Valentine's Day Double Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
This hatching will be totally unique for two reasons:

1. It's on Valentine's Day!

2. It's a DOUBLE HATCH, which will be further explained later.

Date: February 14th, 2012

Time: Any time is good, as long as it's somewhere from 3:00pm to 6:00pm

Type of Tamagotchi: It all depends. I will probably only be hatching my angelgotchi, which I'll probably get soon. But if you're going to be participating in the "Double" part of this Double Hatch, then you'll need to connections. But, you can hatch any kind you want.

What a double hatch is: Actually, I just made it up. It's when you hatch to connection tamas at the same time and connect them until they get married. Osutchi and Mesutchi would work really well for this. You can, of course, hatch 1 yourself and your friend could hatch the other if you think you could connect them enough.

I don't like it when it's uncertain who is taking part in a hatching, so please fill out this short form if you are joining:

~~~

Tama(s) you are going to be hatching: (Answer goes here)

~~~

Remember to return to this discussion when your tama(s) is/are fully grown. I'd like to know what adult character you get. :)

Cool! The first hatch I'm thinking of participating in! Sounds good! Just wondering ... Umm... Can I use a connexion? ( cos I'm in uk ;) ) as I am thinking of doing the DOUBLE hatch! If so would a v1 and v4 be acceptable? If so thanks! And I'll join!

Ill join! i'll do the double hatch, with my Hearts V4 and Flowers v4. Hopefully it gives me enough time before valentines to marry them off because I want to keep the gens going!

Cool! The first hatch I'm thinking of participating in! Sounds good! Just wondering ... Umm... Can I use a connexion? ( cos I'm in uk ;) ) as I am thinking of doing the DOUBLE hatch! If so would a v1 and v4 be acceptable? If so thanks! And I'll join!
I'll join~ Is a Tama-go acceptable? Cause that's all I have.
Yes and yes! All tamas are welcomed. :)

By the way everyone, remember, the "double" part of this double hatch is optional - merely a suggestion. There is another Valentine's hatch going on that's doesn't suggest the idea of "double hatching" if you're interested, but if you don't mind hearing people log for tamas they double-hatched, please stay here!

Okay sorry Tinkalila, I'll stay here :D just wondering though :

For the hatch, can we use a new Generation or have to restart the tamagotchi? Need to know asap

Add me to the Double Hatch please!~

and would a v2 and a v4.5 work?

but first, i need to ask if im getting this right:so you connect any 2 tamagotchi connections until they are adults, marry them, and one version will get an egg, while the other version recieves one as well? ~ :pochitchi:

Tama(s) you are going to be hatching:

A version 2

and,

A version 4.5

Thank you very much! :kuribotchi:

Okay sorry Tinkalila, I'll stay here :D just wondering though :

For the hatch, can we use a new Generation or have to restart the tamagotchi? Need to know asap
I'm not "forbidding" you from participating in the other hatch, by the way. Choose whichever you like, or do both. :)

And you can do either, it doesn't matter.

Add me to the Double Hatch please!~

and would a v2 and a v4.5 work?

but first, i need to ask if im getting this right:so you connect any 2 tamagotchi connections until they are adults, marry them, and one version will get an egg, while the other version recieves one as well? ~ :pochitchi:

Tama(s) you are going to be hatching:

A version 2

and,

A version 4.5

Thank you very much! :kuribotchi:
Yes, you're completely correct! And yes, a V2 and and a V4.5 will be good. But I'm warning you, V4's and and V4.5's are a little glitchy when connecting with other versions!

I simply couldn't resist hatching my angelgotch today, so I will be reset and hatching one of my tamagos for this hatch.

I'd love to join in! Never done a hatch before with a group :)

I'm starting a v5 Celeb & a Music Star.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! lol and yup i decided to join the hatch right now....im joining my v.4.5. About to do it right now. I will post on a log soon.

Sorry for not logging my Tama. Haven't had much time. Well, she's currently a Belltchi. She left me a few "presents" to clean up after we recently played some games. No pictures available at the moment.

Don't worry, I'm in your hatch and I will log. Plus everyone went to the regular valetinine's hatch intead of the double hatch!

Hi! I have been so busy with work and such that I haven't had a chance to come back and update on the hatch. I was only able to get the music star running fresh on a gen 1. Long story short I need new batteries. Sorry, I don't have another to log. But my music star is doing great...if you don't want me to post because I don't have a second tama running, please just let me know. Otherwise here are my tama adventures from this week :)

Hatched a little tama girl petitchi and named her Bella, I took exceptional care and tried not to miss a beep and a shortwhile after she changed into a Tamatchi. We played games and kept all hearts filled. I wanted to get a Chamametchi and I figured this would be the best way :) Tamatchi came to work with me the next day and was very well behaved :) Thurs night she went to bed right on time. I totally missed her next morph because I was asleep. I think it may have happened right when she woke up, But little Tamatchi turned into an itchigotchi. I was a little sad because I had wanted a chamametchi since I've never had one...but quickly got over it because when Itchigotchi formed her band one of her bandmates was a chamametchi :D We played tons of games and got the points up well over 600 in each catergory. When She turned 3 (fri), she made her last morph into MIMITCHI!!! Woohoo! However I missed that morph too. I have no idea how she was so sneaky!!! Anyways....She passed the judges on her third attempt which happened yesterday, and then had an amazing concert later that night. Today has been awesome as well, she had all great concerts and she is currently Ranked 2nd in Star Ranking! Plus we had a chance to get on music city to try out in the competition.

Current stats are : Star Ranking 2nd, 477,470,414 Fans

5 Yr, 27lb, Name is Bella, Hungry hearts filled, 1 Happy heart filled ---I made dinner, cleaned house, and then came on here to write this so I didnt get a chance to play with her before she fell asleep :( Stress is at 15, Tone 932, Rhythm 999, Original 878, Rock 'n' Roll, Toy is a Panda and Instrumet is guitar. Band name :Chamas. Members are an Onputchi named Lisa and a Memetchi named Elaine hahaha.

So that's about it for now. I will have to wait for a matchmaker since I wasn't able to get another connection running on the same day. So Sorry! Can't wait to hear everyone's stories from this hatch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back