Dwigt's Tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwigt

Reaction score
Hi!

This is my TamaLog. Haha, you probably don't know me, I'm Dwigt, let me tell you a bit about me.

I'm Dwigt, and I have been wandering around TamaTalk for around two months. I was eight when I got my V3 Tamagotchi. For now this is my only Tamagotchi. I plan to get a TamaGo, Music Star, and eventually, ID L and AngelGotch or DevilGotch!

Well, log #1; Day one.

Today, for the first time in two years. I hatched a baby. It was a girl, I was going to name her Dwight (I dunno, I love The Office!) but, there were only 5 character spaces so I named her Dwigt.

Dwigt hatched when i was at lunch at school. And afterschool, she went to sleep and evolved into Mizutamatchi!

Currently;

Name: Dwigt

Generation: 1

Years old: 0

Lbs: 14

Traning points: 1

Hi! (Again)

Dwigt is now at a minimum toddler weight. But she doesn't do much now except poo every now and then.

From Dwigt's diary (Hey, why are you putting my diary up on public display?)

Dear diary,

I woke up about 7:30 this morning, which made my owner very mad because apparently she wakes up at like 10:00. So, as you can imagine, I got a timeout. :angry:

Well, I got some cereal and watched some Jessie. (Bleh, HAY JESSAY. I swear I'll never watch that again.)

Last night, my owner, not knowing the properties of snacks, fed me about 20 of them. Of course, when she had realized my weight was up to 50, she made me play alot of Get and some Bump. I also poo'd. Yayy. Then I bought some canteloupe.

Currently-

Gen.: 1

Years: 0

Stage: Toddler

Tama: Mizutamatchi

Training points: 1

Lbs: 13

HI!

Lime green= DWIGT THE TAMA SPEAKING.

Purple= Me speaking

Well hi!

Mrphh.

Sorry, Dwigt is a teen now. She's pretty grumpy all the time.

MRPPHHH!

Shut up, Dwigt!

Hmph.

Welll, let's take a look at Dwigt's diary!!

Wha?!-

Dwigt's Diary (Hey, no!!)

Dear Diary,

Today I turned into Obitchi! I have flippy hair, but Dwigt-the-human always pulls it. So, yeah.

I get mad easily 'cause my owner was eating waffles and she wouldn't share them. I met her friend, Claire, but I'm really mad at her,too. Well, that's all for now!!

-Dwigt-The0Tama

Grr..

Well...let's look at Dwigt's status!

Generation: 1

Lbs: 23

Species: Obitchi

Training points: 3

Years old: 1

Stage: Teen

Latest posts

Back