PkMn Trading Card Game (Game)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I've been wondering...

Anyone still play their Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Game Boy Color? (I do) Beat it YEARS ago. I played it a bit today and remembered how much I really liked it. I think I'm still missing 3 cards in the game... Otherwise, its done.

I'm hoping one day they would make a new Trading Card Game for the DS... It would have SO many cards in the game to collect. Tons. To see the art again like that. Given, it was a GBC game, I would be amazed what it would be like if they did an updated one.

Why update a GBC game? Troezei was Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, in a new light. I loved Puzzle Challenge too, although I didn't get Torezei yet... Many people liked that.

Down side... I would think it would turn into a top screen game with selecting the cards at the bottom....... like a fighting game. Ya... It pretty much is... (Like Digimon DS, for lack of another example off the top of my head... Maybe Final Fantasy, but I don't play that really...)

What are your thoughts on the original Pokemon Trading Card game (GBC version, not the physical cards that are starting to cost a minor fortune....)

I played PKMN TCG GB on an emulator. It was fun. I really hope I get a phisical copy soon. I also love Mint from TCG 2. She's my favorite Pokemon chacter of all time.

Whayyyyt. (wait/what) TCG2... where? Mint is whom you are referring?

The Emulator version isn't quite the same to me... Any pokemon game really. I played black/white like that and I almost didn't get them because of it.

I would love to see up-to-date pokemon on a card game now. Its still one of my favorite games... You can't just predict what will happen. You can try to think ahead for battles, but there is almost always a random thing to trip you up.

Oh... Interesting.

Man I wish we could have had that.

I'm hoping they could update it. We had been asking for Jhoto to return for a rather long time... We might yet get lucky. At least have it added to a release date.... If the dang cards out now weren't so expensive... It wouldn't be such a big deal to me... (They are like 4.99 here...Gag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back