Connection Lost

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keleois

Reaction score
I read through the entire thread here. I would have simply responded to it instead of creating a new thread, but that topic has been locked.

I've been trying to get onto tamatown for the last hour or so now. After every attempt, I received the "connection lost" popup. Never did the progress rise above 0% and never did more than 20 seconds pass between page refresh and popup. I use Firefox. I tried the following fixes:

* Clearing history and cache through CCleaner.

* Turning off Avast! Antivirus for one attempt.

* Using Internet Explorer for an attempt.

* Downloading Safari for use in an attempt.

* Updating my Flash.

* Double checking that I have Macromedia.

* Refreshing so many times I'm not even going to try to count.

I am having the same issue, I even tried switching to Google Chrome and it still says connection lost. I don't know what to do..

To be perfectly honest, I'm not too terribly interested in Tamatown. I only want to log on to answer a few questions about it (assuming I can find my way through it - if I ever manage to log on). First, and most important, is do they sell food there that I can use on my tama-go? Second, same question only regarding wallpaper on my tama-go rather than food. I make a lot more gotchi points on my tama-go than I can spend on it, and I was wondering if there were anything I can buy on the website that my tama-go can use directly.

So, since I can't log on the website and thus can't answer the questions for myself, is there anyone who already knows the answers? I would appreciate a detailed response if anyone does, instead of a simple 'yes, no' answer. Thank you all so much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back