The Hippy's Hexagontchi Blog-tchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyFish

Reaction score
"I am a traveler of both time and space.."
**A quick note: This is my first tama log, so PM-ing me with questions or comments is HIGHLY encouraged and suggestions will always be welcome! Enjoy https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif**

The newest tam to my recent & rapidly growing collection is my obscure Hexagontchi, hence the making of my first blog! I will leave no time to waste... on with the blog-tchi!

Day 1 (Hatch day) - 17/Jan/12

A new baby BOY!

So this is my Gen 1 character, a Kinotchi, I named him Pond because it's one of the very few things I can spell in Hiragana ;-) His first day in tama land was quite interesting considering I don't think either one of us really knew what we were doing...

← Pond, waiting for me to come up with something interesting to do..

← He got bored and decided milling about the streets.

Clearly you can see it was taking me too long to figure this thing out so Pond set out on his own adventure....

After much searching online (including Wikia) I found very limited info on this tam... help was nil to say the least. While in my confused stupor, I started to get curious about where Pond wandered off to?!

LOL! Poor thing, I took my eyes off him for a few minutes and he tries to go on a shopping spree! Luckily the lil guy didn't have a single Gotchi to his name.... and so the store clerk had turned him away.... how embarassing! On the walk home we had a nice long chat about why you don't fill up a shopping cart and take it to the checkout without any money.

After Pond had a timeout for the little stunt he pulled at the store, he was doing much better, so I felt he deserved some fun time!

← We took a trip to the park, he loved talking with that funny mouse!

←Then we stopped to play some games.

A little while later, Pond began to grow and became a toddler....

Day 2 (Toddler Stage) - 18/Jan/12

←An adorable Kuribotchi! He decided to go and check on the tree we planted the day before.

He bobbled around a lot yesterday, we played some games and I did more research trying to find out more things that would keep Pond active and busy, aside from tree planting and street walking ;-)

Day 3 (Teen) - 19/Jan/12

Now we are up to speed and the present day. Today Pond turned into a cute teenager...

An innocent looking Young Mametchi... how sweet, though he had this dazed and clueless look on his face :-/

At any rate he was eager to check and see the progress of his tree and before I could get him bundled up in his scarf and jacket, he was already tearing through the door to the yard...

← I assumed he was happy due to the little music note, though the look on his face seemed anything but happy....hmmm.

Aw well, I was excited! The tree got bigger, not by much though... these things take forever compared to the plants in the iD Ls!!

Later in the day I wanted to surprise Pond with a little something...

https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/tamagotchi/images/thumb/f/f0/2012-01-19_07.19.38.jpg/180px-2012-01-19_07.19.38.jpg← A surprise picnic for my lil guy!

(Out of pic limit for now, will post his reaction to his surprise up next!)

Last edited by a moderator:
← What seemed like a great idea to me, apparently not so much to Pond... he promptly threw a tantrum in the kitchen.

So I decided against doing the picnic... ever ever again... I decided to let Pond play some more games and go shopping (supervised of course) to cheer him up.

Hopefully he'll be in a better mood tomorrow ;) Thanks for reading!

• Day 4 - 20/Jan/12

I awoke to a wonderful little treat...

180px-2012-01-20_07.14.46.jpg
← Pond running around filthy!

And before I can get his colorful caboose in the bath....

180px-2012-01-20_07.14.59.jpg

He just had to dart outside to check on his fully grown tree! He was soooo excited! And I was soooo hoping the neighbors didn't see how dirty he looked and think I was the bad caretaker... *embarrassing*

So after the excitement died down, I finally convinced Pond that it was time to bathe...

180px-2012-01-20_07.16.54.jpg

Ahhh, the relaxation of a sudsy bath!

180px-2012-01-20_07.16.59.jpg

Hmmm, he seems so pleased to be returned to his bright yellow hue, don't you think?

Since Pond was squeaky clean, we decided that we should tidy the rest of the house... just for good measure.

180px-2012-01-20_07.18.25.jpg

Mmm, the priceless look of "I hate doing this" written all over his little yellow face... poor guy, but it looks like the vacuum had a great time.

And yes, then we did the kitchen... no stone left unturned!

180px-2012-01-20_07.18.44.jpg

I guess we figured out which room is Pond's favorite, he was all smiles zipping across the waxed kitchen floor!

