~TamaTamaTamaTama Log <3 ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandti

Reaction score
So, I've never done one of these before. So I'm going to try &lt;3. I've only got one Tama running at the moment and it's a V5. I started it a few days ago and I don't want to kill my Tama's for the sake of being able to log from the beginning. So I'm going to start logging one and may move onto others &lt;3

I'm waiting for others in mail and I am bidding on some on ebay, which I hopefully will get. I bought batteries so. I have power for them when they come &lt;3

Okay so, the eggs hatched etc.

I'll start from where I am.

I have a Korokochi ♂, Shellitchi ♀ and a Mamekatchi ♂. They are currently 70% bonded, I've been taking every oppotunity to train them. They are generation 1.

p1040535.jpg

Food is at ♥♥♥♥♡ and Happiness is ♥♥♥♥♡

So I gave my Tamas a Kebab so their Food was at ♥♥♥♥♥

p1040538g.jpg

Then played the Tea time mini game so their happiness was full.

p1040536q.jpg

After that I went onto the shopping channel and bought a stereo for the Tama's to play with later.

tama1.jpg
p1040539vt.jpg

I suppose I should Name my Tama's...Individually. So Lets call the Shellitchi Amy, the Korokochi Marvin and the Mamekatchi Lewis. There we go, I think of better names later.

Earlier today I walked into town and took the Tama's for a walk in my bag, around the town to see if there were any Tama eggs to buy for them to have friends and such for later. When I got back I trained them. They are a blended family at the moment, might change that later so they are super cute :)

Whaaaaat? Now they are hungry again.... :tarakotchi: Hmmmmm what should I feed them...

I think I'll feed them steamed buns....atleast thats what I think they are :ichigotchi:

p1040541p.jpg
p1040542zs.jpg

They seemed to enjoy them and now they are no longer hungry.. But I wonder how long is this going to last? :puroperatchi:

I wish there was mooore to do on the V5 between the times I have to feed them and play with them. Do not want to over feed them.... I might add a little extra to this blog post later but right now I have nothing else to wriiiite. OH and it totally looks like I'm going to be getting the Tamas new friends. I'm winning the biiiiid &lt;3 :nazotchi:

So, I posted something, or tried to post something and it didn't work. It had loads of stuff an pictures in it but it got lost, so I am sad, I'll try and repost what I wrote here now....

Basically I wrote that my Tamas played with some bell thing,

watched a DVD and then played with the bubble blower. The Tamas really enjoyed it, especially Amy. :furawatchi:

p1040548h.jpg
p1040551q.jpg
p1040553m.jpg

Then we watched a commerical for traveling and they decided to go on a mini break. When they got back I trained them so they are no 80% Bonded &lt;3

p1040556g.jpg
p1040558m.jpg

As you can see they are happy

p1040554b.jpg

My original post was so much better but it's late and I really cannot be bothered to rewrite eeeverything ; _ ; :hanatchi:

But what has happened after I tried to post that log I hear you ask, well my Tamas evolved into Teens!!! I now have Kuchipatchi ♂ , Hotteatchi ♀, Mametchi ♂. The beeping scared me cos I was in my zone. I really love my Hotteatchi &lt;3 &lt;3 But now they are sleeping so I have nothing to do with them until morning, when they wake me up for feeding a poop cleaning. I will post pictures of them tomorrow &lt;3

Apparently my post is too short to be posted so I guess I'm going to write something a little off topic to bulk it out. I want to work on a Tamagothi project with new characters and features and stuff, just for fun and maybe present it to Bandai...not that they would accept it... So I have thought of about 12 new character concepts so far. The adult forms that just need the other stages designed. I started to make the little pixel sprites in photoshop so that I can visualise them and put them in a chart. I think that Tamagotchi would be really amazing there were a shed ton more characters and food and stuff. Jobs and hobbies and stuff like that. Like you could have like 5 career paths or something like that and downloadable/buyable hobbies and new career paths. If the Tamagotchi had an inbuilt memory for storing stuff then Tamagotchi could release items every two weeks or something and occasional items to buy for cheap amounts of real money. Like $0.10 so its extra money cos people would do that. Ahaha I'm just brain storming here for extra words...Maybe this is enough :) :ichigotchi:

