I'm getting an angelgotchi soon. Any tips?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
Which colors do you think are best? It comes in English, right? Is it true that it has sound sensors? Anything else I should know about it? (Sorry to flood you with questions, I haven't done much research on it. I found some decent prices for them online and figured I'd give it a try, but I wanted to know a bit more about them first.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue, of course. No other answer to that question. I'm biased though. :p If I were to rank them, I'd go blue, white/silver, yellow, then pink. They all come in a pearly sheen of each color. There is no yellow Angelgotchi out there. Actually, that's not true. They're very rare but not unheard of. Anyway, it comes in English if you buy a "Tamagotchi Angel." The "Angelgotchis" are in Japanese, which isn't hard to pick up even if you've only had at least a little bit of experience playing with Tamagotchis (which you have, I'm assuming ;) ). The American Angels tend to we considerably more expensive than the Japanese Angels. The Angels have motion sensors. This is used to "scare" away the bat that comes to try and steal the candy that you feed your Angel. I probably can't even begin to attempt to describe everything about Angels in as great detail as some of the pages I am about to give you can, so I'll just leave it to them. Check out THIS site (more specifically Angelgotchi Alley) and THIS site, for starters If you have any other specific questions about Angels, feel free to post them! :)

I see in the poster with the characters, Futagotenshi was spelt, 'Futagotensi'. So were the others ending with, 'shi'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back