WHAT THE HECK IS THAT IN MY FRIENDS LIST?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hello. I recently got a Music Star and my tama is Steve, a kikitchi. So my sister got one too, and we have connected. Today her tama Zakuro evolved into a Ichigotchi. We connected a couple times, and then I went to my friends list and saw Zakuro, and when I clicked a I saw another Ichigotchi! Below it was just a bunch of scrambled up nonsense scribbles! And when I pressed B, I saw one face! I know I have never connected with any other person, and I'm just noticing this today! What is it?! Is it a glitch or something?! Thanks for your help!

The V6 is known as being glitchy due to the amount of pixels and more features that are used in it. Sometimes it's due to low batteries or other times just a major glitch. I have had it on my music star and my version 3. Either just ignore it or delete the contact as a friend. :)

My music star did that once too... Right now and ever since I got it, it refuses to have more than 2 happy hearts..

My V3 and my V4 has suffered problems with the friends list before. My friend's V1 has, too.

V1 has a tendancy to return to regular play shortly after showing the 'low battery' sign. My friend and I tried to connect after the sign had shown up and disappeared, and we began to notice that every time we did this, the friends list would change. In the end he had about 15 blank entries on the friends list, all with Japanese names. Some of them showed a character for a split second before becoming blank again. Surprisingly, these characters were usually debug-only characters.

On my V4, my friend and I once tried connecting (I believe I was connecting with his V1); his Tamagotchi was called ADDY, but the sunlight must have interfered with the connection, meaning that it shoes as ADbY on my friends list (yes, there is a small 'B').

On my V3, however, no glitches were caused through connection. On place 50 of my friends list (even if I have less than 49 friends), there is an entry of a Japanese Tamagotchi. Neither do I remember which Tamagotchi it was, nor do I remember the Japanese name. The Tamagotchi seems to disappear every time the battery is changed, but soon returns, only with a different (but still Japanese) name.

I didn't say that it was unique to the v6, I just said that it usually happenes on the v6!
I'm sorry if I have upset you. I didn't intend to imply your post was incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it would be fine to delete it, just delete it like how you would delete any other tamagotchi from you friend list.

-JB-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back