Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Valentine's Day Double Hatch

valentines day double hatch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuchitama001

• kuchitama001 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:31 PM ( #18 )

No-one logged ANYTHING??? Hope this don't happen to my hatch!!! :o ;)

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:19 PM ( #19 )

Don't worry, I'm in your hatch and I will log. Plus everyone went to the regular valetinine's hatch intead of the double hatch!

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:18 PM ( #20 )

Hi! I have been so busy with work and such that I haven't had a chance to come back and update on the hatch. I was only able to get the music star running fresh on a gen 1. Long story short I need new batteries. Sorry, I don't have another to log. But my music star is doing great...if you don't want me to post because I don't have a second tama running, please just let me know. Otherwise here are my tama adventures from this week :)

Hatched a little tama girl petitchi and named her Bella, I took exceptional care and tried not to miss a beep and a shortwhile after she changed into a Tamatchi. We played games and kept all hearts filled. I wanted to get a Chamametchi and I figured this would be the best way :) Tamatchi came to work with me the next day and was very well behaved :) Thurs night she went to bed right on time. I totally missed her next morph because I was asleep. I think it may have happened right when she woke up, But little Tamatchi turned into an itchigotchi. I was a little sad because I had wanted a chamametchi since I've never had one...but quickly got over it because when Itchigotchi formed her band one of her bandmates was a chamametchi :D We played tons of games and got the points up well over 600 in each catergory. When She turned 3 (fri), she made her last morph into MIMITCHI!!! Woohoo! However I missed that morph too. I have no idea how she was so sneaky!!! Anyways....She passed the judges on her third attempt which happened yesterday, and then had an amazing concert later that night. Today has been awesome as well, she had all great concerts and she is currently Ranked 2nd in Star Ranking! Plus we had a chance to get on music city to try out in the competition.

Current stats are : Star Ranking 2nd, 477,470,414 Fans
5 Yr, 27lb, Name is Bella, Hungry hearts filled, 1 Happy heart filled ---I made dinner, cleaned house, and then came on here to write this so I didnt get a chance to play with her before she fell asleep :( Stress is at 15, Tone 932, Rhythm 999, Original 878, Rock 'n' Roll, Toy is a Panda and Instrumet is guitar. Band name :Chamas. Members are an Onputchi named Lisa and a Memetchi named Elaine hahaha.

So that's about it for now. I will have to wait for a matchmaker since I wasn't able to get another connection running on the same day. So Sorry! Can't wait to hear everyone's stories from this hatch!!!

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:00 PM ( #21 )

While I went to the dentist today, I paused my tama-go, only to come back to a dead battery! Popping in batteries at the moment... will leave a nice long log post when she does something notable.

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:40 PM ( #22 )

This is VERY odd. When I put new batteries in my tama-go, I selected download and there Monpatchi in place of Belltchi. Monpatchi is a boy, and Belltchi is a girl, and a girl can't evolve into a boy! Regardless, I just decided to go with it. I played a few games with him, even though all his happy hearts were already full. I'll make sure to get some pictures ASAP!

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:58 PM ( #23 )

Whoa! That's so weird!

Update on my Music Star: Mimitchi met with the band manager-matchmaker on Sunday and the first person that came up was a kuchipatchi :) So she decided to get married and then they had a little boy :) Yesterday her band hit #1 and received an award. Every concert has been packed with tama guests :):):) It requires very little care at this stage, and the hearts seem to stay full a lot. However this afternoon, I was really busy at work and didnt have time to play for a couple hours. I saw that there were a couple hungry and happy hearts empty, and had to go shopping for food. I fed them one super pizza and to my surprise it filled ALLL the happy and hungry hearts! Woot. I love little surprises like that. The matchmaker comes and brings tons of money now too :) So far I like the Music Star.

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:40 AM ( #24 )

Update: Parents left today, and the baby turned to a girl! I was under the impression since when it was with the parents and it was the black color that it was going to be boy, so a nice surprise as I continue to try and get different girl characters. Payents left 8 Million points, 249 in each skill, and all food and items stayed as well. Good thing because I have it PACKED from visiting tamatown :) I changed to toy to a teddy bear and left the instrument as guitar. Toys I have so far:Bear, duck, panda,mirror, doll house, book, ball, camera, tamagotchi, bandai block, car, space ship, pirate ship, skateboard. Instruments are:guitar, harp, mic, karaoke, boombox, piano, keyboard. Spcial items so far either recieved as gifts or purchased in shop: Jeans, Latin cd, Make-up, R&B cd, Mirror, Hip hop cd. The jeans were hilarious, and the animations for mirror and make up were too cute. I have not however been able to use the CDs, I'm guessing because I don't have a special cd player. I do have an instrument that's a boom box so I'm going to try and see if that is my main instrument if it will be able to play the cds....

I just named the 2nd Gen tama Aurelia :) Fed her a Mega pizza and it filled all hungry and happy hearts. Yay!

That's it for now! I'll update again later as she morphs or does anything interesting :)

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:06 PM ( #25 )

So I'm not sure how I always miss the morphs, but the baby tama turned into the starfish shapped toddler, and then this morning I just noticed it was an Itchigotchi LOL. For some reason this second gen tama seems less care intensive. I might be crazy, but it just feels that way :) She should be getting her band soon , so I will update again later :)

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:07 PM ( #26 )

My little Monpatchi recently evolved into Gozarutchi! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: Wondering when the matchmaker is going to come... anyone have the times?