After all of Pond's hard work, I decided it was time to get out of the house and away from the cleaning fumes... so we took a trip.

180px-2012-01-20_07.22.05.jpg

I let Pond choose where he wanted to go, and so we wound up at the Temple to get his fortune read.

180px-2012-01-20_07.21.44.jpg

Uh oh, I wonder if the black one with an 'X' on it is a good thing??

180px-2012-01-20_07.22.27.jpg

By the, yet again, humiliating reaction of Pond throwing himself on the floor like a Babytchi... I took this to mean an unlucky fortune.

We started for the train to head home, when Pond wiggled free from my hand and ran back to the Temple! By the time I could catch up to him...

180px-2012-01-20_07.23.05.jpg

The little stinker had already gotten his fortune read again! And it seemed his luck had suddenly turned around! By the look on his face, I think he was in utter shock!

And so the day had gotten off to a pretty good start for Pond... we'll see if his good luck sticks with him into adulthood...

• Day 4 (Part II)

After getting a quick shower, I come to find Pond in very ill health...

180px-2012-01-20_12.53.03.jpg
The little guy's immune system had taken a turn for the worst, so he had to get a shot... he was thrilled about that :-/

Afterwards, he had the saddest look on his face... awwww poor Pond!

180px-2012-01-20_12.53.40.jpg

It was obvious his full recovery was going to take some serious TLC.

So I did a quick check to see where his stats were...

180px-2012-01-20_12.53.51.jpg

Pretty shabby, lil Pond was living off one single rice bowl and an obvious deep pit of depression!

First things first....

180px-2012-01-20_09.37.59.jpg

Time to chow down on some serious grub!

And of course something for the sweet tooth ;-)

180px-2012-01-20_09.38.44.jpg

He seemed to be doing a bit better, his belly was full and his mood had perked up a bit... or so I had thought.

• Day 4 (Part III)

A few moments after Pond was being pampered, he began calling out to me. (sometimes I wonder if he thinks I'm his personal maid)

180px-2012-01-20_13.25.33.jpg
Hands in the air, mouth wide open and screaming bloody murder... teenagers these days, so dramatic & looking for attention!

Though he did look pretty cute, I couldn't just ignore him...

So I decided to check his stats again and see if anything changed.

180px-2012-01-20_13.25.53.jpg

Apparently Pond was trying to tell me that he down in the dumps.

So what better to do than to go to the Game Center?!

180px-2012-01-20_13.26.09.jpg

Aww look how giddy he was when we arrived.

I let Pond picked out his favorite game.

180px-2012-01-20_13.27.34.jpg

And interestingly enough, he stood on the sidelines and watched as I did all the hardwork...

180px-2012-01-20_13.29.23.jpg

....and he reaps all the "gotchi" benefits.

So after we returned home and Pond took stock of his "magically" increased Gotchi balance...

180px-2012-01-20_13.29.35.jpg

...yep! In a matter of seconds he was flying through the doors to the market to spend the cash I had just earned for us.

But what in the world did he buy?!

180px-2012-01-20_13.30.37.jpg

He was obviously pretty excited so it had to be something good, I hoped.

Once we got home, I quickly discovered what his new purchase was...

180px-2012-01-20_13.31.45.jpg

...Pond had wasted no time tearing the wrapping off the box and trying out his new telescope!

So, I figured that since he seemed pretty content, I would take one more peek at his stats and see if he was feeling any better...

180px-2012-01-20_13.32.02.jpg

...and to my surprise, Pond still had a full belly, and his bout of darkness was lifted!

Phew! Now that Pond is pre-occupied with his new toy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his good mood carries him into a cheerful adult...

• Day 4 (Part IV)

Well the day was coming to an end and so I wanted to check on Pond a few times more...

180px-2012-01-20_15.55.56.jpg

....ummm and what do I find?! Ugh, Pond left me a little present... how thoughtful of him.

As I was about to clean up the floor he had crapped on...

180px-2012-01-20_15.56.03.jpg

...Pond seemed to be enjoying the smelly aroma of the room he'd created! ..Pee-yew!!

We decided to let the house air out a bit, so in the meantime...

180px-2012-01-20_15.56.37.jpg

...Pond picked out some surprise seeds to plant a new tree!

Outside, the air was smelling MUCH better than in the house...

