Tamatown.. Down for good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'/={3

Reaction score
Again, is ot just me/?

so right, i go to https://new.tamatown.com/

it brings up the loading page, with each tama dancing inside a tamago.

the bar doesnt rise, it just stays at 0%

then it brings up, "We're sorry, but your connection to the server was lost! Please try logging in again!"

not allowing me to even open the log-in page.

is it just me, or is TamaTown down...?

The same thing happens to me when I try to log on with my Music Star! However, I can get onto the v4.5 Tamatown. I sent Bandai an email about it and they replied with this:

Bandai America appreciates your efforts to log onto Tamatown.

Please forgive the delay in our reply. Due to the holidays and unforeseen circumstances, our response time took much longer than our usual standard.

System access can vary due to internet traffic, system performance and other factors. Occasionally, a server could also go under routine maintenance.

TamaTown may take some additional time to have the designers troubleshoot and fix the current server connection issue.

Try logging from time to time to check on results. You may need to clear the cache of temporary files etc. and/or refresh the page. If you log into a different user account from the same computer, or if you log into your user account from a different computer, you may need to clear your cache again to avoid problems.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Yeah, sure... WELL WHY CAN'T I GET ON THEN?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

AHH i tried emaiing a long time ago.. no reply.

thanks for sharing the letter with me! that should help

Tama town for music city goes down a lot...

It might help if you guys don't do the Easy log-in if you do get past the loading... Because that is the main sever that people try to get on.... That runs it... Atleast it maks since to me.................

TamaTown hasn't been working for me either. I've tried logging on through multiple browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox,Opera, and Safari) but it still doesn't work. I'm sort of anxious for when it starts working again or when someone discovers a solution to this problem! :eek:

Well I contacted Badai, because everyday I try and go on Tamatown and it just won't connect D: I have been a little anxious to get on, because I have never been on it, and since I just recently got my Music Star, it really seems you need to get on the site to accomplish a lot of things and to make money... Anyways this is what I said:

Subject: TamaTown not working?

Type Your Message:

I recently purchased a Tama-Go and Music Star tamagotchi, and have been wanting to go on TamaTown to further my experience. However I seem to keep getting a connection issue on https://new.tamatown.com/ and getting this message on three computers "We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!" and I have notice that other people have been having the same problems? I live in Canada, but i don't think that has nothing to do with it as you sell your products over here too. Can you please take a look into the issue and let me know what is going on. Thanks

This Is A: Complaint

Where did you hear about us?: Retail Store

What version of windows or mac do you have?: Windows 7 Ultimate

What is your internet browser?: Google Chrome

Further Comments:

I tried to send this on "https://www.bandai.co...ort/contact.php" but unfortunatly its not working like yourhttps://new.tamatown.com/, YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THIS. I have never had to deal with such poor service in a big company, I am very disappointed...

Due to there main site having problems as well to contact them (seems odd, probably because to many people are complaining) I had to just e-mail directly from my e-mail, and I used there contact page layout. They responded back Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM with this:

Bandai America appreciates your efforts to log onto Tamatown and the time you took to bring the concern with our main website to our attention. 

System access can vary due to internet traffic, system performance and other factors.

Occasionally, a server could also go under routine maintenance. TamaTown may take some additional time to have the designers troubleshoot and fix the current server connection issue.

You may try logging from time to time to check on results but please clear the cache of temporary files etc. and/or refresh the page so that it will not try to revisit a previous session.

If you log into a different user account from the same computer, or if you log into your user account from a different computer, you may need to clear your cache again to avoid problems.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

So they say they are working on the problem, lets just hope they fix it soon. :/ If you want to contact them there e-mail is

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah.Works like a charm for me.

Its working for me at the moment. Try going into your browser settings and clearing your cache/cookies. This often jams so flash objects do not load or corrupt :)

It's been so long since I have logged into Tama town. I really miss it. I have tried all different methods and I can never log in! Has anyone realized that Bandai seems to be forever replying to us the same stuff when we complain about the website being down?

i have not been able to get on tamatown until just yesterday.

i had to go on internet explorer and go to the adobe flash website and download the newest version.

Every time i tried in chrome it told me chrome already is running the most current version.

Now that i downloaded it it works in both chrome and internet explorer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back