Photo
- - - - -

Tama Depa?

tamadepa japan experience visitors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

HippyFish

• hippyfish user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:12 PM ( #1 )

Hellow Tamatalkers!

I'm posting this because I live in the US, and actually have never been out of the country, not once. I sooo wish I could go to the Tama Department store in Tokyo someday, but it will probably be a long long way off until I ever do!

So what I was wondering is if there is anyone out there who has ever gotten to go or knows someone who has and what it was like?! I would love to hear details! I'm just so stoked to know there is a Tamagotchi store out there.... just wish there was one here in the US.

Is there anyone out there who has gotten to experience the awesome-ness of the Tama Depa???

Replies

Views

Started

09 Jan 2012

Last Post

18 Jan 2012

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:47 PM ( #2 )

I really havent gone there before but when I was on my way to Hong Kong, I saw a bit of Tama-Depa. :3
I wish I could have stopped in Tokyo and go in Tama-Depa and get all sorts of Tamagotchis and connect my iD L to the Link TMGC Station. D:

Edited by Orandatchi, 09 January 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Derpina

• derpina user photo

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:24 PM ( #3 )

Nope. I haven't. But... Just the thought... A store who's specialty is Tamagotchi's? Tamagotchi's being the MAIN thing?

That sounds amazing to me!!! :D
  • Durch_den_monsun likes this

HippyFish

• hippyfish user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:05 PM ( #4 )

@ Orandatchi: Well at least you can say that you were in Japan and you were close to the Depa! I've never heard of the Link TMGC Station... I wonder what that does?! And I agree, being able to pretty much go in and sort through any and all Tamas would be amazing! And hopefully find some real treasures in there!

@Derpina: I KNOW!!! I really would love to be able to go someday... it must be so cool to walk in and just see Tamas from head to toe on every wall!

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:48 AM ( #5 )

By the way, the Link TMGC Station is actually something to connect your iD, iD L, +C together and get a DL item.(not for +C) Tama-Depa has a bunch of iD Ls, Tamagotchi Pluses, accsesories for your Tamagotchi and tons of pastries! p:

Missvioletchi

• missvioletchi user photo

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:16 AM ( #6 )

This store seriously sounds like heaven to me... *sigh* If only I lived in Japan! :) I found this video on YouTube of someone filming the store, and I was especially excited to see that there were kids, adults, and even TEENS all interested in tamagotchi! ^^
Here's the video if you want to get a "sneak peek" ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamadepa, japan, experience, visitors