180px-2012-01-20_15.56.58.jpg

...he planted his new seedling and appeared pretty content. I think he knew this was going to be his last bit of fun before the day's end.

And with that it was off to slumber land for Pond.

180px-2012-01-20_22.05.18.jpg

Once I got him into his jammies and tucked into bed, he was out like a light... such a busy day!

More adventures tomorrow... good night and thanks for reading!

•Day 5 (Adult) - 21/Jan/12 *mini-update*

So Pond woke me up this morning with the sounds of his transformation...

180px-2012-01-21_07.55.58.jpg

Into a sickly & dreadful looking Nonbiritchi (I fed him, I swear!)... the little chickadee on his head is beyond adorable though.

As part of our daily morning routine, we checked on his newly planted surprise tree...

180px-2012-01-21_07.56.11.jpg

I was excited that it had grown a tad... as you can see, Pond obviously was unimpressed.

For Pond's first "adult" day, I wanted to take him someplace fun...

180px-2012-01-21_08.30.01.jpg

...and by that happy look, he was ecstatic when we showed up at the amusement part!

He went on a few rides, ate some funnel cake, got his picture taken with a life size Tamagotchi, but I just couldn't pull him away from his favorite ride...

180px-2012-01-21_08.30.07.jpg

...the darn Tea Cups! Isn't he cute trying to hide from me... the yellow chick gives him away every time?

*Quick note: Pond will be traveling with me this weekend to the hot springs (yes he'll be wearing his bathing suit). So no updates until Monday, but plenty of pics and info will be included... especially who he ends up marrying!!.... they grow up so fast :-'( ...thanks for reading!*

• Day 6 (Adult) - 22/Jan/12

Well Pond is still an adult today, but he now has the option of going to the matchmaker. I didn't let him go yet because I don't think he's ready just yet for a mate. Plus, we haven't figured out a single "H-E-X-A-G-O-N" letter to increase his happy meter! This may take some time :-(

180px-2012-01-22_09.41.04.jpg

So we tried a few things to get us on our way of acuiring some alphabetical badges.

First, we got Pond a paper airplane and flew it around...

180px-2012-01-22_09.41.50.jpg

...which in the end proved nothing but useless, except for making Pond dizzy.

Then we attempted to eat the fortune cookie Pond had received from his awesome fortune yesterday...

180px-2012-01-22_09.39.22.jpg

Uh... YUM!! Can you say "Pond love cookie"?

And lucky it was, we got a quiz question, yay!!

180px-2012-01-22_09.39.35.jpg

Unfortunately, Pond answered the question incorrectly and we lost our chance at our first letter (I told him he needed to brush up on his Japanese!)

I think he sensed that I was pretty bummed about the letter loss, so he tried to make me feel better...

180px-2012-01-21_09.46.02.jpg

...and got out his Bubble Maker machine!

What a little sweetheart... although, I'm not totally convinced he knew what he was doing...

180px-2012-01-21_09.46.28.jpg

...hmmm, well, it's the thought that counts!

So for now, we are still working on our mission... hopefully we'll be back with our first letter... stay tuned!

• Day 6 (Part II)

So Pond and I continued on our mission of seeking out those "H-E-X-A-G-O-N" letters...

180px-2012-01-22_09.36.41.jpg

...we skipped on over to the park in hopes of bumping into the game show host, but now luck... all we got was a lecture fromt he teacher instead :(

When we returned home, Pond was begging to eat more cookies so he could try to find another fortune (determined little guy, I know)...

180px-2012-01-22_15.03.36.jpg

...and after he ate his cookie, he was jumping up and down, bouncing off the walls. Naturally, I assumed it was a sugarhigh overdose.

But I was wrong, because...

180px-2012-01-22_15.03.54.jpg

...Pond miraculously answered the quiz question right and got us our first letter!!! (Go Pond, Go Pond... it's ur birthday!)

Gosh we were both so excited, we continued on our mission. Pond wanted to cash in some of his prize drawing tickets.

180px-2012-01-22_15.23.45.jpg

And on the first try, we got what we came for, the giant plasma TV!!! ...I know Pond looks uninterested (I think he wanted another scrub brush, ugh!)

As soon as we got back to the house...

180px-2012-01-22_15.26.03.jpg

...Pond couldn't wait to try it out and see if we would get another quiz question. Unfortunately, as Pond grew into a couch potato before my very eyes, watching hours of TV, a question never came :( Maybe we were doing something wrong?