HOW IS THIS NOT ENOUGH? Seriously, I have nothing else to write, I've seen people with less posts than this. I am NOT writing this again. You WILL post. YOU WILL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another day another colour :)

So last night my Tamas evolved like I said in my last post. Into a Kuchipatchi, Hotteatchi and a Mametchi . I love them, but I especially love my Hotteatchi. I think I am going to Marry her with the Dating show when I get the chance &lt;3

p1040561o.jpg
p1040562xb.jpg
p1040563.jpg

So this morning I was woken up by my Tamas taking a poo. I cleaned it up and went to sleep for another half hour or so. When I woke up my Tamas were on

Hunger:

Happiness:

So I rushed to get up to feed them.

First I feed them Crab which they liked.

p1040564q.jpg
p1040565u.jpg

Then some sort of pie which they also enjoyed.

p1040566o.jpg
p1040567n.jpg

And then finally they washed it down with some milk. For adults they sure do love their milk :)

p1040569u.jpg

After that I worked on their happiness. I first gave them a lollypop each which they licked happily,

p1040570e.jpg

Then I gave them icecream, a bit early in the morning I know but its a treat right?

Then I brought them out a Yo-Yo which Marvin really liked :)

Their hearts were now full as they jump happily about inside their egg.

p1040579d.jpg

After this it was time for training so I brough out the conducting stick and taught them about being intellectual. I think they took it in...They best have :tarakotchi:

And that bring me up to this moment now, where I have done nothing since what I said....but what is this? They are hungry AGAIN? What shall I cook for them this time? Hmmm.... Lets have a look at what we have....SUSHI!!

So I have just made them sushi...they liked it. I guess this concludes to log for now! Thanks for reading!! &lt;3 x

Ahaha they just pooped, but I don't think you wanna see a picture of that XD

Apparently I'm posting too many pictures so I have to cut back on this post ; _ ;

So here is the update, I went for a freezing shower in my freezing house and came back to three hungry Tamas. So I fed them some....I don't know what it is but it looked nice.

p1040593d.jpg
p1040594b.jpg

They then pooped so I cleaned up after them and set after making them happy. I tried to play TV Surfing but I suck at that game so I played Tea time which is a game that I am awesome at. I got a perfect score with replaced the one heart that had depleted.

After I did that my Tamagotchis time went to 12 o clock so I had to train them, I played some cards with them. They are still at 80% bonded but soon it should be at 100% :)

p1040591r.jpg
p1040592c.jpg

After this I went on the shopping channel but there was not anything I wanted for sale.

p1040596.jpg

So I decided to check out the dating channel but the Dating show man yelled at me and I was sad :furawatchi:

p1040598f.jpg

So my Tamas got hungry earlier so I gave them some kind of grilled stuff. I didn't take any pictures for this entry :mametchi:

I trained them earlier by giving them some Maracas. They are now at 90% bonded and like to come up to the screen :)

We went to the Familitchi world onTamagotchi europe and we bought a Lionhead souvenir. The book shop was in need of help so my cute litte Tamas did some work for them, and the people who own the book shop decided that they did a good job so they gave them $100 for working so hard!

I'm going to reward them by playing some teatime with them now, I love them so much! :furawatchi: Happy daaaays ~ &lt;3

So I got up early today, I had to go to a lecture so I needed to be up. I looked over at my Tamas which were still sleeping peacefully. They are lucky. I got dressed and ready for my lecture an by that time they were awake. I gave them some fried rice to eat. They were happy so I didn't need to play with them so I rushed off to my lecture. When I came back, I went to my room to check on them and they were on both of their stats.

So I feed them some what I think is Soba Noodles,

p1040603g.jpg

And then some Dumpling looking things

p1040605v.jpg

before giving them a candied apple which they enjoyed.

p1040607l.jpg

I then brought out the lucky cat to play with and they were satisfyed with their hearts full.

p1040614qt.jpg

It turned 10am on my Tamas timer, but apparently I don't need to train them anymore because they are 100% Bonded &lt;3 :marumimitchi:

And thats all I have done with them today. Tonight I might see if the dating show will take my Tamas on to find one of them a partner. Still not 100% sure which one I want to Marry off. I'm thinking my Hotteatchi but I'm not sure. I feel sad that I won't be able to play with the others anymore once they go back to their own planet :babytchi:

p1040601y.jpg

Thats all for now! Thanks for reading!

