Photo
- - - - -

PkMn Trading Card Game (Game)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:20 PM ( #1 )

I've been wondering...
Anyone still play their Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Game Boy Color? (I do) Beat it YEARS ago. I played it a bit today and remembered how much I really liked it. I think I'm still missing 3 cards in the game... Otherwise, its done.

I'm hoping one day they would make a new Trading Card Game for the DS... It would have SO many cards in the game to collect. Tons. To see the art again like that. Given, it was a GBC game, I would be amazed what it would be like if they did an updated one.

Why update a GBC game? Troezei was Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, in a new light. I loved Puzzle Challenge too, although I didn't get Torezei yet... Many people liked that.

Down side... I would think it would turn into a top screen game with selecting the cards at the bottom....... like a fighting game. Ya... It pretty much is... (Like Digimon DS, for lack of another example off the top of my head... Maybe Final Fantasy, but I don't play that really...)

What are your thoughts on the original Pokemon Trading Card game (GBC version, not the physical cards that are starting to cost a minor fortune....)

Replies

Views

Started

09 Jan 2012

Last Post

10 Jan 2012

NintenNerd

• nintennerd user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:04 PM ( #2 )

I played PKMN TCG GB on an emulator. It was fun. I really hope I get a phisical copy soon. I also love Mint from TCG 2. She's my favorite Pokemon chacter of all time.

SailorRosette

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:53 PM ( #3 )

Whayyyyt. (wait/what) TCG2... where? Mint is whom you are referring?

The Emulator version isn't quite the same to me... Any pokemon game really. I played black/white like that and I almost didn't get them because of it.

I would love to see up-to-date pokemon on a card game now. Its still one of my favorite games... You can't just predict what will happen. You can try to think ahead for battles, but there is almost always a random thing to trip you up.

NintenNerd

• nintennerd user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:59 AM ( #4 )

This is TCG 2: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Card_GB2:_Here_Comes_Team_GR!

This is Mint: http://bulbapedia.bu...n.net/wiki/Mint

They're working on an English patch for TCG 2.

SailorRosette

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:44 PM ( #5 )

Oh... Interesting.

Man I wish we could have had that.

I'm hoping they could update it. We had been asking for Jhoto to return for a rather long time... We might yet get lucky. At least have it added to a release date.... If the dang cards out now weren't so expensive... It wouldn't be such a big deal to me... (They are like 4.99 here...Gag)