Would You Buy the Next Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
It seems as if Bandai America won't be releasing any more versions, but if they do, like Tamagotchi in color, would you buy it? Maybe if Bandai sees how many people vote for yes, they will be willing to make more versions for us English-speakers! Please vote and state your opinion. :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe, if its a colour one i think yes! That'll be cool, but this time i wanna earn money myself.

YES. And I'd pay about 40 bucks for it, considering the rest of the money goes to my REAL LIFE pets. But honestly, I only collected Tamas until v5, then I was through. Music Stars just do not appeal to me. I wanted a TamaGo so badly though, but then I learned that it requires less care, hardly ever beeps, and has a relatively monotonous game play to it....and you can't name it, I think. So I want a Japanede Color but of course it's 1. Too expensive, and 2. In JAPANESE. What if it says "Tama will now self destruct. Click yes to destruct, or no to stay" and I click yes?? Lol...

Sorry for setting up the poll in a bad way before. The first option should have been under 30 dollars instead of 19-29 dollars because somebody may have not wanted to vote "yes" in the first question. :(

I voted Yes and No lol.

Like I've said before, I'm not into the new tamagotchis. I like the simple v4s and v4.5s. I didn't hang onto my v5 and v6 for too long because I didn't like all the extra stuff. If Bandai came out with a tamagotchi that was similar to the v4s then I might buy it lol.

What if it says "Tama will now self destruct. Click yes to destruct, or no to stay" and I click yes?? Lol...
Lol, very cute! Though, I haven't come across that in my iD L *keeps fingers crossed*

I voted "Yes" and $30-$49 ... but it ultimately depends on if what they would offer is worth it... would it have new features, characters, etc.? If yes, then my answers stay the same, if not, then I probably wouldn't buy it...

Then again maybe I would just to have in my collection... I'm such a hoarder haha!

I want an English version of the Tamagotchi iD L. I would be willing to save up to $200 for one!

PLEASE release an english color tamagotchi to the US & UK, Ban Dai! UK seems like a long shot, but I live here! It seems like the tama-go's here are getting sold out everywhere. PLEAAAASE ban dai!!!

If it was in color, then yes. And if it wasn't too girly-girly. I wouldn't pay more than 49 dollars for it either. And as long as if you didn't have to buy extra characters for it like with the Tamago.

Don't hold your breath, Bandai has said a BUNCH (seriously... Like, a lot) of times that they're not making an English Tamagotchi in color. I wouldn't wait for it for one second; If you like, go ahead and e-mail Bandai, but they'll say the same thing.

Exactly! We can hope! We can PRAY! WE CAN SEND OUR ENERGY AND VIBES TO THE TAMAGOTCHI GODS TO PLEASE TELL BAN DAI TO BRING IT TO AMERICA (AT LEAST!) IN COLOR AND IN ENGLISH!

I don't think all hope is lost! I think we should still BEG ban dai to do it until they DO IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope. No more Bandai America after the Tama-Go for me! Neither with Bandai Japan actually. I'm only buying the older versions if I do buy any more. :)

I voted yes and $50 and up. Seriously, I would pay WAAAY over $50 for an English iD L. More like $250. Especially if it had an online Tamatown, and you could go on Tamatown right from the tama without a computer. They could sell 3G or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back