Art?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of art do you do?

• Crafting (Creating something)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Sculpting (With clay, and other materials)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Papercrafts (Like origami, and other things made of paper)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Sketching/Drawing

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Painting

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Digital Art (Using programs like Photoshop to make art, drawing on a tablet, etc)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
So, this topic is basically meant for people to vote in the poll and tell us what kind of art they do. I do papercraft, as in origami and papercraft making, but I do sketching/drawing the most. :3

BTW apologies if I forgot something significant in the poll. I'm half asleep atm.

I really enjoy sketching and drawing on paper, but I chose digital art as my answer because I am simply in love with my tablet. <3333

Lucky, I want a tablet. By the way, are they easy to draw on? I've heard they can be difficult to work with.

Yeah. I craft, sculpt, draw, make papercrafts and digital art, and others. I really like pixel art the best.

Shameless self-promotion:

TM Edit: Sorry, but personal links in signature messages only please? - as per site rules) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to make pics on my computer and draw. But I suck at coloring in and painting. I sculpt, but I get frustrated with it. And origami drives me insane, but I still do it.

I do all of the above, but I mostly do drawing, painting, and paper mache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back