ID L RESTART! IT'S ACTING LIKE IT'S BRAND NEW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok well, I just got home from school. I picked up my iD L, and played with it, and just after a game the screen went black. I thought the batteries had run out, but that was odd because I replaced them yesterday, but oh well, it's happened before. So I ran to my room and replaced the batteries, only to be greeted by the starting screen it shows when you just got the Tama! Luckily I was only on the 1st generation, but nobody LIKES their Tama resetting and everybody wonders why it happened. IS MY ID L GLITCHED??????

~ Dazzmina ~

Well, if you drop it when the screen turns black, it might break something inside and cause the iD L to reset. But on the bright side, you dont have to remembers of those Perotchis. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you drop it when the screen turns black, it might break something inside and cause the iD L to reset. But on the bright side, you dont have to remembers of those Perotchis. xD
I didn't drop it...I was sitting down in my room playing a game, nothing around me was wet or anything, and my iD L just blacked out :( Oh well. If it's acting like it's brand new, that means I can TREAT it like it's brand new and forget all the times I killied it and stuff!

~ Dazzmina ~

I'm not really sure if there's an exact cause of a random reset. It is most likely just a glitch. I have seen Tamas get glitchy even when they were never mistreated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back