Ahaha I just cleaned their poop &lt;3

There really isn't that much to talk about when running the Familitchi as there isn't much to do unless I am missing something crucial? If I am PM me.

So I've fed and played with them so they are happy. I'm waiting for me to be able to marry my Hotteachi, I thought it was two days after they evolved into adults but it looks like it is three. Ah well, will marry her off tomorrow. Sheesh my hands are so cold I can barely type....

Anyway, I'm waiting for my other Tamagotchis to come in the post. The post man didn't come today. I waited all day. I went to my two lectures and then came home and he still hadn't come. But my Tamagotchi had left some poop for me to clean up and wanted some food. So I feed them and now they are happy. I keep trying the dating show but that scary man keeps yelling at me. I guess it's not their time. :babytchi:

Okay so this is going to be a kinda big update.... I'll start by saying Amy (My Hotteachi) Got married!! I'm not quite sure what the name of the Tama she got married to is but she's married.

Okay lets go back to the beginning of the day. I was woken up by my Tamas Pooping, so I stirred and cleaned that up before rolling over and sleeping some more.

When I woke up I saw that they were hungry so I gave them some bread and then some soup and played with them until their hearts were full.

I decided to try and see if I could use the dating channel. I sat in front of my computer with my camera at the ready just incase! The dating LADY (thank you violetchilluvr3 for correcting me :kuribotchi: ) and it went onto the selection process.

p1040623.jpg
p1040627k.jpg
p1040624e.jpg

I didn't manage to take a picture of the first man for Hotteachi but I knew that he wasn't right for her so I cancelled. I then went to the dating show again and the second male she brought out was DEFINATLY not good enough for my Baby. So I cancelled.

p1040625w.jpg
p1040628q.jpg

I thought I had one try left but apparently not. So I was naughty and changed days so that I could have two more tries. The next guy that the Lady brought out was cute but really didn't suit Amy so I tried again.

p1040629fw.jpg

And he was the one. Their eyes met and they were in love.

(To be continued in my next post)

&lt;3 Thanks for Reading. Check out the link in my Sig.

Last pictures Of Marvin, Amy and Lewis all together before Lewis and Marvin had to leave :( I'll miss you guys &lt;3

p1040615l.jpg
p1040617o.jpg

So the man of Amy's dream came and they got married.

p1040632s.jpg

Her brothers were very upset to see her get married as that meant they had to leave me so they started crying before leaving for their home planet.

p1040634.jpg

The wedding went on as planned and Amy and her new husband had a fantastic time.

p1040635u.jpg
p1040636q.jpg

Shortly afterwards Amy fed pregnant and laid two eggs. I didn't know you could only get two eggs. Ah well.

p1040639z.jpg

Amy changed into a Mama-patchi, she really let herself go, never thought my beautiful angel would turn into something so....different...

p1040637i.jpg

The eggs soon hatched and the happy couple were blessed with a Son and Daughter which i have called Marly and Elliot. They are a Futabutchi and a Omututchi. They are so cute when they are young...

p1040647l.jpg
p1040646w.jpg

Or so I thought before they pooped EVERYWHERE. I fed them like 20 times, played with them like 20 times and they pooped like 30 times. It was an intensive hour.

p1040643d.jpg

They eventually evolved into a Mattaritchi and a Belltchi.

p1040650t.jpg

And that is where my 2nd Gen starts :)

So I've trained Elliot and Marly a whole bunch today. I went for a mixture but I think I'm gonna try for cheerful. I'm not sure yet.

I've also feed them and played with them too. Played their first game of shoe pairs. They are currently at 20% bonded. I waited again all day today for the postman. But did he come? Why yes he did. He brough my Tama batteries. But not the Tamagotchis I've bought. Grrr. Maybe tomorrow? I sure hope so.

Thanks for reading!!

P.S. I'm adding extra necklaces to my necklace forum. Please go have a look and PM me if you are interested :)

So, there is not much to note on what has happened with Elliot and Marly but I have some exciting news.....

I GOT A TAMAGO!!!! &lt;3 How cool is that? So I'm in the process of opening it up now to put batteries in it :)

I think I'll also log about this Tama too &lt;3!!

