Blinged out Tamas <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandti

Reaction score
So I was wandering, have any of you guys blinged out your tamagotchi or customised them etc?

I have, I was bored the otherday and used my rhinestones to completely make over my tamagotchi and give it some sparkle, see for yourself :)

I'd love to see your Customised Tamas!!!

p1040532d.jpg
p1040529copy.jpg
p1040531o.jpg

Wow, that looks great! What design was it/what kind of rhinestones did you use?

To tell you the truth I hate bedazzled stuff. but I really love to give their painting touch ups if it starts to fade(and once in a while give them a whole new look) but I like to give them keychains and stuff, and to make them keychains XD. I like making their little keychains.... but for a badazzled tama its pretty nice :]

Thank you! I used just 5mm Rhinestones and Standard Rhinestones used for nail art and I just varied with the big and small. Thinking of jazzing up my green Familichi thats coming in the mail in the next couple of days. With Green and blue.

I'm just a sparkly person &lt;3

Thank you! I used just 5mm Rhinestones and Standard Rhinestones used for nail art and I just varied with the big and small. Thinking of jazzing up my green Familichi thats coming in the mail in the next couple of days. With Green and blue.

I'm just a sparkly person &lt;3

I is sparkly too! I would post a picture of my badly blinged out iD L but I took off the jewels. &lt;_&lt; Trust me, don't use Elmers Glue Diamonds, they smear. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm justing clear nail polish at the moment. Ahaha. It's okay though cos it works :) I'm running out of sparkly stuff now D:

To ebay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never done more than some rhinestones on my Tamas. But right now I really feel like dazzling my currently running v3 tama. I only put 3 on, though, because I'm saving the rest for making gel candles... I have a whole bag of rhinestones somewhere, though, but I just have to find them!! I LOVE making everything glitter, though. Today I had no school (MLK day) so I've been going crazy with green glitter glue... EVERYTHING in my room has either cute stickers or glitter, lol. Even my nails. I used pink shiny BonBon nailpolish and put glitter polish on top of that..

The fake gemstone sticker things don't thrill me, but I have been wanting to do a custom paint job on one of my Tamagotchis for a while now. I have quite a few Tamagotchi Connections that have bad paint wear, and they would be perfect test subjects. :D

That looks like such a great idea. What did you use to do that?

Also, would it look weird if you took rhinestones and put them on a tama that has a pretty detailed design? Because there are little speaces in between... I just might do something like this!! :D :)

P.S. You're quite creative and very artsy.

I think they have a kit for certain tamas that comes with rhinestones and stuff. I think I got one as a gift one time and I "blinged out" my v5. They all fell off, sadly, but it was still cute while it lasted :)

WHIPPLE!!! I like to keep it simple and I'll be making my own faceplate soon ^__^

mailgooglecom.jpg

Thank you Sandti! You're cookie and cake necklaces look delicious too :D ! I make little food charms and stuff too, I'm trying to get better so I can jump up to polymer clay hehe.

Hm... I see what you might mean by the cheap glue that goes on the cheap rhinestones.... I used to buy them from a dollar store and they'd fall off in days (it was merely a sticker backing) but I'm a Michaels craft store shoppers (obsessed with crafts) and I found really good rhinestones for 50 cents a pack. You get 48 pieces. You get 24 smaller rhinestones, 12 of silver and 12 of a copper/gold color. The rest are large rhinestones (well, larger) and they're the same mix. The glue is very strong, surprisingly. I tried to pull one off of my Tama (I decided to put more on today) and the glue was so strong that when I tugged with my nails, the stone came off but the glue was still there. I couldn't move the glue, but I put the stone slightly lower on it and it sticks nicely. So, if you want cheap rhinestones, with good quality and good glue, head on over to Michaels, unless you're a fan of superglue. I wouldn't go to ACMoore, though. Their stuff is slightly cheaper but flimsier and not worth as much money.

When decorating guys... Try "Zots" dots. They are are circular circle dot of ... um sticky stuff. It works pretty well. Holds onto the gems a bit better. The down side is they might be a bit bigger then you want (needing to be cut)... thickness (possibly)... (Purple, green, yellow, red boxes with black... square box, they are all different sizes)

and when you want them off... Goo Gone is probably needed and lots of calm to take it off. (Fair warning, when you do use goo-gone, its smelly and might stick to your tama for a few days.... (Playdoh helps Ironically enough, You set it on some for a bit and you smell the playdoh, not the goo gone...) You could even get some playdoh (Or silly puddy) and begin to rub it off that way... This will probably make your playdoh/puddy gross, fair warning. But I haven't used the playdoh/puddy idea.

I decorated my one of my tama-go with some simmilar stickers... It was pretty but I changed my mind quickly... Had to use goo gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back