Is this USB Infrared useful to my ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is very useful its like using a infra red phone but the tamagotchi downloads it straight from the computer! I've ordered one myself it hasn't come yet but someone on tamazone shows you how to use it! https://tama-zone.com...5127&st=0

Hey!! Thanks for the post, good tutorial!

The girl shows an Ebay shop where she bought her USB.

In the same shop from the same seller, there are three USB.

What are the diferences between them?? Wich of them should i buy and why? i mean, whats better?

https://www.ebay.com/...4&_sop=15&_sc=1

Last edited by a moderator:
No, don't get a USB!

Everyone (well, 99% of all people) say that it doesn't work. My friend (Missvioletchi) tried to use that tutorial, unsuccessfully. I forget who, I think it was a guide, who said, "it's better for your mental health to just get an infra-red phone". I bring this up a lot, but OldSchoolTama bought a phone on eBay for just $10, so browse there.

DO NOT GET A USB.

I dont know what to do, i think its better to try it only for less than 10 $.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wortha shot I guess... I looked around for IR around the house first... I would ask around if someone had one you could barrow....

I found an IPaq to use in my house... Simple once I charged the dang thing. (2002ish...)

No, don't get a USB!

Everyone (well, 99% of all people) say that it doesn't work. My friend (Missvioletchi) tried to use that tutorial, unsuccessfully. I forget who, I think it was a guide, who said, "it's better for your mental health to just get an infra-red phone". I bring this up a lot, but OldSchoolTama bought a phone on eBay for just $10, so browse there.

DO NOT GET A USB.
You can't base everything on that one thing.

------------------

I think the USB is a great choice, cheaper then a new cellphone. I have one coming in the mail.

I'm not basing it on that one thing. I've heard tons of stories of people who have gotten them and then regretted it.

Well it seems like it works for some people and not others.

I would say to try it out, because you never know!

And it's cheap too. If it doesn't end up working, I'm sure you'll be able to find something else it could be useful for. xD

I hope someone who have the USB, tell us about her/his experience.

Does anyone know whats the difference between the three ones??

They ate different bands, I dont think that there can really be much difference between them since they all do the same thing. The signal strength and the quiallity may be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back