So it's on and I have a little egg :) I set my name and username and birthday and date and stuff. I set the time to 9.15.

p1040692m.jpg

The egg hatched and I have a little girl! A Nokotchi.

p1040693fz.jpg

She's very hungry so I gave her 5 servings of pork and beans

p1040694hp.jpg

and a serving of milk before taking her to the game shop!

p1040695i.jpg

Nothing else really to say now other than I'll update you when she evolves &lt;3

So I've been obsessivley playing with my Tama-go today. I made a custom faceplate. My Tama evolved into a Hoshitchi. I haven't got pictures cos my camera needs charging.

Anyways, I've taken Nora (thats what I've named her) to the park like 6 million times and her friend ship is all the way up. I bought her a rubber ducky toy and we've been playing Bug shooter and Long Jump alot (I LOVE bug shooter).

I have so many points from playing a whole bunch. I spent 5000 on the points on a new room layout &lt;3. I also went shopping and bought some pears, some cereal, chicken pie, teriaki chicken, sausage,bread,beef something, pineapple,cherries,kebab,corn dog,crepes,muffins and smoothies &lt;3 So Nora will have a variety for a while :)

Elliot and Marly are both A - Okay too. I've been keeping them in ship shape, though I missed some training times today :(

Anyway, thats enough for now, I've got to draw some concept art &lt;3

Lalalal so Elliot and Marly still haven't evolved. They are bouncing around their egg with all their hearts full. On the other hand Nora has evolved into a Shellitchi when I came back from my shower. She was hungry so I fed her some omlette and played bug shooter, I got a perfect score &lt;3

p1040714q.jpg

Here is a picture of my Tama-go with the custom face plate I drew and made for it :)

p1040712be.jpg

Before she evolved I bought her a Teddy bear which she loved &lt;3

p1040710v.jpg

Anyway, my updates are getting less interesting I know XD

I'm gonna take Nora to the park now. Laterrrrr x

Mini update, just bought Nora some Pudding, Juice, Sundae and Chocolate Cake. Also fed her some Teriaki Chicken which she loves &lt;3

Sent her out for a trip to the park and now I am going to play some bug shooter &lt;3

Love Sandti

So I just got my V4s in the post &lt;3. I've started them up. Well. I gave one to my boyfriend for him to play with until he gets bored and makes me take care of it.

So both of us got girls. I was hoping for a boy but nevermind. I called my Girl Loki and he called his Cobs....no idea why... Bless him. But yes. I asked him if he wanted on of my Tamagotchis and I was surprised when he said yes.

I fed mine so it's happiness was full. When my boyfriend went off to work he left me in charge of his. He doesn't get the idea of them yet. He thought two snacks and a meal were going to be satifactory for a baby tama. Bless him xx

So I am here looking after two Baby tamas XD. They just got ill at the same time and it took 2 doses of medicine to make them better :(

Here are the pictures of the Tamas as Eggs &lt;3

p1040716v.jpg

Okay so I nearly killed Loki ; _ ;. I was on the Tamatown thing and she nearly died ; _ ;. But I saved her so it's all good now. Not quite sure how to actually work the Jinsei ; _ ;. Can anyone give me pointers on how to increase their points?

They evolved so thankfully they don't need as much blooming attention :) Camera is currently dead so I can't show pictures. I need all the help I can get. I'mma look up some guides after I post this. I don't want Cobs and Loki to die cos of me :(

Nora is doing good, just got her Baby Ducks out for her to play with. Sent her to the park but no one was there so she was sad :(

Elliot and Marly evolved :D I'm so happy because Marly is an Ichigotchi! Elliot is a Bakutchi so he looks abit derp but it's okay, I love him anyways &lt;3

Nora just pooped on the floor so I had to clean that up. Now she's hungry and needs some fun so I'm going to feed her Cereal :) And Play some long jump with her. I absolutely adore the Tama-go. The sounds are so much nicer.

Cobs and Loki have just spent some time playing in eachothers eggs. I think that I'm going to try and get them into preschool soon. I think this is the stage you do that? I have no idea at all ; _ ;

Anyways, thats enough for now I think. It's so much easier talking about multiple Tamas cos I don't run out of shizzle to say XD

:)

Latest posts

Back