2/2/12 Hatching (Groundhog's Day)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyFish

Reaction score
"I am a traveler of both time and space.."
Here are the details (I've never made one of these up, so we'll see if anyone is interested):

Date: Thursday, February 2nd

Time: 12:00pm (no matter where you are in the world, it starts at this time)

Tamas: Any 1 tamagotchi that is not a Connection or TamaGo

*Note 1: If you plan to join this hatch, please make a post letting everyone know which Tama you will be using.

*Note 2: Since this hatch is taking place on "Groundhog's Day", there is a special catch. If during this hatch your tama dies, isn't doing well, or you get a character you weren't expecting you may choose one of the options to have a second chance to start again.

Meaning-

#1 - If your tama dies, you can start your tama again (but you must keep the same one you started with initially), but only once.

OR

#2 - If your tama is not doing well you may hit "reset" and choose "download" to got back to the last major event (but again, only one time).

OR

#3 - If you get a character you are not happy with (i.e. you did not take care/neglect the way you wanted) you may reset, but only once.

**If you choose one of the "start over" options, it can only be done one time and must be done with the original tama you began with. You may only choose one of the options.**

*Note 3: If you are participating in this hatch, please post with pictures so we can all see what's going on. If this is not possible, then please be as detailed as possible in your description of what's going on with your tama.

*Note 4: Please make an effort to post updates at the least once a week so everyone knows what is changing with your tama or if you had to start over. There is, however, no max limit on posts.

Okay, hopefully this isn't too confusing. I wanted to put a bit of a spin on the normal Group Hatchings!

Remember, post which tama you will be using.. see you on 2/2/12!

HF☼

(I guess I will post which one I'm using if other people join)

xD I might but I have school that school that day but I'll try don't know which one I'll use but put me on the mabey list ;)

Does it have to be new-out-of-the-box or could I start a new generation on my iD L?

I will join with my iD L! :) (PS how long are we logging for? 1 generation or more?)

I will join with my iD L! :) (PS how long are we logging for? 1 generation or more?)
Cool! Hmm, I will say yes, just one generation sounds good ;)

Here are the participants so far:

• Orandatchi: 15th Anniv. iD L

• Violetchilluvr3: iD L

• HippyFish: P1

*To clarify - As Violetchilluvr3 asked, we will be doing this hatch for 1 Generation*

Awesome, will update if we get more who want to join, thanks guys!

do you have to hatch it specifically at 12 pm? i'd like to join, but i have school and i like to get my iD L married after it's last happy symbol. (with my current gen, it doesn't get it until after school)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where and when would we be posting? I might join this hatch, it sounds like fun! :) I' have a new generation on my iD L as well.

Where and when would we be posting? I might join this hatch, it sounds like fun! :) I' have a new generation on my iD L as well.
We'll be posting in this topic, you may post at anytime, especially to update everyone on any changes. As far as how often you post, that is up to you ;) Just make sure to post which tama you're going to use.

Sounds great!

For everyone interested, here are the current participants:

Missvioletchi: iD L

kutchipatci.is.blue55: iD L

Orandatchi: 15th Anniv. iD L

Violetchilluvr3: iD L

HippyFish: P1

*Changes:

- This hatch can take place anytime on 2/2/12.

- We will only be going for 1 generation.

- Posts will be made here, as often as you'd like or when you have updates.

**2 days until our hatch, see you all then!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back