Tamagotchi Character Concepts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandti

Reaction score
Okay, so for the past couple of days I have been working on new character concepts in my free time for Tamagotchi. It's my own personal project and these are just concepts. I haven't actually given them names or personalities. These are just visual concepts. So yeah, I hope you like them. I'm also thinking up a whole new Tama and features. If you have any features you think would be good then post them below or PM me or something.

I want to just say again that this is personal and completely fan based and does not reflect anything that will be released in the future.

I guess I'll also use this to brainstorm ideas. Like I said we can use this as an idea for a new tama and I'll complile all of the imformation and try and put a visual spin on it :)

So yeah, here are the character concepts. :)

set01.jpg

What do you think?

Great idea, they look really good. Do you plan on adding names and information on each character?

-JB ☀-

Oh my goodness those are adorable, I especially love that blue one on the end :3

Those are SO CUTE. I looove the first red one. Make one look like a blue budgie.... just for me.. :rolleyes:

#1 #2 and #6 look the most like actual Tamagotchi designs. Good job. :D

I think #6 is my favourite. It really looks like something Bandai would design.

Wow those are pretty. How do you draw such good pixel art? D:

The colours are so freaking pretty. /drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back