Whatever it was we were determined to keep trying! Pond isn't giving up until he gets those letters! Plus I told him he can't find a mate until he does... which might be the driving force behind his motivation? ;) Until next time!

• Day 7 (Adult, Letter 'H') - 23/Jan/12 *super mini-update*

Pond is doing well, not much has changed so far today :( We are still attempting to score the rest of the "H-E-X-A-G-O-N" letters, but we have not gotten any new ones besides the letter "H"... I'm pretty sure I caught Pond secretly crying about it earlier today, poor guy.

Anyway, well be back later on with more updates, keep fingers crossed for more letters please!!!

• Day 7 (Part II)

Our hunt for the essence on the Hexagontchi continued! We had managed to save up a little nest egg that was apparently burning a hole in Pond's pocket... he kept beggin me to got to Tama Depa, so we did... I told Pond I'd wait outside while he went shopping...

180px-2012-01-23_15.18.46.jpg

... and so he bought a new pass, a very expensive pass, but at least we'd to see a new place, right? (I don't think Pond was too worried about the money since he doesn't actually earn it :p

Neither one of us could wait, we immediately packed our bags and headed for the train... though we hadn't the slightest idea of where this pass would take us...

180px-2012-01-23_15.19.39.jpg

Heh, how cute! We found ourselves at the theater and somehow, Pond became part of the show... look at his rosey cheeks, such a little ham!

Then after the three did their little skit on stage, we were instantly surprised by a special visitor!

180px-2012-01-23_15.19.47.jpg

Ahhhhh, it's the Game Show Host!!!!! Pond was sooooo excited, he was speechless (and it was his turn to answer a question)!!!

I became extremely nervous at this point... Had Pond been studying his Japanese? Did he know the answer?? Was he going to get the question right or wrong?! He hadn't told me anything, we took the train the whole way back home and he didn't say a word :( So I knew by his reaction that he had probably gotten it wrong, poor Pond. Once we got home, I decided to check his happy meter to make sure he was okay...

180px-2012-01-23_15.20.40.jpg

...and that little pooper had fooled me!! He must've answered correctly because we got our second letter, "O"!!! I was so proud of Pond!!

After all of his hard work, I put him down for a much needed power nap before he went on to tackle the rest of the day... plus he was starting to get cranky anyway, I think he was going through fortune cookie withdrawl.

• Day 7 (Part III)

Once Pond woke from his nap he was full of energy and ready go! So I thought it would be a good idea for him to do some exercises after watching so much tv and eating cookies yesterday...

180px-2012-01-23_15.24.01.jpg

...he wasn't very pleased with my idea at first,

but with some encouragement and major motivation (I practically had to pick the dumbell up and lift his arm),

180px-2012-01-23_15.24.43.jpg

he started getting into the workout and even worked up a bit of a sweat! Aww, look at that determination!

After I was done torturing him with physical fitness...

180px-2012-01-23_15.21.51.jpg

...I figured it was a good payoff to let him go cash in his prize tickets from the Tama Depa.

So we walked over for the prize drawing...

180px-2012-01-23_15.22.37.jpg

...and this time he got a silver ball, had no clue what this was, but yet again Pond looks unimpressed.

Back at home, we tried out his new prize...

180px-2012-01-23_15.25.06.jpg

...a cute little paper hand fan! Pond seemed quite happy with the wind blowing through his..... leafy hair?

As he fell into a daze by the sweet cool breeze of his new fan,

180px-2012-01-23_15.25.35.jpg

it begain to get more and more powerful and suddenly wooshed relaxed little Pond right off the screen! Haha, I liked this prize... Pond, not so much :(

After Pond's struggle to get back on screen and take control of the fan, he had worked up a pretty healthy appetite. So I let him wander off into the kitchen to munchie out. I decided I'd check on him later to make sure he wasn't in a food coma :)

• Day 7 (Part IV)

Checking back in on Pond after his big feast, I found him passed out on the kitchen floor as I had suspected...

180px-2012-01-23_15.26.39.jpg

...the little guy had eaten way too much, so I carried him up to his bed to rest some more.

Okay, so maybe I forced Pond to got to sleep, but with good reason! Cuz when he woke up, we were able to make his tree grow faster...

180px-2012-01-23_15.36.49.jpg

...such awesome-ness!! We gree a Hexagon tree!!

