Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
The Apocalypse is not an event, it is a supernatural being. Wherever it goes, it causes mass destruction. The population continues to decline everyday. The survivors are just trying to survive, and must avoid and hide from the Apocalypse, or else they will die with contact. Although it seems there is no hope, the survivors must beat the odds and find a way to defeat the Apocalypse.

Rules:

I have to accept your form

No Sues/Stus

Anyone can control the Apocalypse

Semi-literacy

Good grammar

No anime pictures

Have fun!

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Crush:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Eliot (Eli) Payne

Personality: Eli is brave, always up for a challenged and never backing down. He'll do something stupid if he believes in it, and would sacrifice his own life for his friends.

Looks: Eli is average height and weight for his age although is somewhat pale. Eli has messy, dark brown hair often covered by a beanie hat. He has green eyes, that change to brown in the clothes. He wears ripped jeans and long sleeve t-shirts, with a pull-over hoodie.

Crush: None

Other: Nope

Name: Pandora Heights

Personality: Pandora is very to herself and doesn't usually enjoy the company of others at all. She's very good at setting up plans and is quite clever and cunning. She definitely isn't one to trust someone right away, let alone become friends. She never shows her emotions whatsoever and keeps them hidden away in her own mind. If you can get past all of this and really make an impression on her, she can make a great friend.

Looks: Pandora is short and stick thin. She has light brown hair that falls in large waves just past her shoulders. Her skin is quite pale and lacks any form of a tan. Her eyes are an icy blue. She often just wears a graphic tee and torn up jean shorts along with a pair of trainers.

Crush: No one

Other: Has never been seen with a smile on her face.

Double =.=

Weird, just thought of this the other day while listening to a song.

Pandora was in the forest, leaning against a large tree. She stared up at the sky with an emotionless face, just a look of the usual exhaustion in her icy eyes.

Eli saw Pandora, and walked over. "Oh, it's so good to see a survivor. I was I couldn't find anyone. What's your name? I'm Eli."

and so it begins...

Pandora looked at the sky for a few moments before dropping her gaze to Eli. "I'm Pandora." she answered in a monotone voice.

Oh boy...

Eli nodded. "I'm going to call you Panda for short." he told Pandora.

Pandora tilted her head, her face not even cracking the slightest from of any emotion. "Oh? How cute."

"You're very one dimensional Panda. You should try to relax. I mean sure everyone you know and loved is probably dead, but you got me now." Eli said it like it was no big deal.

Pandora stared at Eli for a few moments, anger and irritation flaring inside of her. She managed to keep a straight face though. "You're very blunt." she told him in a plain voice.

"Better blunt than vain." Eli shrugged. "So Panda, tell me about yourself."

Pandora turned her gaze back up to the dull sky. "We've only just met, I'm not about to tell you things about me."

"Fine, tell me later." Eli said, a little hurt. He looked up at the sky. "Come on, let's go find a place to set up camp.It's getting dark."

Pandora leaned forward and off the tree with a small sigh. "Any clue where we can camp?"

"I saw a nice place around here, come on, follow me." Eli said, taking her to a nice campsite. "This is perfect." he commented, setting up a rather large tent. I got this in case I ever did find anyone else, normally I've just been sleeping in a smaller one." he explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back