- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

Dwigt's Tama log

dwigt tamagotchi tama log

• Please log in to reply

Dwigt

• dwigt user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:05 PM ( #1 )

Hi!
This is my TamaLog. Haha, you probably don't know me, I'm Dwigt, let me tell you a bit about me.
I'm Dwigt, and I have been wandering around TamaTalk for around two months. I was eight when I got my V3 Tamagotchi. For now this is my only Tamagotchi. I plan to get a TamaGo, Music Star, and eventually, ID L and AngelGotch or DevilGotch!

Well, log #1; Day one.
Today, for the first time in two years. I hatched a baby. It was a girl, I was going to name her Dwight (I dunno, I love The Office!) but, there were only 5 character spaces so I named her Dwigt.

Dwigt hatched when i was at lunch at school. And afterschool, she went to sleep and evolved into Mizutamatchi!
Currently;

Name: Dwigt
Generation: 1
Years old: 0
Lbs: 14
Traning points: 1

Replies

Views

Started

20 Jan 2012

Last Post

22 Jan 2012

Dwigt

• dwigt user photo

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:40 AM ( #2 )

Hi! (Again)
Dwigt is now at a minimum toddler weight. But she doesn't do much now except poo every now and then.

From Dwigt's diary (Hey, why are you putting my diary up on public display?)

Dear diary,
I woke up about 7:30 this morning, which made my owner very mad because apparently she wakes up at like 10:00. So, as you can imagine, I got a timeout. :angry:
Well, I got some cereal and watched some Jessie. (Bleh, HAY JESSAY. I swear I'll never watch that again.)
Last night, my owner, not knowing the properties of snacks, fed me about 20 of them. Of course, when she had realized my weight was up to 50, she made me play alot of Get and some Bump. I also poo'd. Yayy. Then I bought some canteloupe.

Currently-
Gen.: 1
Years: 0
Stage: Toddler
Tama: Mizutamatchi
Training points: 1
Lbs: 13

Dwigt

• dwigt user photo

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:30 AM ( #3 )

HI!
Lime green= DWIGT THE TAMA SPEAKING.
Purple= Me speaking

Well hi!
Mrphh.
Sorry, Dwigt is a teen now. She's pretty grumpy all the time.
MRPPHHH!
Shut up, Dwigt!
Hmph.
Welll, let's take a look at Dwigt's diary!!
Wha?!-

Dwigt's Diary (Hey, no!!)

Dear Diary,
Today I turned into Obitchi! I have flippy hair, but Dwigt-the-human always pulls it. So, yeah.
I get mad easily 'cause my owner was eating waffles and she wouldn't share them. I met her friend, Claire, but I'm really mad at her,too. Well, that's all for now!!
-Dwigt-The0Tama

Grr..
Well...let's look at Dwigt's status!

Generation: 1
Lbs: 23
Species: Obitchi
Training points: 3
Years old: 1
Stage: Teen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, dwigt, tamagotchi, tama, log