Though, nothing exciting happened like we had hoped for :(

180px-2012-01-23_15.36.54.jpg

I guess Pond didn't really care, he was pretty happy anyway... looks like that food coma and early bedtime was a good idea ;)

At least we now have two of our seven letters, we are well on our way! If our good fortune continues, we just might get another one tomorrow! Wish us luck!

• Day 8 (Adult, Letters 'H' & 'O') - 24/Jan/12

I haven't gotten much time to follow Pond around with a camera today, but nothing has changed and we didn't find any new letters. We still have 'H' and 'O' of the seven letters and Pond still bobbles around on the screen, though I think he's been in a bad mood because he hasn't gotten much attention. He is now 7yrs old and weighs 26g. More on him tomorrow :)

*Off topic update*

These arrived yesterday in the mail, but didn't get a chance to post them until now...

2012-01-24141910.jpg

Eeeek! What a great day that was... I'm still on my "new tama high"... I plan on running the P1 (embarrassingly enough, it's my first :eek: ) And I may open one of the Hanerutchi, either red or green, not sure yet ~:/

That's all for today!

*A quick note:

I would like to thank Eternal Mametchi Fan (Himespetchi on Wikia), The Ultimate Doomer (Wikia), and graficks for reading & sending me feedback regarding the blog. Thanks guys! I will try my best to keep this log entertaining ;)

• Day 8 - 25/Jan/12

Today was pretty intense, for Pond and I both... but in separate ways. As I was busy running errands with my fiance, I accidentally left Pond at home...

180px-2012-01-25_12.16.43.jpg

...this was a very sad morning for me (aparantly it was my day to decease tamas since my iD L also passed). He had been under the weather a couple of times the past few days... and as it turns out, Pond wasn't in a food coma the other night... it was a diabetic coma, the poor thing had diabtes and I had been feeding him lots of sweets! He had gone off the deep end in the kitchen that night, unsupervised, and went right for the sugary indulgences.

As most probably know, the only thing you can check are their stats once they pass...

180px-2012-01-25_12.22.52.jpg

Pond was a first generation eight year old. As you can see, his weight was creeping up since he was a Type II Diabetic... I should have seen the signs :eek:

At first I wasn't sure of whether or not I would be taking some time to mourn the loss of Pond, but then I remembered how much he wanted to mate and couldn't wait to acquire all of the letters so that he could marry and have a baby... so in memory of Pond, the show will go on ;)

• Day 8 (Part II) - New Baby

And so a brand new generation begins...

180px-2012-01-25_12.23.09.jpg

...flop, roll, flop, roll. There's that colorful, swaying little egg!

I was secretly hoping for a baby girl... since I was still mourning the loss of my first baby boy.

180px-2012-01-25_12.24.11.jpg

And alas, the crack in the egg that starts it all... 'bay bee girl" "bay bee girl"...

As luck (at least mine for today) would have it...

180px-2012-01-25_12.24.16.jpg

Darn it, I mean YAY! A baby boy... this must be payback from Pond :) Aw well, this new baby will be treated with love, I decided. So first things first... a name. Since Pond had passed and he was my first Hexagontchi character, I decided to let his name live on as the surname.

So meet little "Duck Pond"! As you can see, he's already a pretty needy little guy, so off I go to change diapers and heat up formula!

• Day 8 (Toddler) - (Part III)

Earlier today, Duck turned into (as expected since he's a 1st Gen.... again) a Kuribotchi.

180px-2012-01-25_13.32.17.jpg

I caught him walking outside (without his snowsuit on!) and he looked as though he was trying to tell me something...

Indeed he was!

180px-2012-01-25_13.39.34.jpg

He wanted to plant a memorial tree in his Uncle Pond's honor.... how thoughtful was that?!

When we got back inside the house, Duck was tracking in dirt everywhere from the tree planting.

180px-2012-01-25_13.39.46.jpg

So I toted him upstairs to get a bath...

and oddly enough,

180px-2012-01-25_13.39.51.jpg

he was thrilled! He had happiest smile on his face... look at those rosey cheeks! (Though he did get water all over the bathroom floor :-/

A little later on, I caught Duck hopping around being cute...

180px-2012-01-25_13.38.56.jpg

...I'm pretty sure he thought no one was watching. Aww, such high spirits!

