Your favorite version and why

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubHorse

Reaction score
I still have my favorite but I lost it! It's floating around in my room somewhere. I got it in '09 and it's a chocolate argyle v4.5. I got it for 15 bucks (including shipping!!) and I remember the day I got it I was wading through out pool while it was filling up, and while I was playing I dropped the tama in. It was all screwy for a few days, but now it's fine. I love the characters, and it's fun to get the job points, and having the job. If you go to work once a day you get 2000GPs the day after, from what I remember. It is just so cute with the star on top. The patterns are cute, too. So tell me, what's yours? :mimitchi:

I think my favorite Connection would have to be the V4. I love the mail options and the characters! Also my v4 was my first tama, so it has a special place in my heart ;)

My favorite tama overall, though, is definetly my iD L. I love all the features, characters, and I like the Happy Symbol options. Plus, it's hard to get bored when you have a phone full of downloads just waiting to be put on your iD L! I also like trying for every character and getting the TamaTomo stamps which unlock different features. :)

My favorite is all of them! Each one is the best for different reasons.

:nazotchi: I like version 2 because it has the cutest characters

:nazotchi: Version 3 has the most fun mini-games

:nazotchi: Version 4 has stuff like skills and jobs

:nazotchi: It's fun to create families and have 3 tamas at once in v5

:nazotchi: It's fun to go to concerts and earn awards in v6

:nazotchi: The Tama-Go is pleasantly simple, it's fun to collect figures, and I like to customise the cover and room

:ichigotchi: My favorite tamagotchi is the Tamagotchi go. It's my favorite because it is bigger and harder to loose. Although I did somehow manage to keep my v4.5 and my musics stars and loose the tama go and the characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite version is the Tamagotchi ID L. I like it because I get to look at a color screen as opposed to a black and white pixel screen. Also because it's my first color tama.

Think about it. The people who grew up watching black and white televisions. When the first colored TV came out, they were excited to finally be able to watch TV shows with colors. That is how I feel about the Tamagotchi ID L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back