v6 fav music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caomi

Reaction score
OK so I have a music star and I always teach it piano and my tama always likes jazz,classical or rock

tama's choose their own fav music but I'm on 7th gen and its always the same is it to do with the instrument I teach my tama or is it just bad luck?

Its to do with the instrument. Because I had a 16 gen family and they had ALWAYS played Hip Hop because I never changed the instrument. But when I did after a while the genre changed to other music styles. Also the CDs can change the genre too.

That's strange. When i choose mic i get Pop Music, when i choose the DJ Table i get Hip Hop, when i choose the Saxaphone i get classical and when i choose Guitar i get rock music, So they kinda link.

Hmm... Yeah, I don't know much about it but my Music Star changed genres a lot when it was a baby, kid, and teen regardless if I changed the instrument, but when I switched from a beat-box to a piano I got Latin Music. And...

That's strange. When i choose mic i get Pop Music, when i choose the DJ Table i get Hip Hop, when i choose the Saxaphone i get classical and when i choose Guitar i get rock music, So they kinda link.
I would think that a saxophone would be jazz... not that it has anything to do with this! Just saying..

I'd say there are 3 different options per instrument some instruments the same as others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back