Speaking of spirits, we decided to go and visit his Uncle Pond's grave...

180px-2012-01-25_13.40.23.jpg

...it was a bittersweet visit. Duck, being such a sweetheart, had brought some flowers for the headstone.

As we were leaving the grave, I had almost forgotten to show Duck what his Uncle left him in his will...

180px-2012-01-25_13.40.41.jpg

...it wasn't a fortune (we all know how Pond liked to squander money), but it was at least a little something to get Duck started. And so it was a solemn walk home, but when I took a peek over at Duck, I could tell he was already scheming ways to spend his quick earned cash (it must run in the family ;) .

• Day 8 (Part IV) - 25/Jan/12 *Backtracking*

As I had suspected, Duck was ready to "give away" some of his new inheritance...

180px-2012-01-25_13.41.22.jpg

...and so, later in the day, when we arrived here, I can't say that I was the least bit surprised.

Surprisingly, Duck seemed to be pretty good at budgeting his money...

180px-2012-01-25_13.41.44.jpg

...this little thing was all he bought! Hmmm, and what exactly is that?

No sooner do we get in the door and Duck begins screaming for attention...

180px-2012-01-25_15.55.14.jpg

...in hindsight, I see this was probably a mean parent thing to do, but I just couldn't resist snapping a shot of him looking so cheerful while he was crying out... seriously, who smiles when they whine?

Upon taking a peek-a-boo at his stats,

180px-2012-01-25_15.55.35.jpg

it was obvious Duck wasn't being a little faker.

So since his happiness was basically non-existant, I decided to tackle that first.

180px-2012-01-25_15.57.15.jpg

A quick and inexpensive game of "throwing pointy paper at the baby" ought to do the trick... he was pretty stoked about it anyway.

But I didn't stop there. I had forgotten about the Hexagon tree Pond had harvested way back when,

180px-2012-01-25_16.00.11.jpg

and *Wah-La*!! A hexagon toy, perhaps?... Hmm, do you think he's surprised or scared about his new toy here??

At any rate, I was intrigued and couldn't wait to see what would happen next...

180px-2012-01-25_15.57.41.jpg

...out popped 2 little Hexagon faced people that started levitating around Duck!

He seemed pretty excited about the big show they put on around him,

180px-2012-01-25_16.00.43.jpg

for those of you who don't know... this was an excellent sign!

Why you ask?

180px-2012-01-25_16.01.05.jpg

Because it meant that little Duck had just gotten us our first letter!! Way to go lil Duck-ling genius!!

And with that, it had obviously been a good day for us both :)

• Day 9 - 26/Jan/12 *Present Day*

Busy working on a shop order most of day, I missed the tail end of Duck's childhood before he became a teenager. I was so close to capturing the transformation this time, but my camera was being too slow :(

180px-2012-01-26_13.24.46.jpg

Duck was now a Kikitchi! Words can't describe how excited I was to see this as he is my favorite character and this is the first time I have ever gotten him. How cute is he doing his little "strong man" strut accross the living room?!

He was instantly ready to hit the streets and head to town... monkeys! They never wanna sit still!

180px-2012-01-26_13.45.34.jpg

With his new found strength, Duck tore off down the road way ahead of me... "Uh hello?! Wait for me!".

And soon enough we arrived at...

180px-2012-01-26_13.48.53.jpg

...the theater, yay! *Duck throws arms up in the air*

Once we got inside, I quickly found a chair and sat down while Duck went up on stage to perform a little skit...

180px-2012-01-26_13.49.02.jpg

...but just as Duck got in front of the audience he let out a huge gassy puff ball! People began laughing and snickering. I felt so bad for him and equally embarrassed, all I could do was slide lower into my seat hoping no one had seen me walk in with him...

But Duck hadn't seemed to mind and went on with his little act. As it came to an end, he was pleasantly surprised with...

180px-2012-01-26_13.49.35.jpg

a visit from our favorite Quizmaster!!

I could see little beads of sweat forming on Duck's furry little head as he quietly pondered the question...

180px-2012-01-26_13.49.57.jpg

...to our dismay, his "sweaty" thinking didn't pay off. That's the Game Host with a very unimpressed look on his face. It's okay, maybe next time lil buddy ;)

We didn't let it get us down, we were still ecstatic that we had a letter already and we just knew there had to be more to come in the near future.

Latest posts

Back