iD L downloads - how to do it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to order a Palm Treo phone with USB cable off eBay, and I want to know how to use it with my iD L prior to receiving it. I'm not amazing at computers, but I'm not a complete amateur either. I own a regular TMGC iD L, and Acer computer with Windows 7, but don't actually have the downloads stored on my computer (need a link to first batch of iD L downloads). What I need: A link to the first batch of downloads, and complete instructions on getting the downloads from computer to phone to Tama. I'll be receiving the phone in probably less than 2 weeks time - so I need replies pretty quick!

~ Dazzmina ~

I remember you posting a similar topic not too long ago, which I answered, so I hope you don't mind that I try and save some time by just posting the link to the topic here. ;) I hope that answers your questions. The information I gave you hasn't changed since I last posted the answer, only the number of downloads accessed has increased (the topic with the downloads is constantly updated, thanks to binary).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back