Tamagotchi Corner Shop 4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
There is a 3DS Tamagotchi game in Japan and rumour has it that it will be released in English called "Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop 4". It has some new characters like Kikitchi and two of the mini-games will be a fashion store and McDonalds. Have you heard any more news about it? :mimitchi:

That's not a Corner Shop game, it's called Tamagotchi! No Narikiri Channel, also as the TAMAX-TV DS game. Another one is Tamagotchi! No Narikiri Challenge game 2, and the current one, Tamagotchi Collection, which you can go around and customize your character and meet other tamas.

I know about Narikiri Challenge and Channel. This one's different. There are about six DS games that are in Japan but not here.

Unfortunately, every time there's a new game in Japan, there's a rumor that it'll be corner shop 4.

I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT!

It has newer characters, like Kikitchi. And I did a booboo. It's for DS, not 3DS. The one for 3DS is corner shop 5. Here's the cover:

000039-51252.jpg

Actually, If you scroll to the bottom towards a gray box, It says it will be released November 27th 2008. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.famitsu.com%2Fgame%2Fcoming%2F1217711_1407.html I doubt it would be out in English as it's been four years. :p It might be the Japanese version of Corner Shop 3 or something completely different. :)

GUUUUUUUUUUUH! I KNOW AND IT'S NOT THE JAPANESE VERSION OF CORNER SHOP 3! THE SHOPS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! STOP TRYING TO FIND REASONS TO CALL ME THE STUPIDEST PERSON IN THE UNIVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSEEEEEE!

Last edited by a moderator:
You said that you "heard rumours that it will be Tamagotchi corner shop 4" can you back this up with information? (Links)

The link that you provided says 2008. If there has not been a corner shop 4, why would they release a Corner Shop 5?

A gentle reminder for everyone. Please remember to keep your posts

concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.

That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM...

(back seat moderation is a form of SPAM... please just report a problem post to the TamaTalk Guides for action?)

All of the above are quoted from the site rules.

just remember everyone, the DS isn't region locked. let that sink in.

GUUUUUUUUUUUH!

I KNOW AND IT'S NOT THE JAPANESE VERSION OF CORNER SHOP 3! THE SHOPS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! STOP TRYING TO FIND REASONS TO CALL ME THE STUPIDEST PERSON IN THE

UNIVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSEEEEEE!
I'm pretty sure they were just trying to help, and you're overreacting a little. It makes it difficult to read the page on a mobile device by writing in such a large font :p

I haven't been keeping up to dat with all these corner shop games. I got the first three, but I haven't really researched the newer Japanese games much because of two things; it's been a long time since the last release of corner shop, why would there be one now? Also, Bandai America has done nothing with Tamagotchi for a long time. The chances of a new game being released are slim.

This is going to be Tamagotchi corner shop 4. Here is a link. I found it on Wikipedia, It may not be 100% true because anyone can edit wiki!

JB

"Together with the partner of your favorite Tamagotchi, you can experience a variety of work.Appeared in a collection of mini-games such Nintendo DS. Contents of the mini-game, different customers, such as make or deliver to the destination as a perfume and dress the order of customers, driving a blimp. And are willing to give to customers by doing the mini-games, or open a new shop or a larger shop.

Thats what it read when i used a translator. YES!

I wonder if Bandai US (or someone else) will publish this game as part of the "Tamagotchi L.I.F.E." initiative.

(sorry for not making a new topic, but I thought it might be a waste to do so)

I really hope they decide to translate Tamagotchi Collection to English and give it a lower price, if it comes to the US. I rather not pay $50 for a Nintendo DS game in Japanese and end up not understanding or liking it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back