go bye-bye. It's perfect for all ages. I like the sounds kirby makes, as well. "YA!" "KIRBY YARN!" "OUCH!"

Oh man... I beat it pretty fast, and it was awesome while it lasted, but now it's no fun... :(

It took me a long time to get past the levels, and now it's gonna take another century to get all the treasures and pass all the levels in the extra games. =_=

I think it's the best Wii game ever. :)

Heard of it, but I don't have it. ;_;

But I want to get it, looks really fun. :D

My kids love it! The storytelling segments are awesome for toddlers, It's a game I can play with them sat down quietly to watch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back